The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2017 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    @Knootewoot

PC-EU

Gold (I have less then 50k)

I wonder if you will be one of the lucky ones. I was in Daggerfalls on the NA server and seen Santa flying over my head with 8 Senche. One senche even had a shiney red nose! :)

It looked like they were headed towards the PC EU server with two HUGE packages. :)

Someone is about to get lucky.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an awesome idea. :) Happy holidays everyone!

PC/EU @Koshka-Murka in case someone would like to be my Secret Santa. ^^ I'd really like a Vvardenfell glowstalk or a wedding flower (missed them when they were sold by Coldharbour merchant >.<).

Also, my khajiit crafter already sent a few gifts to PC/EU players. ;)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Knootewoot

PC-EU

I wonder if you will be one of the lucky ones. I was in Daggerfalls on the NA server and seen Santa flying over my head with 8 Senche. One senche even had a shiney red nose! :)

It looked like they were headed towards the PC EU server with two HUGE packages. :)

Well, I HAVE been a good boy this year. :smile:

Edited by Knootewoot on December 7, 2017 2:27PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Gotrim123
    Gotrim123
    ✭✭
    PC EU @Gotrim123
    If possible Telvanni house recipes or if not a little surprise
    Gildenleitung der Aldmeri-Manufaktur
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Soo, ima drop a serious wish in here :) a god damn nirnhorned sword for researching, i have never found one :/

im on pc eu @teiselaise , if anybody want any motifs that arent like boyoyoyant armigger or anything, tell me, got plenty to spare.
    Argonian masterrace
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    ... I will be looking for other EU players who may be in need of somenthing I have stored away <3
    Another wonderful surprise, and another incredibly generous gift! Thank you so much for those lovely baskets, @SofiDesune - you are also awesome!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • MillerEP
    MillerEP
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    @MillerEP

Dreugh Wax and Rosin
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any bird/wing/feather themed furniture items for my crow/raven obsessed sorcerer to decorate his Ravenhurst. Such a shame the CWC set with the 5 piece crow proc effect isn't mage gear.

PC EU @Orticia
    Edited by Orticia on December 7, 2017 4:09PM
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    To whomever it was that sent me the Stahlrim Shards

Truly, truly thank you. That made me smile

<3

@Froil that was me that snuck those into your stocking. And you never know....Santa has a lot more gifts to give between now and New Life Festival! ;)

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Ajaxduo & @Shardan4968 for the super cool gifts <3<3<3
    PC/EU DC
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orticia wrote: »
    Any bird/wing/feather themed furniture items for my crow/raven obsessed sorcerer to decorate his Ravenhurst.

@Orticia what platform/server are you on? The only winged themed furniture I can think of would be Altmer. I'll see what I have :)
    PC/EU DC
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    SURPRISE ME SANTA! Lady Lagerthaa, Xbox, Na.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • Lemurejo
    Lemurejo
    ✭✭✭
    Pc/NA
    @Lemurejo
    This one wish some food furnies.get flour is a nightmare and khajiit kitchen looks so empy.
    Some motifs to help khajit start on master writs.
    Edited by Lemurejo on December 7, 2017 4:10PM
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any bird/wing/feather themed furniture items for my crow/raven obsessed sorcerer to decorate his Ravenhurst.

@Orticia what platform/server are you on? The only winged themed furniture I can think of would be Altmer. I'll see what I have :)

PC EU :) And yes i think most, if not all of it is altmer. There aren't that many items for it, I have non of those, my sorcerer is altmer though :) I hoped the witches festival might bring some, or even one. Got all the crow themed stuff from the crates though, save the suicidal crow bomb memento. @Zos, crow pet please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top (not on the crow obviously :) )
    Edited by Orticia on December 7, 2017 4:24PM
  • Gotrim123
    Gotrim123
    ✭✭
    Thank you
    Gildenleitung der Aldmeri-Manufaktur
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a lot of fun last year.

PC/NA
    @Katahdin

I could use some dreugh wax, and grain solvent, I am always low on those.
    And Heartwood.....always looking for heartwood

Also pieces of Morrowind furniture so I can decorate my house, specifically, book cases, tables, chairs and couches with the green cushions. I have beds and lights already.
    (I'd love recipes for these but since they are rarer than unicorns.....heh)

Dredhorn and Bloodforge motifs if anyone has those to spare.
    Edited by Katahdin on December 8, 2017 1:53AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Knootewoot

PC-EU

@vamp_emily Maybe I should have posted a heart felt story that I'm poor too, that I grinded from NA to EU with no gold. Is it working?
    #MOREORBS
  • Ayame-chan
    Ayame-chan
    ✭✭
    @Ayame9chan

PC/EU

Books for my home
    So viel zu tun und so wenig Zeit.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, this is pretty awesome. I didn't really expect to get anything but I've already gotten from two people! Shoutout to @Invoca and @diabolo for being awesome <3
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted to say thank you everyone for the kind gifts!
    It was especially awesome that some people sent something to my gf - she was so happy to see so many maps!

This year santa paws is real kind how it seems, i love the idea and was eager to send others stuff too and hope it arrived <3
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this thread should be pinned.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    @GalexPK
    I could use some gold since im short of it.
    If ZOS could enable it, i would glady accept any Wild Hunt Mount lol, they are really beautiful and unique, i have no luck on crates and the irl money to expend in a lot of them :persevere:
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    I believe this thread should be pinned.

Yeah @ZOS_GinaBruno Even better, you guys at zos should start it yourself! :) And a merry christmas to you guys at zos!
    Argonian masterrace
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays ESO Friends!!

Xbox NA
    GT - iTz Jerrrd

Gold is the gift that keeps on giving! I can't seem to balance farming, selling and raiding - trying to get potions together with sub 60k and no flowers is a rough life to live.

However, surprises are always fun!

Reading previous posts to see if I can help someone out
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    jkolb2030 wrote: »

Xbox NA
    GT - iTz Jerrrd

Gold is the gift that keeps on giving! I can't seem to balance farming, selling and raiding - trying to get potions together with sub 60k and no flowers is a rough life to live.

@jkolb2030 What kind of pots are you looking for? I should be able to make you some.

Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • LiftUpTheFallen
    Xbox - NA
    @LiftUpTheFallen

the imperial motif lol
    a girl can dream
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭

Xbox NA
    GT - iTz Jerrrd

@jkolb2030 What kind of pots are you looking for? I should be able to make you some.

@RABIDxWOLVERINE

Spell power (Major Sorc/Savagery) and weapon power(major brut/Savagery) pots - the joy of playing 2 raiding characters lol

Would definitely appreciate pots!
  • deluxesalt
    deluxesalt
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA

@deluxesalt

I wish for a Dark Elf Bed of Coals, because my house didn't come with it. D:
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭

Xbox NA
    GT - iTz Jerrrd

@RABIDxWOLVERINE

Spell power (Major Sorc/Savagery) and weapon power(major brut/Savagery) pots - the joy of playing 2 raiding characters lol

Would definitely appreciate pots!

@jkolb2030 let me see what I can make for you tonight. Youll have to wait until Christmas to open the mail though lol jk
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Santa. I got 2 presents even. Thanks to both of you B)
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."