The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For All The PvP Guild/Leader's. I Want To Be A PvP Guild Leader Again. But I Need Advice Please

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
My Past As A Former, PvP Guild Leader. 1st Scourge, 2nd Scourge and Haderus (All PS4 EU)

At Least 6 different times I became Guild Leader. (2 Times DC, 2 times AD, 1 time EP, then became AD. the 2nd time is my new one currently on EP, in link) My very first EP Guild was in Haderus PS4 EU. (Before Morrowind) My first EP guild was called "Wardens of Tamerial" (Protectors of Tamerial) At the time I only had 2 members, besides me. My friends, whom has AD and EP. I originally made "Warden's of Tamerial" EP. But my 2 members wanted to remain AD. They wanted me to go back AD in next campaign reset. In which I did. However, at the time before Campaign reset.

I did help EP get EMP in Haderus. But due to the nature of Campaign Reset Time (around 9:00PM PST) and I live in United States. I thought it would be best to switch immediately when Campaign reset. Turns out many didn't like it, including a certain EP Guild. However I did warned many times before my switch as well as my Guild members wanted to stay AD and want me to switch back AD. But apparently wasn't good enough since I learned, that Guild member from different Guild. Where really mad at me. From which I help took away EMP after helping get EMP before Campaign reset on same day.

I know I did was wrong, but couldn't be helped. Given the fact of Haderus Campaign reset timer. But I thought I did was right, due to me warned many times. to the current EMP and guild member from different guild. (In which this current EMP from Haderus and same guild that I took EMP from. Originally had EMP in 2nd Scourge. So in a way kinda wasn't fair, when this person originally had EMP from different campaign before it got deleted. I honestly believe I was kinda in a way. Mistreated, by that guild. After I gave out many warnings via psn message as well as me wanting to fix and owe to that guild. But they don't want anything to do with me and they still have a grudge towards me still.... Anyways, I originally wanted to remain EP after I switch back to AD. I just wasn't ready to go back AD. Hence I deleted my "Wardens of Tamerial" So I can go back to EP.

The Mighty Griffin-Hawk (EP and my Newest Guild, 6th Vivec Campaign (1 week, 3 days Old)

I won't go in detail. Everything is posted in this link. But Basically I want to be the only member for right now. (Hence it's not Hawk's at the End) But it does not mean I don't want to be a Guild Leader. (Not sure if I wrote it right, sad I don't understand my own natural speaking language...) But I really, really Do want to be a Guild Leader. Really Bad. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/382213/would-anyone-get-mad-if-i#latest

My Outmost Concerns, Especially since I want a PvP only Guild. I don't Understand Trading, I Understand PvP only.

First and foremost, I really don't want to repeat my Past Mistake. I as a Guild Leader, I have to pick a side and choose. WHo really wants a PvP Guild Leader, if mostly Switch Sides. Due to reasons. But at the same time I really want to stay in one place. I currently keep ignoring balance. Even though I do miss AD and sure it's kinda my Alliance. Not to mention I pretend whats it's like to be accepted. But it's alright it's in the past. as well I accept. But it doesn't mean AD can't be on my mind. Since I been AD longer. So far AD is currently have been extremely very well. As well as last 5th Vivec Campaign.

So far AD is still doing well. Still 2nd Place since last checked yesterday. (EP calling close) I was originally planning go back AD if AD lost again. But honestly I'm not sure. I believe they can do without me. I do miss them,yes. But I believe I must sacrifice. By sacrifice it's very simple. I have been falling in love with EP honestly. Not to mention I always wonder what EP is like and have always doing that in 2nd Scourge , due to reasons. Not to mention EP I haven't been long on EP in PvP. In Vivev, I have been Mostly EP longer. I as well feel like I still owe EP at most. Due to nature I kinda believe. It's only right thng for me to be on EP Honestly. Since EP I never got to really know. Sure I was and still very glad to serve both AD and DC.

But at same time,not sure if others agree. I feel my best course of action is to remain EP still. In a way think of me as a Scholar. Think of me as a student and learning EP culture and beliefs (Almost like I'm kinda role playing now, honestly) Even though I'm mostly quite in EP zone chat. (Most still consider me AD, which I totally understand and I honor that. But in all it's just a label put on me. But I must agree with them as well. Since I have been AD longer) Even though I haven't used EP zone much, because I don't want them to get used to me. I'm trying to wean myself, because mst likely I was going back AD. To help aid them but not for alliance. But honestly, I really want to still stay on EP. I don't want to switch back and forth. It has always gotten me into trouble, mostly with balance causes. But in honestly I believe AD can still do good without Me.

I'm looking for what my best intrest for PvP. As well as Guild Leader. But in a way, I think EP is in my calling. Not to mention, how cool it would be, to have a friendly rival PvP Guild. Against my friends AD PvP guild. To have friendly duels and other events? That is if my friend Guild accept of course. But in a way I'm not really loyal. For I don't understand what the word loyal really means? Does it mean I loyal to one faction and 1 faction only? No, given to my stance with Mostlyt Balance for 2+ yrs or more in PS4 EU. Am I only loyal to alliance if I help them for aid only? yes but only if I feel I must not made to leave. But I really, really want to be a PvP Guild leader again. I want to stay and 1 spot. I'm tired of moving back and forth. But If I had to choose to pick which side for Guild. I honestly want to pick EP and stay there. I want to build my Guild foundation on EP territory.

Only because I don’t know much about EP. As well the more I think about it. My mind keeps screaming that's only fair for me to stay EP and continue to do so. I truly believe I honestly haven't been fair to EP. As Well as the only Alliance I hardly known. (It will soon almost be 7 1/2 months of me being EP, with off and On. 4 months of almost being loyal to EP, in Vivec PS4 EU) I think AD don't need me anymore and I believe it's time to not live in the past for me. I believe sadly it's time to move forward. To set my future plans. To set my foundations for my PvP guild in question. The more I think about it, I still feel strongly. Choosing EP and keep staying there for now. Is the right choice for me. Honestly and it's time to move forward.

Especially I don't want to keep moving back and forth. I think it's time for m to settle down. Yes I will still thin abot AD, whilst on EP. But if I was to make a sacrifice, I would choose EP since I have been thinking of EP longest, especially during my time on AD in 2nd Scourge. I believe AD where right, maybe AD wasn't my alliance. Maybe I have been EP and always been EP at heart. In which I need to find out for Myself.

What Skills DO I Need and Recommended TO learn

In conclusion but before I close. My Internet is very bad. Most of time I can't play in small scale and mostly freeze. I'm greatly worried about that. What if my PvP guild won't accept me as guild leader. If I can hardly stay in fights without freeing. It honestly can't be helped. Especially 3 way fights. But there are way much useful places that I can surprise attack. Without freeze. But it's the only Internet service is available (another one available if I cut my neighbors tree)

I don't have any leadership skills. I do want to learn, but where can I search? I know the ends and out of PvP (please don't ask me for build advice lol, I need to ask others) Since I don't want to do trading guild, I still think it's fair to accept other members from different alliance (Given my PvP history) Since I also choose EP as my Guild's Foundation Base. Since I also want to have a friendly rival Guild against My Friend's AD Guild. (I think be so really awesome. For duels and other things. The more I think about it, the more I want. Sorry My Friend AD Guild :) ) I also have to learn how to become strong and start caring about what is best intrests of my Guild. But need to teach myself to not rely on other's bad points of views of what they think of me.

I want to keep my Guild for long time. It's tough journey, but I have to learn to ignore others negativity. I need to not only learn to use my inner voice, to stick up for myself. But not only me, I really need to learn to stick up for My future Guild Mates. To have an honest, fun and balance Guild. But I'm unable to do it, without any of you PvP Guild/Leader's advice. Many thanks all. As you all can see with my very long post. My Guild does mean really a lot to me. But before I start Inviting members. I really need to learn and get advice.
Edited by Serjustin19 on November 25, 2017 8:18PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just going to dot point here as otherwise I could go on forever.

Personal Qualities
    - Confidence
    - Dedicated to the game and have a driving motivation for progress
    - Charismatic
    - Decisive
    - Passionate
    - Influential

Skillset
    - Quick thinking
    - Strategically minded
    - Perceptive and analytic (situationally aware)

To add to that some of the biggest challenges leaders face
    - Getting burned out
    - Not having other leads in group
    - Recruitment
    Edited by Vilestride on November 25, 2017 10:18PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    I am just going to dot point here as otherwise I could go on forever.

Personal Qualities
    - Confidence
    - Dedicated to the game and have a driving motivation for progress
    - Charismatic
    - Decisive
    - Passionate
    - Influential

Skillset
    - Quick thinking
    - Strategically minded
    - Perceptive and analytic (situationally aware)

To add to that some of the biggest challenges leaders face[/b]
    - Getting burned out
    - Not having other leads in group
    - Recruitment

O My, Thank you! All this information is very helpful. However most of the stuff I understand. I think there is 5 I don't understand what they mean :( But it's OK, I can look up the meaning to those 5 :) Thank you again, have an insightful. I give to thee. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vilestride you forgot about being able to talk rapidly.
    @Sanct16 should start a rap career.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You probably could vaguely fit this under quick thinking, I mean after all speech is just a tool for communicating our thoughts and hence quick talking could be deemed an extension of quick thinking.but that's a bit of a stretch, you're right :P
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

You probably could vaguely fit this under quick thinking, I mean after all speech is just a tool for communicating our thoughts and hence quick talking could be deemed an extension of quick thinking.but that's a bit of a stretch, you're right :P

;) No mention about talking until now. Who would've thought, anyway. That's what I need to practice on (But towards others, Singstar game I sing by self and stop when I hear tractors coming and going)

But I do have a mic (Hence Singstar I need one) I guess it's time for me to use it. Sadly, especially with me freezing all the time. Least I can warn when others when I'm frozen. By the way no point of hiding what I sound like. I mean my PS4 Gamertag and ESO forum kinda gave it away. I sure do need to work with my social skills however with others.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ser Justin for president!
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Zavs
    Zavs
    Mischievous

Zavs
    Xavz
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to build an army. You will need to find misfits, down on their luck khajiit, and low self esteem argonians. You need to present yourself as their messiah, the one that will lead them to the promised land. Lead them to the lives they wish to have and dream about. Once you have acquired a great deal of real estate in their minds and have taken up residence inside, then Ser Justin, then you shall have your guild and an almost unstoppable army.

Or you can read some books on being a leader and operating a guild. Here you might find this useful.

*Scipio pulls a book off the shelf and hands it to Ser Justin*
    * Ser Justin curiously takes the book from Scipio, looks down at it, and reads the title on the cover*

“How I Bull[snip]ed My Way To Crown and Won Harlocke’s Heart Through Mind Control”

- The Naked Saramis Story

A New York Times bestseller for 2016
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 26, 2017 6:31AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ brilliant!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck leading a guild. Recruiting some of the better and most “toxic” players is a solid approach. I find they have dank discord memes.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Ser Justin for president!

Thank you, but I must honorably pass. No offense I won't be a good President. ;)
    Zavs wrote: »

That looks really fun. By the sound of that 1 Person's voice in Video. He really likes what he doing, as well as hanging out with his guild mates. It's going to be a lot of work ahead for me. As well as my Guild Mates.

Thanks for posting the Video. Even though I still want to accept all 3 alliances in Guild. Mostly due to my past, My Guild would be mostly EP PvP Guild.

I just have to figure out how to do that. Maybe I will have to do Trading Guild, But sounds like it's really hard to do. I could ask my Friend whom leads a Trading Guild as well, as mostly AD PvP guild (But accepts all 3 alliances) for advice.

I really do want to have a fun Guild atmosphere for everyone. There are so much stuff to learn. But many good advice, that everyone gave. Especially your video.
    You need to build an army. You will need to find misfits, down on their luck khajiit, and low self esteem argonians. You need to present yourself as their messiah, the one that will lead them to the promised land. Lead them to the lives they wish to have and dream about. Once you have acquired a great deal of real estate in their minds and have taken up residence inside, then Ser Justin, then you shall have your guild and an almost unstoppable army.

Or you can read some books on being a leader and operating a guild. Here you might find this useful.

* Ser Justin curiously takes the book from Scipio, looks down at it, and reads the title on the cover*

“How I Bull[snip]ed My Way To Crown and Won Harlocke’s Heart Through Mind Control”

Beardimus wrote: »
    ^ brilliant!

I couldn't agree more, This is really awesome as well. I'll also look for a book for leadership to. I wonder if "The Book of War" would have any pointers for me in leadership skills to? None the less, Thanks to each and everyone for all your responses and advice. :)
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would be in your guild.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Singstar game I sing by self and stop when I hear tractors coming and going)

@kynseon I'd buy that album!
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lead EP to greatness, SerJustin.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI all, I'm slowly making progress. Thanks to many of your advice. Who knew being Guild Leader is really tough. Especially starting out again with no experience.

Many challenges I have already faced. 1 due to cause conflict in Guild, luckily I knew ahead of time. It was a tough decision I was forced to make today Nov27 (Still today for me as of writing)

I don’t want to choose 1 over the other. But if I had invited 2 of the 3. It will cause conflict, I wish it wasn't so. I want my guild to be fair and fun. But it would cause a conflict if I had to choose. Not to mention it won't be fair.

But luckily I found out before it would cause conflict. I don’t know if it was right. But I'll leave it at that, but I wonder if I did and I believe I have made right choice, however sad it must be. To make the choice.

I have Remade the guild name to "The Mighty Griffin-Hawks" (I just added the S) Right now I'm still recruiting. Many of my friends passed down the offer. Mostly due to already being in 5 guilds. In which I understand. 1 due to not liking reds and reds don't like him...

But This was my originally "about us" I'm thinking of changing. To add trading. But I need 50 members. I still will accept all 3 alliances. I believe it's fair, given also my PvP history. But still Guild will mostly be PvP EP, with hopefully trading in future. Which it kinda funny, I love Griffin Mythology. But it turned out it mean other things.

PS_Messages_20171127_084629.jpg

I would be in your guild.

:) Thank you, what's your psn Gamertag and I'm PS4 EU
    pzschrek wrote: »
    Singstar game I sing by self and stop when I hear tractors coming and going)

@kynseon I'd buy that album!

Thank you :) It be long time. Right now I'm still practicing singing. I however don't think my headset is accurate for the job. In Singstar game. But my voice does sound mean :'(
    Lead EP to greatness, SerJustin.

I'll do my best, no promises though. But for now EP is my new home. (But I'm still accepting all 3 alliances :). Not to, mention EP PvP. Someday I plan to get trading guild. Just need more, members. I'll ask around, but don't want to spam. I could recruit low lvl for PvP. Just hope they don't mind getting destroyed first or me.)
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come to PC NA, and reroll an AD. Leads are lacking....for parts of the day at least.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this is just amazing