The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natural Predation - Magden 8.5k Birds Are Here!! Build Guide

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    @Trashs1 well there's a few non potatoes in there, like the former emperor, RFA guys are decent, I just wanted to show enough to be a sampler :)

Soul Is great 1v1 against a fair number of builds. For 1vX I think the added max mag and damage, protection, snare of northern storm wins out

On this build (which isn't even maxed out yet) and without a spell DMG glyph proc, you can slot Soul Assault as is (not even changing CP lmfao) and get 78k Soul Assault.

So I go that 80k and 10.5k (hitting for in PvP) fissures ;)

My N Storm tool tip is 6400 per sec for 8 sec or 51,000 damage, and can still attack.

To each their own tho

ofc, no criticism :) just trying to figuer out what suits me the most :)

its a good sign if there are more different variations available!

i think cresents build do 90k soul assault but your northern storm is kinda eye of noob 2.0^^

since i want to play my warden in a organiced mid scale grp i have to slot the stun morph anyways

btw im a hughe fan of your build creations, even the non meta ones! sorry if my posts sounds sometimes a bit salty!
    Edited by Trashs1 on December 12, 2017 7:15AM
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    @Trashs1 well there's a few non potatoes in there, like the former emperor, RFA guys are decent, I just wanted to show enough to be a sampler :)

Soul Is great 1v1 against a fair number of builds. For 1vX I think the added max mag and damage, protection, snare of northern storm wins out

On this build (which isn't even maxed out yet) and without a spell DMG glyph proc, you can slot Soul Assault as is (not even changing CP lmfao) and get 78k Soul Assault.

So I go that 80k and 10.5k (hitting for in PvP) fissures ;)

My N Storm tool tip is 6400 per sec for 8 sec or 51,000 damage, and can still attack.

To each their own tho

ofc, no criticism :) just trying to figuer out what suits me the most :)

its a good sign if there are more different variations available!

i think cresents build do 90k soul assault but your northern storm is kinda eye of noob 2.0^^

since i want to play my warden in a organiced mid scale grp i have to slot the stun morph anyways

btw im a hughe fan of your build creations, even the non meta ones! sorry if my posts sounds sometimes a bit salty!

Eye of Noob 2.0 lmao. Oh no salty sounds lol. And ty I appreciate the comments!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Oh god, that bird spam... I think that Magicka Warden has the stupidest gameplay this game has seen since One Tamriel when proc sets were a big thing.

Yeah, you go: fissure, flies, bird, bird bird fissure bird bird bird, flies fissure bird bird bird ;)

Why do all of that? 90% of the time, my recaps looks like this:
    Bird
    Bird
    Bird
    Bird
    Bird
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On one hand I like birds.

On the other, I don't like playing Warden.

What a predicament.

All in all, nice build. I'd say you are low on recovery and defense, but then again, Warden gets a bunch of that for free.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build though I don't like DW setup for mostly ranged classes as I always swing in the air like a fool between skills xD Nevertheless very good choice of sets IMHO :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Nice build though I don't like DW setup for mostly ranged classes as I always swing in the air like a fool between skills xD Nevertheless very good choice of sets IMHO :)

I swing swords all the time lol. In fact a lot of players assume it's a stamden until I never close the gap lol. Ty :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro double bar the ice ult and put harness over dampen and put it in ur back bar and put wings on ur front bar.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once u hit 50k mag you will have 10k annulments inside battle spirit.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You and your builds... getting really “nervous” here
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

RequiredSecondhandFlounder-small.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

And I get warning for insulting people... :(
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey man, a Terminator meme is a sign of respect! Also don't feel too bad, I have done forum time, cell block 6 forlyfe! Lmfao.

The only nervous players now should be your opponent! Lmao
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey man, a Terminator meme is a sign of respect! Also don't feel too bad, I have done forum time, cell block 6 forlyfe! Lmfao.

The only nervous players now should be your opponent! Lmao

LoSing 10k birds like;

source.gif
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the scene in Terminator where they try to rob Terminator lol. They are actually.....nervious lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the scene in Terminator where they try to rob Terminator lol. They are actually.....nervious lol.

Actually the Terminator robs them, "your clothes, give them to me" lmfao
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guy pls

First off, you are both referencing the wrong movie. The movie where he asks for the goods is from Terminator 2 Judgement Day

eEqWu.gif

carry on

best-terminator-movie-moments-20090514033953853-000.jpg
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 12, 2017 7:34PM
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht and @Minno English is my 3rd language and I understand that quote as calling someone stupid :smiley:
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht and @Minno English is my 3rd language and I understand that quote as calling someone stupid :smiley:

Ohhhhhhhhh ok sorry! Was not my intention! I was just leaving a meme showing someone looking nervous :)

@Takes-No-Prisoner it was Terminator 1. Terminator 2 he steals the biker dudes clothes in the bar and the biker chick wants the Arnold lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner you're thinking of the second movie where he steals the motorcycle to save John Connor

@Minno has a clip from the first movie where Terminator steals clothes from the punks
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Valera Progib that saying hasn't been around for A LONG time lol.

BTW, yes this build is awesome ;)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner you're thinking of the second movie where he steals the motorcycle to save John Connor

@Minno has a clip from the first movie where Terminator steals clothes from the punks

One of those punks, btw, is bill paxton. RIP, bill, may you kill killer-bugs in heaven.

giphy.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One of those punks, btw, is bill paxton. RIP, bill, may you kill killer-bugs in heaven.

giphy.gif

He was truly amazing.

May he live on forever in this thread and films!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing spellpower cure also procs on yourself so you wouldn’t need a group for its benefits. Plus it’s max, max, spell damage and an extra 258 that you can have up 100% if you run hot's. This is of course if it procs on yourself, which it should, I've been working on getting it for myself cause it's perfect for Warden.

I forgot about the passive heal. But imo it's really simple for me. 400 spell DMG, 1.1k mag 1.1k Stam 4% spell crit > 2.2k mag 387 spell DMG

I'm pretty sure that the 2.2k mag side of that equitation comes out on top for damage against anyone with impen... But that's splitting hairs, it's very close. The extra Magicka also provides a larger dampen and healing Ward. And the 387 SD gives benefit on non-class skills (panacea, healing Ward, soul assault, etc)

If the stam is necessary, tri-glyphs are the best route and also give bonus health. On top of the very good group buff

Axiom gives a good amount of conditional SP. But you're using that conditional SP at the cost of having to use atro instead of unconditional SP from apprentice. That's why I mention (mostly) regen sets.

I also don't know how you get away with having your health so low, which is why I keep bringing up tri glyphs for stam and health. But I guess you duel a lot more than open world and can get away with it. I don't ever build for duels.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing spellpower cure also procs on yourself so you wouldn’t need a group for its benefits. Plus it’s max, max, spell damage and an extra 258 that you can have up 100% if you run hot's. This is of course if it procs on yourself, which it should, I've been working on getting it for myself cause it's perfect for Warden.

I forgot about the passive heal. But imo it's really simple for me. 400 spell DMG, 1.1k mag 1.1k Stam 4% spell crit > 2.2k mag 387 spell DMG

I'm pretty sure that the 2.2k mag side of that equitation comes out on top for damage against anyone with impen... But that's splitting hairs, it's very close. The extra Magicka also provides a larger dampen and healing Ward. And the 387 SD gives benefit on non-class skills (panacea, healing Ward, soul assault, etc)

If the stam is necessary, tri-glyphs are the best route and also give bonus health. On top of the very good group buff

Axiom gives a good amount of conditional SP. But you're using that conditional SP at the cost of having to use atro instead of unconditional SP from apprentice. That's why I mention (mostly) regen sets.

I also don't know how you get away with having your health so low, which is why I keep bringing up tri glyphs for stam and health. But I guess you duel a lot more than open world and can get away with it. I don't ever build for duels.

I don't build for duels either lol, it's for BGs but duels are great for show casing a build and the little nuisances.

It's 1.1 mag more, you get 2.2k mag yes but you get 1.1k from axiom meaning it's a difference of 1.1k mag, not 2.

I'm positive that the crit DMG out performs 1.1k mag. Which also translates to about 200 more on a damage shield. (Like nothing)

The only ability not affected by axiom is resto ult, which is Uber powerful without being Buffed. I could theoretically go with Trees and have everything buffed.

I don't know why people need so much health lol, the hardest opponents I've ever faced had been in duels, everything else (even 1v3 I had last night) is easier than dueling some players. I know a lot of players have their preferences and that's cool whatever works for them!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Laquey
    Laquey
    ✭✭✭
    I think the most interesting thing about this topic is the block canceling of accelerated drain as a hard CC, thanks Waffen hadn't thought about that on warden. :)

I would personally run a Necro + Warmaiden DW / Resto staff back bar build with variable monsters for my setup but that's because I saw someone running a soul assault build which tapped the infused resto back bar for more stupid weapon damage action.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting idea, would anyone have an opinion on say using the Serpent mundus and going with Betty for purge?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht how important is that line of stamina on axiom for your sustain? Can you run spinners instead? You’ll hit harder.

2lines max mag
    1 spell dam
    5.2% penetration

Vs

1 max mag
    1 spell crit
    400 damage.

It would push you to 46k magika and ~2900 spell damage(instead of 3209 with axiom hidden) and add the penetration while costing you 4% spell crit.

Ultimately we’re talking 2-3% damage difference at most
    Edited by Lexxypwns on December 13, 2017 12:41AM
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered twice born star and necro? I have 50k magicka and still have ample Stam and health that I can go all magicka glyphs. Then I run atronach and apprentice
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm positive that the crit DMG out performs 1.1k mag. Which also translates to about 200 more on a damage shield. (Like nothing)

If you feel like splitting hairs, there's no way that one crit set bonus beats one Magicka set bonus against a player with impen. Especially on an altmer Warden: No crit damage bonus, and you're using northern storm for bonus Magicka. You're rolling around +41% Magicka

If you get a 1.3x crit damage modifier after impen, times 4% extra crit chance, that's only 1.2% extra damage. ~1500 Magicka will be quite a bit more than that, and will be effective against shielded targets too, aside from giving you more shields.
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro staff>Duals for mag warden. Light attack weawing+8% more damage.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.