The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2017 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    master clothing writ (40). Getting kind of close to a goal mark. Obviously I would appreciate a smaller one as well.
    PCNA @ BTuwo And happy holidays!
    Edited by Mazbt on December 7, 2017 8:46PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays everyone! :)

@Elissae
    PC EU

Some kind of living plant for the upcoming house would be neat. Or a bookcase or statue of some sort!
    A bathtub would also be nice (who likes smelly grimy characters!), or crafting stations.
    Mercenary motif pages too!

And holiday wishes are always appreciated! :)

edit: thank you @patrick_smyth @lientier @Falhael @Glaiceana <3
    Edited by Elissae on December 13, 2017 2:39PM
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily
    Need full set of agility hundings clever alch 2 h build all medium all golded out for every 4 levels starting at level 14.
    Or one scroll of “Delete Kyne”

@name is @AGG.RO
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything?
    NA, PC and EU, though my EU character is still low lvl
    @SilentRaven1972
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    @vamp_emily
    Need full set of agility hundings clever alch 2 h build all medium all golded out for every 4 levels starting at level 14.

@name is @AGG.RO

I was just thinking about you Aggro. I might just gift you 200 Ravage Health potions. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    @vamp_emily

@name is @AGG.RO

Troublemaker.
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4Eu
    Diabalo

My odd request is Sapphires and Ruby's I'm just very low on them.
    I daren't ask as it's more expensive but mastic would be awesome if you have some to spare.
    MAEK wrote: »
    Damn, this is pretty awesome. I didn't really expect to get anything but I've already gotten from two people! Shoutout to @Invoca and @diabolo for being awesome <3

Your welcome
    You didn't say what style though, so I just sent redguard (in case anyone wants to match it
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m also going to need immovable speed pots for each bracket.....
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    jkolb2030 wrote: »
    jkolb2030 wrote: »
    Happy Holidays ESO Friends!!

Xbox NA
    GT - iTz Jerrrd

Gold is the gift that keeps on giving! I can't seem to balance farming, selling and raiding - trying to get potions together with sub 60k and no flowers is a rough life to live.

However, surprises are always fun!

Reading previous posts to see if I can help someone out

@jkolb2030 What kind of pots are you looking for? I should be able to make you some.

@RABIDxWOLVERINE

Spell power (Major Sorc/Savagery) and weapon power(major brut/Savagery) pots - the joy of playing 2 raiding characters lol

Would definitely appreciate pots!

@jkolb2030 let me see what I can make for you tonight. Youll have to wait until Christmas to open the mail though lol jk

hahah, thank you sir!
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I really don't dare say it but.... as my Anundriel is not really a PVP-Bosmer but still wants to have the Akaviri-Motif and the new one from Morrowind someday, she started repairing her way through Cyrodiil a long time ago (also there are some nice colors to be had... :) ).

As you can imagine, you need quite a lot of those repair kits for that so if anyone could spare one or two Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits or the ones for the doors, that would make her very happy.

And she swears by Y'ffres Sheltering Hand that she never killed anyone while roaming through Cyrodiil ... well, once she did, but that one really asked for it, not letting her go in peace and not stopping attacking her even though he was weaker... But normally she is the one who gets killed, she doesn't even have the time to defend herself. ;-) Not that she could if she had...

PC EU
    @ Myrnhiel

Edited by Myrnhiel on December 7, 2017 7:42PM
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    This is better than any official event so far for me. I like giving gifts and I have actually received a lovely one so far too. Got some more to go out tomorrow in case any PS4 EU players feel forgotten. <3

Thank you @MAEK, I love the candles! Nicest ones in the whole tree. :smiley:
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

@FinneganFroth

I'm wanting more active people in my end-game guild again. :(

Damnit stop playing BDO!! Lol

Also, if someone could surprise my wife with some cool plants for her house or a Clockwork motif, that would make her day :)@Prairie17
    Edited by FinneganFroth on December 7, 2017 10:06PM
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAnta exists!!! Shout out to @Invoca for being awesome indeed!!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    For me I would love to have the Ebony Armor complete set that would make my Christmas.
  • purpleshadez
    purpleshadez
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who have sent me bait for my fishing adventure and mats for golding my armour! I'm truly grateful! I wish I had thought to note your names but alas, I'm crap!
    PC - EU | Close, but no cigar!
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who have sent me bait for my fishing adventure and mats for golding my armour! I'm truly grateful! I wish I had thought to note your names but alas, I'm crap!

Kris Kringle? S. Claus? :)
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @qiemosi

miss the Brotherhood Stained Glass Window furniture..really want one XD
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the kind folks that have sent me lovely gifts! I have a list going of what people want on PC/NA and will start sending out what I can in the next day or so (and keep adding names to the list as more people participate). I think this is my favorite "Event" of the year <3
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    I could use gold, fishing bait, or various furnishing recipes. Anything helps.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH my thank you very very much @elantaura !!!! :)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA @Solariken

All that would be on my list this year are a few house things I've been holding out for:

Redguard counter, grill
    Clockwork Illuminator, Capsule Chandelier
    Coldharbour/Vvardenfell glowsalks
    Dwarven altar, stairs
    Hag Fen Mists (not sure if these are in game yet)

I haven't seen any requests for Hakeijos yet, but I know a certain someone who's sitting on a few ;)
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only sad thing about this is that I can't send gifts to everyone. xD Threads like this makes me think that this community isn't actually full of toxicism. I just feel great. :)
    PC/EU
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, thank you so much to everyone who has sent empty baskets, full baskets, lights and other lovely crafted items to me. I'm humbled by your generosity and thoughtfulness.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    @general.mittens Or my character - Yvarhna Evenstarr

Oh my, what a lovely idea <3

I've only just come back to the game after a very long break and of course became super excited with the housing. If some kind soul could gift me a few items for my house - ideally some pretty vases, hangings, I'd be so grateful as my place is rather bare.

One more wish: A Nirnhorned Lightning staff to research. I have about 40,000 gold to my name, so it's going to take me some time to get that darn thing. :'(

Oops, forgot to say I'm on PC NA
    Edited by Yvarhna on December 7, 2017 10:05PM
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread . Any bait , working towards master angler or the furnishing wax . Hoping to surprise a few of you with gifts XB NA . GT High Kinlady
    Edited by HighKinlady on December 7, 2017 10:11PM
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• Makta
    Makta
    ✭✭
    Someone has been nice! I got a motif :) !Thanks Anudriel!
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many pc players :(

Come on PS4 people
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, @GabiAlex

I'll like to see some original and funny poetry.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @f047ys3v3n

I would like for heavy/light attacks to scale in a way that makes sense so that:
    1) The animation duration for the fully charged heavy is the same as the actual charge time (it is 20% off now)
    2) Heavy attack damage and resource return scale evenly with duration (currently there is no resource return on medium attacks and there is a massive damage jump when going from medium to full heavy in addition to resource return)
    3) A heavy attack animation that has some movement in it to aid the player in timing since we all must apparently do full heavies and poor timing is a massive dps loss.

You could also fire Wrobel. That would be nice.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA, PSN - SSlarg @SSlarg

NEW LIST PAGE 18

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

may you all have a happy and healthy New Year!!

EDIT #2 thank you to those two people that sent a load of cool spooky stuff!!!!
    really nice stuff too!!
    thank you very much to whomever sent them!

sadly I was just getting hireling stuff so I didn't see the names :(

Edited by SSlarg on December 17, 2017 1:21PM
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG