The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2017 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • KrakhenJr
    KrakhenJr
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all!!! Have the best of times with those you care for and care for you.

Thanks @Annalyse ... That Hlaalu Bath Tub will come really handy after all that adventuring :wink: , not to mention the rest of the amazing Redoran furniture.

AnnalyseGift2017_zpstnday770.png
    PC/NA
    Elder Scrolls fan since ES3: Morrowind
    Dunmer lore fan!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last adorable bosmer pic request of the year
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas, Holidays, Solstice, whatever!!

I didn't have much time over this past weekend, but I will be trying to send some little gifties the weekend of the 30th/31st.

I play mostly on PC NA, so that's where I have the most to "give"

I do play a teeny bit on PC EU, but really lowbie characters, so I don't have much.

PS thank you to the several more who sent me some more Hickory; my rather competitive crafter Hisa Ni Caemaire is getting craftier all the time!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Pistol
    Pistol
    ✭✭
    PC/NA

@pistol

1. Crowns
    2. Gold
    3. Furniture and lights for my empty house
    4. Witchmother Potent Brews and/or recipe
    5. Alchemy Station
    6. Provisioning Station
    7. ESO Plus time
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx a lot for the two people who heloped me out :)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the gifts all and I hope you all enjoyed the gifts I gave out
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 26, 2017 11:59AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I was not naughty or nice, Zeni didn't gift me my beta monkey. :( Maybe next year! ( hint, hint )

Thank you all for the gifts, sorry I couldn't gift everyone. :( I will save more goodies for next years gift exchange. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thank everyone who was so generous to my wife and I. True kindness.
  • KrakhenJr
    KrakhenJr
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Anyone need these? PC/NA

celestial2.png

I'm missing a lot of the advanced motif styles, so if you still have those I would gladly free up the inventory space for you :smiley:
    PC/NA
    Elder Scrolls fan since ES3: Morrowind
    Dunmer lore fan!
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    late to the party :S nonetheless, merry Christmas :)
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to Thank my two Secret Santa's this year. I will post the names later as I'm at work and don't have them in front of me, but THANK YOU!

If anyone else want's to be a day-after Christmas Santa Hero, all I asked for Christmas this year was Rubedite Ignots, Sanded Ruby Ash, or Ancestor Silk. I'm still in desperate need!

That being said.... hope everyone had a Merry Merry Christmas. Thank you everyone and thanks for spreading the Holiday Spirit!

:cheers:
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • SkyIsTheLimit1206
    SkyIsTheLimit1206
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Anyone need these? PC/NA

celestial2.png

Yes please, I'm on the same PC/NA as you, @SkyIsTheLimit1206

I am trying to become a good crafter to help my friends out, but I'm missing quite a few motifs, so these would REALLY help.
    With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.