Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

“Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer” requirements.....

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The “Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer” achievement requires you to unlock five other achievements to complete it. By doing this you will earn the Immortal Redeemer title.

These achievements require you to:
• Asylum Sanctorium Conqueror: Complete Vet Asylum
• Righteous Condemnation: Kill St. Olms & St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet
• Executioners’ Judgement: Kill St. Olms & St. Felms in the same battle on Vet
• Asylum Sanctorium Vanquisher:Defeat St. Olms, St. Felms and St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet (Hard Mode)

These four requirements are fine. However, the final achievement is a bit ridiculous....
• Perfect Purification: Defeat St. Olms, St. Felms and St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet within 15 minutes and without a single group member death (Speed Run, No Death, and Hard Mode all at once)

....thiis is the Tick-Tock Tormentor of vAS. Maybe 1-2 groups will ever accomplish this.

By doing so you will already gain the Saintly Savior title, yet because of this achievement being required for Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer despite its insane difficulty, there are two titles now that essentially belong to the same achievement.

Could we please remove the requirement for Perfect Purification? It could even be replaced with Achievements like Placid Projections and Imperfect Attendance, Swift Mercy, or Sanctified.

Requiring Perfect Purification to complete Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer leaves the Immortal Redeemer title to like 1-2 groups lol. That’s fine with Santly Savior but seems pointless to essentially give two titles for the same task (if you can do Perfect Purification then you’ve already completed HM and everything else is extremely easy).
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Vaoh wrote: »
    The “Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer” achievement requires you to unlock five other achievements to complete it. By doing this you will earn the Immortal Redeemer title.

    These achievements require you to:
    • Asylum Sanctorium Conqueror: Complete Vet Asylum
    • Righteous Condemnation: Kill St. Olms & St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet
    • Executioners’ Judgement: Kill St. Olms & St. Felms in the same battle on Vet
    • Asylum Sanctorium Vanquisher:Defeat St. Olms, St. Felms and St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet (Hard Mode)

    These four requirements are fine. However, the final achievement is a bit ridiculous....
    • Perfect Purification: Defeat St. Olms, St. Felms and St. Llothis in the same battle on Vet within 15 minutes and without a single group member death (Speed Run, No Death, and Hard Mode all at once)

    ....thiis is the Tick-Tock Tormentor of vAS. Maybe 1-2 groups will ever accomplish this.

    By doing so you will already gain the Saintly Savior title, yet because of this achievement being required for Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer despite its insane difficulty, there are two titles now that essentially belong to the same achievement.

    Could we please remove the requirement for Perfect Purification? It could even be replaced with Achievements like Placid Projections and Imperfect Attendance, Swift Mercy, or Sanctified.

    Requiring Perfect Purification to complete Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer leaves the Immortal Redeemer title to like 1-2 groups lol. That’s fine with Santly Savior but seems pointless to essentially give two titles for the same task (if you can do Perfect Purification then you’ve already completed HM and everything else is extremely easy).

    Same thing with HoF. There's the coadjutor and then a long time nothing, up to the border where a majority of people won't even bother trying.
    PC EU

    All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

    Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem here is that Redeemer and Perfect Purification are basically identical achievements.

    Redeemer requires:
    • Completion on vet: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis and Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Perfect Purification

    So. What's the difference between the two? (This is assuming that if you complete +2, you get both of the +1 achievements as well, since the +1 achievements don't say, "Olms with Felms and without Llothis", they just say "Olms with Felms", which, if taken literally, means that completing +2 will grant both of the +1 achievements automatically.)

    ZOS basically made two identical achievements, since it's impossible to earn just one without the other.

    The ironic thing is that this was brought up during the PTS cycle. We told @ZOS_Finn that Asylum had two achievements that were identical. If you remove Perfect Purification, then you'll have a different but similar problem: Redeemer becomes identical to Hard Mode. So remove Hard Mode as well, and then you'd reposition Redeemer as the 2nd milestone in vAS Progression. Or keep Hard Mode, but add speed and deathless as independent requirements.

    For example, this would've made much more sense in terms of achievement progression:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete both variants of +1: Redeemer
    3. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run: Perfect Purification

    Or this:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    3. Complete +2, no-death, and speed-run, but separately, not in the same run: Redeemer
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run in the same run: Perfect Purification

    Right now, you might as well delete the Redeemer achievement as a duplicate.
    Edited by code65536 on November 23, 2017 4:47PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

    Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    The problem here is that Redeemer and Perfect Purification are basically identical achievements.

    Redeemer requires:
    • Completion on vet: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis and Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Perfect Purification

    So. What's the difference between the two? (This is assuming that if you complete +2, you get both of the +1 achievements as well, since the +1 achievements don't say, "Olms with Felms and without Llothis", they just say "Olms with Felms", which, if taken literally, means that completing +2 will grant both of the +1 achievements automatically.)

    ZOS basically made two identical achievements, since it's impossible to earn just one without the other.

    The ironic thing is that this was brought up during the PTS cycle. We told @ZOS_Finn that Asylum had two achievements that were identical. If you remove Perfect Purification, then you'll have a different but similar problem: Redeemer becomes identical to Hard Mode. So remove Hard Mode as well, and then you'd reposition Redeemer as the 2nd milestone in vAS Progression. Or keep Hard Mode, but add speed and deathless as independent requirements.

    For example, this would've made much more sense in terms of achievement progression:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete both variants of +1: Redeemer
    3. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run: Perfect Purification

    Or this:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    3. Complete +2, no-death, and speed-run, but separately, not in the same run: Redeemer
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run in the same run: Perfect Purification

    Right now, you might as well delete the Redeemer achievement as a duplicate.

    Yup! I totally agree. I’d be more in favor of the second option you proposed of putting Speed Run and No Death on the list of requirements instead of Perfect Purification. Maybe it’d make others happy by using it as more of a progression title though by requiring you to kill both versions of +1 instead.

    This was brought up to Finn already? Guess there’s not much hope of it changing then :neutral:
    Edited by Vaoh on November 23, 2017 8:41PM
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    Sooo you want it to be removed because you'll never get it? Lol okay gotcha. My initial comment stands as is.

    Git gud
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    Sooo you want it to be removed because you'll never get it? Lol okay gotcha. My initial comment stands as is.

    Git gud

    Stop trollposting lol. Anyone who understands how impossible Perfect Purification is to complete realizes why I’m asking for this and why it was complained about on PTS.

    No point in locking two titles behind the same achievement which only 12-24 players (1-2 groups) will ever manage to complete.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    Sooo you want it to be removed because you'll never get it? Lol okay gotcha. My initial comment stands as is.

    Git gud

    Stop trollposting lol. Anyone who understands how impossible Perfect Purification is to complete realizes why I’m asking for this and why it was complained about on PTS.

    No point in locking two titles behind the same achievement which only 12-24 players (1-2 groups) will ever manage to complete.

    Maybe just go back to solo'ing dungeons if the content is too tough for you.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    No point in locking two titles behind the same achievement which only 12-24 players (1-2 groups) will ever manage to complete.

    Whether the achievement is completeable by 1-2 groups or by 100-200 groups is entirely irrelevant and a red herring. The only issue here is that the two achievements are effectively duplicates of each other and this represents a missed opportunity for a more meaningful and progressive distribution of achievements.
    Edited by code65536 on November 25, 2017 2:53AM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

    Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yukikenzo wrote: »
    Maybe just go back to solo'ing dungeons if the content is too tough for you.

    Dude, whats your problem? He's got a point. Nobody is gonna use the title which requires you to go through five steps if they completed the HM, no death, speed title.

    Same thing goes for vHoF. If people get 'Tick-Tock Tormentor' they won't run around with 'Dynamo' or 'Disassembly General.'

    There is no real reward for people who go for the achievements step by step. They have to go through the hardest of them to get them all. Would be nice to earn those titles in a progressive way.

    ^
  • HelenaTroyania
    code65536 wrote: »
    The problem here is that Redeemer and Perfect Purification are basically identical achievements.

    Redeemer requires:
    • Completion on vet: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Killing Olms with Llothis and Felms: You will get this achievement (if you don't already have it) if you get Perfect Purification.
    • Perfect Purification

    So. What's the difference between the two? (This is assuming that if you complete +2, you get both of the +1 achievements as well, since the +1 achievements don't say, "Olms with Felms and without Llothis", they just say "Olms with Felms", which, if taken literally, means that completing +2 will grant both of the +1 achievements automatically.)

    ZOS basically made two identical achievements, since it's impossible to earn just one without the other.

    The ironic thing is that this was brought up during the PTS cycle. We told @ZOS_Finn that Asylum had two achievements that were identical. If you remove Perfect Purification, then you'll have a different but similar problem: Redeemer becomes identical to Hard Mode. So remove Hard Mode as well, and then you'd reposition Redeemer as the 2nd milestone in vAS Progression. Or keep Hard Mode, but add speed and deathless as independent requirements.

    For example, this would've made much more sense in terms of achievement progression:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete both variants of +1: Redeemer
    3. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run: Perfect Purification

    Or this:
    1. Complete vet: Assistant Alienist
    2. Complete +2: Voice of Reason
    3. Complete +2, no-death, and speed-run, but separately, not in the same run: Redeemer
    4. Complete +2 with no-death and speed-run in the same run: Perfect Purification

    Right now, you might as well delete the Redeemer achievement as a duplicate.

    Option number two is how it should be I think. Did @ZOS_Finn explain why they didn't changed it?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just an item in a list of feedback points. There wasn't a specific response. My guess is that they either overlooked it or ran out of time and had bigger priorities.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

    Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yukikenzo wrote: »
    Maybe just go back to solo'ing dungeons if the content is too tough for you.

    Dude, whats your problem? He's got a point. Nobody is gonna use the title which requires you to go through five steps if they completed the HM, no death, speed title.

    Same thing goes for vHoF. If people get 'Tick-Tock Tormentor' they won't run around with 'Dynamo' or 'Disassembly General.'

    There is no real reward for people who go for the achievements step by step. They have to go through the hardest of them to get them all. Would be nice to earn those titles in a progressive way.

    Yes, so lets remove all pvp titles leading up to Grand Overlord. Because who's gonna run around with Valunteer when you have Grand Overlord right?

    You guys make me laugh lol
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on November 29, 2017 4:56AM
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    yukikenzo wrote: »
    Maybe just go back to solo'ing dungeons if the content is too tough for you.

    Dude, whats your problem? He's got a point. Nobody is gonna use the title which requires you to go through five steps if they completed the HM, no death, speed title.

    Same thing goes for vHoF. If people get 'Tick-Tock Tormentor' they won't run around with 'Dynamo' or 'Disassembly General.'

    There is no real reward for people who go for the achievements step by step. They have to go through the hardest of them to get them all. Would be nice to earn those titles in a progressive way.

    ^

    Do you also want Zos to remove the Savior of Morrowind title because it's locked behind the Campion of Vivec title? That might be a little too tough for you to accomplish as well :(
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It isn't even skill based... The best players still need good RNG to pull it off
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Alliance Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yukikenzo wrote: »
    Maybe just go back to solo'ing dungeons if the content is too tough for you.

    Dude, whats your problem? He's got a point. Nobody is gonna use the title which requires you to go through five steps if they completed the HM, no death, speed title.

    Same thing goes for vHoF. If people get 'Tick-Tock Tormentor' they won't run around with 'Dynamo' or 'Disassembly General.'

    There is no real reward for people who go for the achievements step by step. They have to go through the hardest of them to get them all. Would be nice to earn those titles in a progressive way.

    Yes, so lets remove all pvp titles leading up to Grand Overlord. Because who's gonna run around with Valunteer when you have Grand Overlord right?

    You guys make me laugh lol

    Pretty sure you're trolling at this point. To be clear, the issue here is comparable to "volunteer" and "grand overlord" requiring the same amount of AP to unlock. It wouldn't make any sense, and volunteer would be meaningless. You cannot unlock one title/achievement without the other, so why even have two.

  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    The achievements should be tiered in a better way, I agree. However, calling for a title to be made easier to get is exactly why there are virtually no titles that mean anything. Remember when Dro Destroyer was super rare and cool? Now tons of reeeeeeee-ers have it and it’s not cool or special anymore. Same with GO, or Former Emp, or any other title. Stop being bad and go earn your super sick title. Or go try your hand at the Morrowind quests
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    It isn't even skill based... The best players still need good RNG to pull it off

    I disagree, the trial has only been out a month and my group already has two full vit hm speedruns. We're already right on the verge of the title and I don't think a good rng Run would have gave it to us yet
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

    Head of The Council of Raiders

    First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

    World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

    All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @Vaoh that you shouldn't get two titles at once and they should be tiered better. However I don't think the number of groups that will get it matters.

    Also immortal redeemer is a much cooler title and I think that should be the exclusive one
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

    Head of The Council of Raiders

    First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

    World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

    All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    The achievements should be tiered in a better way, I agree. However, calling for a title to be made easier to get is exactly why there are virtually no titles that mean anything. Remember when Dro Destroyer was super rare and cool? Now tons of reeeeeeee-ers have it and it’s not cool or special anymore. Same with GO, or Former Emp, or any other title. Stop being bad and go earn your super sick title. Or go try your hand at the Morrowind quests

    Dro’mathra Destroyer still means a lot, actually. You probably think there’s only a few groups of players on your server who are not “trash” though which is why you feel that way.

    It doesn’t look like you fully read what I myself and many others here have asked for since you’re agreeing with me but with that elitist “Get gud” mentality.

    You agree that achievements should be tiered better, but not that any title should be made easier to obtain, when the entire purpose of this thread is just that. There are currently two titles locked behind the same achievement - Saintly Savior and Immortal Redeemer. The idea is to make one of them a progression title toward Perfect Purification rather than locking them both behind Perfect Purification (Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requires Perfect Purification to unlock alongside a few significantly easier achievements).
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    It isn't even skill based... The best players still need good RNG to pull it off

    I disagree, the trial has only been out a month and my group already has two full vit hm speedruns. We're already right on the verge of the title and I don't think a good rng Run would have gave it to us yet

    She’s probably talking about the console version @TotallyNotVos

    Before yesterday’s patch people would crash (mostly on Olms) and then face neverending load screens trying to return to the fight. Once in awhile we could complete a run without a single person being disconnnected in one way or another.

    Now that this patch has launched our FPS has dropped even more, lag feels worse (made bar-swapping tougher), and we have people freezing/crashing on Olms more often than before. It really is RNG-related :persevere: I’m hoping it doesn’t get to a point where we have to develop strats like in the past for vMoL which focused around avoiding “dc spots”.

    vAS HM is extremely skill-based but RNG plays a factor in whether or not a group capable of a complete is allowed to accomplish that task atm based on who the game chooses to disconnect rn.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    The achievements should be tiered in a better way, I agree. However, calling for a title to be made easier to get is exactly why there are virtually no titles that mean anything. Remember when Dro Destroyer was super rare and cool? Now tons of reeeeeeee-ers have it and it’s not cool or special anymore. Same with GO, or Former Emp, or any other title. Stop being bad and go earn your super sick title. Or go try your hand at the Morrowind quests

    Dro’mathra Destroyer still means a lot, actually. You probably think there’s only a few groups of players on your server who are not “trash” though which is why you feel that way.

    It doesn’t look like you fully read what I myself and many others here have asked for since you’re agreeing with me but with that elitist “Get gud” mentality.

    You agree that achievements should be tiered better, but not that any title should be made easier to obtain, when the entire purpose of this thread is just that. There are currently two titles locked behind the same achievement - Saintly Savior and Immortal Redeemer. The idea is to make one of them a progression title toward Perfect Purification rather than locking them both behind Perfect Purification (Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requires Perfect Purification to unlock alongside a few significantly easier achievements).

    No, it doesn’t, because there are tons of people who were able to get outside the map and kill Rakkhat illegitimately, as well as all the people who got carried. Note that I am not claiming to myself be l33t and a top PvEr, because I’m not, I’m only being objective.

    Also, in the beginning of your thread you said “only 1-2 groups will get this” and that was part of the rationale you used. That makes it sound like you don’t like how all of the achievements are hard to get. Yeah, other people and yourself went on to clarify that what is really needed is a proper tier of achievements, but you come off as really whiney that it’s just to hard *cries*.

    If Morrowind quests are too hard you can always do the EP quests and earn that sicc Pact Hero title. That’s definitely a close second to the vAS title
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Nihilos wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Git gud

    Let the hardcore gamers have something to reach for, there's hardly enough content as is.
    Lol don’t give me that.

    My group is getting closer and closer to beating vAS HM on console which hasn’t been done yet. I’m one of the last people who needs to “Git gud”. This has nothing to do with hardcore gamers either. Anyone who can beat any trial on HM can probably be considered hardcore.

    ZOS made the Saintly Savior/Tick-Tock Tormentor titles for those 12-24 people who will ever get them, because it’s a ridiculous challenge that basically no one will ever hope to complete.

    There’s no point at all to locking two titles behind the same achievement (Perfect Purification), especially by masking the difficulty of one of them by putting other achievements next it in the Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requirements. It’d be much better if it was treated like Maw of Lorkhaj handled the Dro-m’Athra Destroyer title, which was reasonable for those who could beat HM to get.



    The achievements should be tiered in a better way, I agree. However, calling for a title to be made easier to get is exactly why there are virtually no titles that mean anything. Remember when Dro Destroyer was super rare and cool? Now tons of reeeeeeee-ers have it and it’s not cool or special anymore. Same with GO, or Former Emp, or any other title. Stop being bad and go earn your super sick title. Or go try your hand at the Morrowind quests

    Dro’mathra Destroyer still means a lot, actually. You probably think there’s only a few groups of players on your server who are not “trash” though which is why you feel that way.

    It doesn’t look like you fully read what I myself and many others here have asked for since you’re agreeing with me but with that elitist “Get gud” mentality.

    You agree that achievements should be tiered better, but not that any title should be made easier to obtain, when the entire purpose of this thread is just that. There are currently two titles locked behind the same achievement - Saintly Savior and Immortal Redeemer. The idea is to make one of them a progression title toward Perfect Purification rather than locking them both behind Perfect Purification (Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer requires Perfect Purification to unlock alongside a few significantly easier achievements).

    No, it doesn’t, because there are tons of people who were able to get outside the map and kill Rakkhat illegitimately, as well as all the people who got carried. Note that I am not claiming to myself be l33t and a top PvEr, because I’m not, I’m only being objective.

    Also, in the beginning of your thread you said “only 1-2 groups will get this” and that was part of the rationale you used. That makes it sound like you don’t like how all of the achievements are hard to get. Yeah, other people and yourself went on to clarify that what is really needed is a proper tier of achievements, but you come off as really whiney that it’s just to hard *cries*.

    If Morrowind quests are too hard you can always do the EP quests and earn that sicc Pact Hero title. That’s definitely a close second to the vAS title

    To my knowledge, all of the people who illegitimately earned DD were permanently banned. Also HM carries are extremely rare.

    Saying one of the most high-end titles means nothing because of those two things will make most people laugh at you. By your judgment, there’s like 24 people across the entire population of ESO (aka those with Tick-Tock Tormentor) who have titles that are “cool or special”.

    This is low effort trolling now. Nitpicking that tiny detail of me saying like 1-2 groups will ever accomplish Perfect Purification isn’t justification for you ignoring everything else about the thread lol. Then you even acknowledged that others and myself have already said that the 12-24 people will ever accomplish it thing was irrelevant to the actual issue.....

    Now you tell me to go quest through EP if Morrowind quests are too hard since I think it’s dumb we have two titles locked behind the same achievement :lol: Good talk. So you know, being “l33t” doesn’t always mean you’re some great player in the game - it just means you’re full of yourself.
    Edited by Vaoh on November 29, 2017 5:51PM
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA already has a group that got HM down to 9% and will most likely be accomplished in the next couple days. On top of that they already accomplished a no death run so I would suggest your 1-2 groups you think will only get the title is more in the range of 2-3. And as time goes on that number will jump.

    I recommend trying to complete the main quest line involving Coldharbour before jumping the gun on those EP quests bub
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA already has a group that got HM down to 9% and will most likely be accomplished in the next couple days. On top of that they already accomplished a no death run so I would suggest your 1-2 groups you think will only get the title is more in the range of 2-3. And as time goes on that number will jump.

    You realize that Perfect Purification requires the no-death to happen in a HM run, right? A +0 no-death is irrelevant to this discussion.

    And @Vaoh has a perfectly legitimate point that either you purposefully ignore in your effort to troll or fail to understand out of a lack of reading comprehension; I'll be charitable and assume the former. Redeemer and Purification are the essentially same achievement, or to draw parallels to other titles as you seem so fond of doing, it'd be as if the Tribune rank would be awarded only after someone got Grand Overlord. His unfortunate mistake was bringing up the irrelevant topic of difficulty, which is what allowed people like you to derail the topic.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

    Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • yukikenzo
    yukikenzo
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    To my knowledge, all of the people who illegitimately earned DD were permanently banned. Also HM carries are extremely rare.

    Saying one of the most high-end titles means nothing because of those two things will make most people laugh at you. By your judgment, there’s like 24 people across the entire population of ESO (aka those with Tick-Tock Tormentor) who have titles that are “cool or special”.

    This is low effort trolling now. Nitpicking that tiny detail of me saying like 1-2 groups will ever accomplish Perfect Purification isn’t justification for you ignoring everything else about the thread lol. Then you even acknowledged that others and myself have already said that the 12-24 people will ever accomplish it thing was irrelevant to the actual issue.....

    Now you tell me to go quest through EP if Morrowind quests are too hard since I think it’s dumb we have two titles locked behind the same achievement :lol: Good talk. So you know, being “l33t” doesn’t always mean you’re some great player in the game - it just means you’re full of yourself.

    On PS4 EU there's been a few Dro-m'Athra Destroyers lately. Mostly people I have never seen on the leaderboards before or never heard of. Also people who got 'banned' got their ban lifted and they still have the title. At least you can't get to the last boss' room anymore by sneaking the map. I wish they would fix all the holes in MoL already but then people will try to look for other ways to break it.
    PS5 EU
    rich in ESO, poor irl
  • Helpherdel
    Helpherdel
    Soul Shriven
    yukikenzo wrote: »
    On PS4 EU there's been a few Dro-m'Athra Destroyers lately. Mostly people I have never seen on the leaderboards before or never heard of.

    I agree with most of what you said but the majority of Dro-m'Athra Destroyers never got to the point of doing score runs. They completed HM once after hours of wypes thus have no scores.
    On PC-EU we have quite a few never head of guilds who completed vMoL HM without ever getting past 60-70k scores. There are very few groups able to complete HM without wyping or with 1 or 2 wypes only, if it takes longer your score will be below 100k very quick.
    The Night Queen - Magicka Warden healer
    amàra - Magicka Templar healer
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    So funny to look back in this thread today, when this achievement is basically considered a joke in end-game groups because it's so easy. Perhaps this lends some perspective next time we consider content as too hard.
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdrad wrote: »
    So funny to look back in this thread today, when this achievement is basically considered a joke in end-game groups because it's so easy. Perhaps this lends some perspective next time we consider content as too hard.

    IMO this achievement would still be considered pretty decent if Oakensoul was never made. Not starting an Oakensoul discussion, but rather that it's not surprising that the people that got IR went up by the thousands when you could easily clear that trial with Sorc HA when you could just eat poison cones all day without dying/shield through kite.
    Edited by Rkindaleft on November 28, 2023 11:05PM
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft My channel for console based DPS parses and HM/trifecta. I play on the PlayStation NA server.

    Tick Tock Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Xalvakka's Scourge
Sign In or Register to comment.