The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a super fun pvp build to play

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
I have every class except mag nb and mag warden. I usually play stamplar but its hit and miss
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Alpheu5 on December 12, 2017 8:36PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun?

StamDen, Magplar would be my vote if I couldn't vote for my Magden
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • R4TTIUS
    R4TTIUS
    ✭✭✭
    Bombblade is the funnest build if you can get the timing right.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombplar is kind of the hipster version I've had fun attempting. Sometimes I fail completely, sometimes I get a couple, once I got 6. Every time, I get some LOLs from myself. Just need to figure out the approach

This guy deserves the credit for it if it ever becomes a thing. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381351/bombplar-build-gameplay#latest

Edited by technohic on December 12, 2017 8:59PM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question, are you ok with putting yourself at a disadvantage? If so, hybrid bulds for each class are tons of fun to play.

Axiom, black rose, shackle breaker, impregnable, pelinals, vma snb, TBS all come to mind.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have every class except mag nb and mag warden. I usually play stamplar but its hit and miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68p8jKzY72E&t=4s

You haven't played Magblade? I'm insulted. You must try it! I have lots of fun with it, ask the Ebonheart Pact. lol
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your looking for something built for fun and success, look at another game because here you sacrifice fun for success.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If your looking for something built for fun and success, look at another game because here you sacrifice fun for success.

Lol wut?

Depends on your viewpoint, many view success as fun, for obvious reasons.

Burnt out much?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Lol wut?

Depends on your viewpoint, many view success as fun, for obvious reasons.

Burnt out much?

He can't stop complaining about the game he quit, because all he ever attempted was tanking. Big narcissist and a hateful player.

I'm being too harsh. He's ruined the game for himself. That's enough.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on December 13, 2017 7:41AM
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say @Krotha 's DW stamDK build is great fun. Its not really optimized for open world solo play tho.
    So run it with a group, and you will have some great fun.It really is a unique build.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been working on a build with PVP at the moment, Stam Warden, with Unfathomable darkness and Spriggans on back bar. Its like running around as a scarecrow I love it at the moment ;) Use two hand sword front bar and Bow on back hand though this can be changed to a tankier build if you prefer :) (sword and shield) The idea is, hit Deep Fissure then charge with stampeed, block enemy from running with Gripping shards, any damage they do on you will trigger your crowns, your damage with them is irrelevant though as it does very little damage as you are a stam build however using the betty can help. It gives just enough damage to cause panic and for the player to move, bolt or hide...btw you can't hide from the crows, they actually go after enemies hidden around you. so its pretty useful that way to track. Its not a powerful build for PVP at all, but its a change from all the others out there and is fun with a group with extreme DD builders :)
    Edited by AnviOfVai on December 13, 2017 11:15AM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamward werewolve looks fun to me.

I also want to (re) try a hybrid bow magblade using pelenial, willpower and 2 spell power monster sets. It will fail but on paper it looks fun. I have to try 50/50 with stam/magicka distribution.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fun?
    pvp and fun????

look at all the NERF-threads here,
    PvP is no fun for many, they whine year after year, because they get killed

it is insane, in PvP players get killed!!!
    and that is why they beg for nerfs, they think it is possible to run forever and not getting killed on a battlefield!

So forget it about fun, get yourself a home, and become a decorator!
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    There was a funny stam sorc runner build on tamrielfoundry, you pretty much can do nothing except running away and trolling the hell out of everything.
    Any werewolf build, especially with friends and a pack leader. I saw one time whole raid of werewolves, Omg that was so crazy :D
    'rolldodge to the other end of the map' build - something like morihaus/eternal hunt/way of air (check battlemaster corner, Kasa made one with morihaus)

I'd say just open that big list of sets on ESO wiki, get some skooma and start creating
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'll just give you credit for putting the words, fun and PvP, in the same sentence. I know a lot of peeps enjoy PvP, but for me, after 2 and something years playing ESO, I'm still wondering how the hell those folks enjoy PvP. Doesn't matter what build or setup you got, you'll still get your ass handed back to you, as well as killing other alliance players, over and over again. Your chance of survivability depends on how many peeps you have in your groups. The bigger the better. It's like pulling teeth for me each time I have to take my stam toons into PvP just to get Vigor (and no, it doesn't just take a couple or few hours, as many have boasted.) Those rolling with around Former Emperor and Empress, or Grand Overlord title, you all got some issues. Ha ha
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf, any class, is fun as heck in both PVE and PVP, Battlegrounds is really fun due to small numbers/50 PVPers won't gang up on you because they saw a werewolf, which will happen in Cryo if you do so in a crowd.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Bombplar is kind of the hipster version I've had fun attempting. Sometimes I fail completely, sometimes I get a couple, once I got 6. Every time, I get some LOLs from myself. Just need to figure out the approach

This guy deserves the credit for it if it ever becomes a thing. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381351/bombplar-build-gameplay#latest

Wow that looks awesome. I'll be sure to try this