The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morag Tong Converter Does Not Work

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
At first this is the offer you placed on the website, and there is an info, quote "Flaunt your commitment to the assassins by customizing your gear with the distinct style of the Morag Tong".

I bought this special edition of Morrowind in general to get this Morag Tong Style without the need of gathering the books and to Convert my existing gears into this cool style.
I'm dissapointed. Not about special items for this great looking game but the inability to use Morag Tong Converter.

It's simply beyond my understanding why you offer a broken feature that doesn't work properly without any information about which gears are affected and which are excluded.
Most popular drop sets like Mother's Sorrow, Sun, Night Mother, Night Terror etc. cannot be converted. A few of my characters use these sets, for them I planned a conversion. I can convert useless non-set armors and weapons that usually go for immediate deconstruction, or a useless white jewellery that nobody use or which don't show any effect after conversion, but not the most popular gears?

Let me know please should I raise a complaint because I received a faulty product or you will give some binding and close ETA for the sets which will be added to the list?

My disapointment comes from buying a product with features for which I paid in full, but which I haven't received in full. The converter is either damaged or not fully completed and in this state should not be sold with game expansion. I want this ability to be available for all my drop sets currently worn, just like you promised in the advertisement.
What say you?

@ZOS_BillE

KHZt5Xl.jpg
dayUk19.jpg
gYFh7uZ.jpg
Edited by Gargath on December 6, 2017 7:23PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."