The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why do DC and EP hate AD so much and with passion?

• vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    man, it is pvp - people are mentally unstable there :) Relax, get what you want from cyro and forget about it. May be we will have another mmo where pvp will be closer to the reality.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Focusing one faction makes sense more often than not in Vivec. EP tends to wipe at Chal if we have people defending Alessia/BRK.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well i can tell you why we are like that on Eu this is how vivic looks like pretty much every morning 4CeGt0y.png
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well i can tell you why we are like that on Eu this is how vivic looks like pretty much every morning 4CeGt0y.png

Sotha its EP tat does that, lol. And they zerg harder than any other faction / server has ever zerged. If you throw a flower pedal at an ep player in sotha sil EU you have the entire EP on you like flies on smurf.
  • kaiage
    kaiage
    ✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    cairo_x wrote: »
    ... I would like to know from you folks your ideas or speculations on the matter about the reasons. Here is mine:

Here is mine:
    Players always complain about the other two factions and you happen to be an AD player
    if you were EP you would complain about team green, and if you were DC you would be here expressing confusion as to why it's always blue vs. orange

Hey ad let's make a pact, an orange pact? okay?

Something about orange and blue. go broncos.
    Edited by kaiage on November 21, 2017 6:22PM
    an anonymous EP nightblade and Templar...
    also; a warden and nightblade of the aldmeri flavour.

"there's a dragon with matches, that's loose on the town..."
    "it's no easy road, this struggle and strife... we find ourselves, in the show of life" - tab @ the tab
    If you've been fallen by my steel or blade - sorry there's no tomorrow for yeh!
    Kidding;) don't take it so bad, I've been doing this a long time
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD are Nazis.
    DC stand for "Don't Care"
    Blood for the Pact!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hummmm... DC gets backed up to its gates routinely by AD and EP.. I figure the reason is that DC is just more fun to play with. It couldn't be the rabid obsession that AD has for Ash, or how EP lusts after Dragonclaw, Bruma, and Aleswell. Yup, DC is more fun to play with. :*
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • kaiage
    kaiage
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Hummmm... DC gets backed up to its gates routinely by AD and EP.. I figure the reason is that DC is just more fun to play with. It couldn't be the rabid obsession that AD has for Ash, or how EP lusts after Dragonclaw, Bruma, and Aleswell. Yup, DC is more fun to play with. :*

Above poster knows nothing of EP.

Most of the EP I know only want one thing in life.

That thing is Brindle.

Curse you brindle.

Edited by kaiage on November 21, 2017 6:41PM

"it's no easy road, this struggle and strife... we find ourselves, in the show of life" - tab @ the tab
  • cairo_x
    cairo_x
    ✭✭✭
    You mean the other Brindle? (Drake)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do DC and EP hate AD so much and with passion? Bookmark

For the same reason people hate the opposing sports team(s).
    People are herd animals and the sense of belonging to a herd makes them feel superior and gives them a inflated sense of self importance.
    shades.gif
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just stop already. Every alliance thinks the other two are working against them. Get over it.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There should be an agreement to only attack clockwise for 12 hours a day, then counter-clockwise the other half of the day.

Simples.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hate EP with the same passion I hate the elves.
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    They be living under a rock and want to make off with our precious cats.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just post what I did on the other thread here.

Elves are consistantly torturers, slavers, war criminals and inhumane pricks. I would go as far as to say they are biologically driven to it, considering even the Altmer feel the need to enslave goblins. And that, is by far the least of they're infractions.

Even when it comes to other elves. The Dwemer tortured and experimented on the Falmer to the point where they turned they're souls white. That is as signifgant as anything because originally, most humanoid souls are black, and takes special, dark magic to trap them. They litterally turned the Falmer from a sentient people, to litteral savages no better inteligence wise than goblins.

As for the Nedes stealing the Falmers land, we dont actually know the details on that. We dont know what started that fight, whether it be the artifact at Sarthaal or encroachment. (As for stealing they're land, they landed there, and after a unknown incident, the nedes went to war.) Even if you would like to argue it was an invasion, I sevearly doubt the men of the merethic era would have gone to war had they're people not been slaughtered.

We also have an entirely seperate instance of this in the Left Hand elves who after living with the redguards for years, suddenly turned on them. To the point where the war required the Hoonding, which shattered ancient Yeoukda and sank it.

Now, the Altmer do this here, and in the fourth era, who's manifesto among they're own ranks is control and the purges of they're own allies. (Bosmer purges which people are killed in, for proof of that see the Bosmer's backstory in the quest 'a knife in the dark'.)

Compared to all that, across history, across racial lines....the Bretons and Redguards (Who the orcs also invaded, so it's not like there isn't blame on both sides here) are reletively tame. And considering as far as I know there's no more -big- conflict after the second era.

I dont PVP. I hate AD purely on it's moral grounds- And those are that the Altmer are a corrupt, racist, morally bankrupt people.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on November 21, 2017 8:34PM
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just like being able to call DC/AD "teaming up" (read: attacking while EP is occupied elsewhere) the Green Pact. The other two don't have catchy names from what I've seen.
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Samadhi wrote: »
    ... I would like to know from you folks your ideas or speculations on the matter about the reasons. Here is mine:

Here is mine:
    Players always complain about the other two factions and you happen to be an AD player
    if you were EP you would complain about team green, and if you were DC you would be here expressing confusion as to why it's always blue vs. orange

This.

Yellow complains about team purple
    Red complains about team green
    Blue complains about team orange

thats not true....... i also complain about other yellows
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just like being able to call DC/AD "teaming up" (read: attacking while EP is occupied elsewhere) the Green Pact. The other two don't have catchy names from what I've seen.

Blue + Yellow = Green, Blue + Red = Purple, Yellow+ Red= Orange. I have heard plays on all of them.

Never in my 3+ years of ESO have I ever been summoned to a secret meeting to team up with one alliance against another. People just always want an excuse when they lose. Get bursted down? The guy is a cheater and macro user. Two alliances at your door? Oh clearly they are working together. Its all nonsense.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they can't beat us and they need to team up

#FACT
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    And here I was thinking AD & EP hated DC so much. :P Maybe because DC is the only faction I play...
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blue + Yellow = Green, Blue + Red = Purple, Yellow+ Red= Orange. I have heard plays on all of them.

Never in my 3+ years of ESO have I ever been summoned to a secret meeting to team up with one alliance against another. People just always want an excuse when they lose. Get bursted down? The guy is a cheater and macro user. Two alliances at your door? Oh clearly they are working together. Its all nonsense.

Oh, you haven't been getting the invites? Let me get you on the mailing list, I'll include instructions for the secret handshake.

(I just like Green Pact because it's a lore joke.)
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LonePirate I was trying to defend both places last night. All I ever see is people complain about the AD bowtard Zerglings. I quickly found out WHY there's hatred towards them XD
    Edited by JiKama on November 21, 2017 9:42PM
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just post what I did on the other thread here.

Elves are consistantly torturers, slavers, war criminals and inhumane pricks. I would go as far as to say they are biologically driven to it, considering even the Altmer feel the need to enslave goblins. And that, is by far the least of they're infractions.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that the reachmen are....men? Which their experimentations on other men and mer are just as horrible as what the dwemer did.

Also, everyone kills goblins across tamriel. That is not limited to elves. Hunding even nearly exterminated an entire species of goblins.

And lets not forget how the 500 companions , not sated by retaking saarthal , pursued the snow elves like animals and wiped them out nearly completely.

Seriously.

This also has NOTHING to do wit hthe topic. So yeah....
    Edited by Jade1986 on November 21, 2017 9:50PM
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They started the zerg balls in cyrodil. :s
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to not be like this, to be honest. Back when The Dominion controlled Haderus, and The Pact controlled Scorn, etc., there was pretty much a mutual thing going on. It wasn’t too much of alliances teaming up against another, and all that when it came to Azura’s Star (the campaign which appeared to be very neutral and unbiased). It wasn’t until around the launch of The Imperial City DLC that alliance’s working together, and emperor sharing really expanded. It was a shunned practice, and something that most people heavily frowned upon.

I miss those days, to be honest. It’s very disheartening to see that the state of PvP success boils down to politics, and your connections/ties. Disgusting really. But, it is what it is. I suppose people are allowed to do what they wish, IF there is little to no moderation at hand. As well as severe punishments for certain things in play.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on November 21, 2017 10:22PM
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because AD always win and DC, EP always loose
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, you haven't been getting the invites? Let me get you on the mailing list, I'll include instructions for the secret handshake.

(I just like Green Pact because it's a lore joke.)

Sweet!!! Always wanted to be one of the cool kids. haha
  • kaiage
    kaiage
    ✭✭✭
    :#/<Insert Funny We Should Form An Alliance Meme>/google.com#pictureSeven:

Hey AD we should form an alliance. We can call it the orange alliance.
    something about orange and blue.
    go broncos.

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As EP I hate dc because trauma of being 10 beam wondered down by prooches gestapo. And hate the badnanas for abuse of vivec.

No real hate tho, iz only a gaem, y u haf 2 b mad.
    Edited by ak_pvp on November 21, 2017 10:45PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I agree with AD on...is that we both hate EP. :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche