The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Natural Predation - Magden 8.5k Birds Are Here!! Build Guide

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @zParallaxz unless you’re running 2500+ regen argonian will give more magika sustain than any other race and it also adds enough stam sustain to basically ignore other sources of it on magika builds.

U realize that’s only based on potions, on top of you losing sustain from not having a higher resource pool.

A 7% loss compared to 10% additional healing and that potion resource return is well worth it. The healing by itself is worth it lol.
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t bother, he can’t see past his duel spec DK that’s useless open world
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm onto something new any way lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

an what?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »

an what?

Hybrid sorc
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say my build is a duel spec because I beat u an absurd amount of times lol. It’s not a duel spec never has been, it was made before dueling even came out. Besides that I’ve ran a lot of different chars at a high level in pvp such as stamdk, magdk, stamblade,magblade, magplar, a lil stamplar, stamwarden, and lastly magwarden.

P.S after you lost 12 times in a row you said if u had a duel spec you could prob beat me, however we both know that ain’t happening on a argonian “magblade”
    Edited by zParallaxz on January 3, 2018 10:24PM
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say my build is a duel spec because I beat u an absurd amount of times lol. It’s not a duel spec never has been, it was made before dueling even came out. Besides that I’ve ran a lot of different chars at a high level in pvp such as stamdk, magdk, stamblade,magblade, magplar, a lil stamplar, stamwarden, and lastly magwarden.

P.S after you lost 12 times in a row you said if u had a duel spec you could prob beat me, however we both know that ain’t happening on a argonian “magblade”

Last I saw you, you and the other guy kept talking smack about changing toons and dueling, after 20 min of that I took off. You guys ever actually duel?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

P.S after you lost 12 times in a row you said if u had a duel spec you could prob beat me, however we both know that ain’t happening on a argonian
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    @zParallaxz unless you’re running 2500+ regen argonian will give more magika sustain than any other race and it also adds enough stam sustain to basically ignore other sources of it on magika builds.

U realize that’s only based on potions, on top of you losing sustain from not having a higher resource pool.

A 7% loss compared to 10% additional healing and that potion resource return is well worth it. The healing by itself is worth it lol.

Your so right bro, who wouldn’t want an extra 10% healing received and extra resources from potions rather than 10% additional max mag, 10% mag recovery, and increased elemental damage right?
    My argonian mag sorc is going to reck people!!!
    Options
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last I saw you, you and the other guy kept talking smack about changing toons and dueling, after 20 min of that I took off. You guys ever actually duel?

No lol, he didn’t want to fight my stamwarden.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No lol, he didn’t want to fight my stamwarden.

Lmao, had a feeling it was gonna go nowhere.

Let's just keep it civil gents ;)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @zParallaxz I want to apologize, you’re right, a mDK destro/resto that uses harness as it’s main defense, has no means to force fights or disengage, 0 mobility, 0 answer for snares, 0 aoe, no added stam sustain, no utility, and uses ele drain to sustain its magika pool is TOTALLY viable open world and not a duel spec.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 4, 2018 6:36PM
    Options
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Warden:

Animal Companions

Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."

And the people rejoiced!
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Warden:

Animal Companions

Dive: The damage from this ability and its morphs can now be dodged."

And the people rejoiced!

I thought it was the Stam version that was OP.

So now.... It's like a Really @#$&y sorc
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was fine for it being undodgeable, I fought and killed many on my stamblade. Just takes a skill cap to learn how to keep a vigor up and pressure the warden on their back bar.
    Options