The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Alice in Wonderland room

Ekoe1954
Ekoe1954
✭✭✭
Had a blast turning a room in the Observatory Prior into this.6fifvbzbloj6.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, aint dunmer wild life a wonderland :) nice job but what are those bubbles?
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 9, 2017 6:17AM
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    they are actually the moth pets,
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this look nice ! What is your gametarg ? And are you on PC EU platform ? ( if yes i will use the Porttofriendhouse addon in order to visit this )
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So this is what happens when I leave you alone for a while Eko :o
    Edited by Stovahkiin on December 9, 2017 5:21PM
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    It's your own fault Stova! If you'd just play the games instead of the forum I wouldn't be a Skooma addict now!

And I sent you a message Apherius with in game tag info... in case you'd like to view the place. Forgot to mention PC, NA..,
    Edited by Ekoe1954 on December 11, 2017 12:43PM
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c059431bdccb4c25c6e25b1165216a3a.jpg
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    there is actually a logic to the room. It's part of a research facility studying organic life forms. The idea taken from comments made by an NPC in one of the quests in CWC (not wanting to disclose more and end up with a spoiler).. This room is the dream study area. The fact that we went down a sort of "rabbit hole" to get to CWC added to the appeal for me.

So as you may have gathered from the above comment, the skooma IS having some effect,,, and I've got my own little sub plot going with this little scenario LOL
    Edited by Ekoe1954 on December 11, 2017 1:22PM
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You’re right.. the skooma definately is taking effect! I can only imagine what horrors will *really* take place within those walls :neutral:
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6FF4H1B.jpg

;)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."