The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Question: does disconnecting quick in vMA, but keeping score for leader board stop weekly reward

ak_pvp
ak_pvp
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Because that is what I was told by support when I didn't get weekly this week.

Then again they also asked me if I joined group late, despite stating it was vMA. They asked me if it was on veteran, despite them even confirming the weapons I got. One even told me I didn't do vMA.

Not sure what to think.
MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
Best houseknight EU.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to my knowledge. I had a series of blue screens while doing VMA last week on 1 of my Wardens, and every time I loaded back into the game I was able to keep my score. Albeit with a subtraction made to my vitality by 1. When Sunday rolled around, I was able to still claim a reward in the mail for having made a leaderboard spot. Mind you, this was on PS4-NA.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Because that is what I was told by support when I didn't get weekly this week.

Then again they also asked me if I joined group late, despite stating it was vMA. They asked me if it was on veteran, despite them even confirming the weapons I got. One even told me I didn't do vMA.

Not sure what to think.

That's peak ESO support right there. Almost as bad as when you tell them you are missing an item and then they ask you to link it to the ticket.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, disconnecting, crashing, or even porting out won't disqualify you as long as you return to the instance within 5 minutes.

If you look longer than 5 minutes to get back in, then you won't get a score at the end.

Did you get a score at the end? If you did, and you didn't get a weekly reward, then it's a simple matter of your score being too low. Only the top 100 scores get weekly rewards, and the boards are extremely competitive during the double-drop event. For example, before the double drop event, you needed only a 400K or so to qualify for a NB weekly on PC/NA. This past week, the cutoff was 548K.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    No, disconnecting, crashing, or even porting out won't disqualify you as long as you return to the instance within 5 minutes.

If you look longer than 5 minutes to get back in, then you won't get a score at the end.

Did you get a score at the end? If you did, and you didn't get a weekly reward, then it's a simple matter of your score being too low. Only the top 100 scores get weekly rewards, and the boards are extremely competitive during the double-drop event. For example, before the double drop event, you needed only a 400K or so to qualify for a NB weekly on PC/NA. This past week, the cutoff was 548K.

It was DK, with a whopping cutoff of 1 point, since it wasn't full. And I did rejoin in around a min.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you received a score, then you are eligible for the leaderboard. If you leave for too long then you will not get a score at the end.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Wow. 548k was the cutoff for NB’s, eh? Sheesh. On PS4-NA, the Nightblade leaderboard is sometimes barely filling up. And when they do, the cutoff is usually a very low score. I’m talking not even pushing past 200k. Maybe since VMA is doing double drops, there are more people going about trying to get placed on the weekly leaderboards. I don’t know. But, I’m genuinely surprised to see that PC-NA still has a very competitive Maelstrom weekly leaderboard.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on November 22, 2017 12:31AM