The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Sniper" Stamina Nightblade PvP Build [Clockwork City Patch]

DDuke
DDuke
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hey folks, here's the bow/bow stamina NB build I've had quite a bit of fun with lately, I hope some of you may find this useful/interesting.

https://youtu.be/A7XOdu3ZzEg
  • Unique ranged playstyle.
  • Not only for ganking, build is made for duels/1vX/Group vs Group situations as well.
  • Not made for 40m+ snipe spamming.
  • Traps! Seriously, lots of traps.

Intro: 00:00
Gear: 00:55
Skills: 03:26
Champion Points: 06:07
Stats (Buffed & Unbuffed): 06:20

Questions or feedback? Post them in the comments below :smile:

Update (Dragon Bones):
Champion Points
BLUE
The Ritual: 56->64 Mighty | 48->66 Precise Strikes | 50->44 Piercing | 20->0 Thaumaturge

The Atronach: 56->66 Master-at-Arms

GREEN
The Shadow: 56->66 Tumbling | 40->27 Befoul

The Lover: 56->64 Mooncalf | 56 Arcanist | 11->0 Tenacity

The Tower: 4 Siphoner | 7->23 Warlord

RED
The Lady: 49->32 Hardy | 49->32 Elemental Defender | 23->56 Thick Skinned

The Steed: 56->66 Ironclad | 53->54 Resistant

Gear
5x Morag Tong->3x Agility 1x Kena 1x Kra'gh (Light/Heavy)
Edited by DDuke on February 12, 2018 12:31PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have gameplay footage?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Besides the BG match on the background? Yeah, I've recorded a couple of BG games & a looooot of duels (here is some from PTS), but gotta wait until Miat's is gone to get some good Cyrodiil clips as well I think, which means full montage will have to wait until later.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really interested in this. Volume too low for me to understand though. I all hear is mumbling.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    Really interested in this. Volume too low for me to understand though. I all hear is mumbling.

[Snip], I was afraid that might happen (again) :|

I just posted this build in a written form at Tamriel Foundry , maybe it can help:
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/sniper-bowbow-pvp-build-cwc/
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

[Snip], I was afraid that might happen (again) :|

I just posted this build in a written form at Tamriel Foundry , maybe it can help:
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/sniper-bowbow-pvp-build-cwc/

Appreciate it.

I have been considering double bows recently, and using a little sturdier build. Currently I am squishier than a marshmallow. I will need to play around with rearming trap and the rearming fear.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Besides the BG match on the background? Yeah, I've recorded a couple of BG games & a looooot of duels (here is some from PTS), but gotta wait until Miat's is gone to get some good Cyrodiil clips as well I think, which means full montage will have to wait until later.

Yeah Miats wrecks bow for me. I have toyed with a bow build but feels more like a pest than anything when the good debuffs and burst are tied to snipe
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Op, How does casting acid spray buff lethal arrow?
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op, How does casting acid spray buff lethal arrow?

Asylum bow
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also do my personal favorite

Acid Arrow, Lethal Arrow, Ambush into Incap strike

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Small change to the CPs:
    • Precise Strikes 51->48
    • Piercing 47->50
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually pretty cool.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has any console player tested this in no-Miats Cyrodiil yet?

Would love to hear how the build is working over there & if it has run into any problems :smile:
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you use acid arrow while lethal is traveling to get the asylum damage boost?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Can you use acid arrow while lethal is traveling to get the asylum damage boost?

Acid Spray you mean? Yeah, that's part of the main combo detailed & demonstrated at around 07:08 in the video.
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a similar build.

Im trying acid spray, magelight for mage guild passive, lethal arrow, acid spray, lethal arrow, cloak poison injection.

Acid spray-> magelight should activate the dmg proc from asyluim bow and the chance of empower (20% dmg) from mages guild.

Miats def makes bow build less viable. It becomes frustrating when you go to hit someone and the jump off their mount and block
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like a lot of fun +1 from me
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Acid Spray you mean? Yeah, that's part of the main combo detailed & demonstrated at around 07:08 in the video.

I had watched part of the video but got called away at work. I’m gonna check out the rest, I just figured you’d want to execute it that way if it worked. Thanks and very nice build
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I must say I am surprised how good it works against the usual heavy armor tank/blockers. From stealth it will always put them below 50% hp and the Defile + Poison Injection then makes it much harder for them to reset. Without this asylum bow these tanks were usually untouchable unless 1shotted (somehow).

Plus all the skills and piercing mark are like 10 debuffs on target so it is not as easy to purge.
    Edited by SodanTok on November 29, 2017 11:31PM
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't watch this, a build called Snipe with a Nightblade.

It's like a magplar build with 30k health, it makes me go all crazy in my head imagining myself running from a zerg while being sniped by people using this build and also getting marked all that while receiving 4 purifying light and a soul assault from a mnb hidden somewhere
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How tough is the Asylum trial

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How tough is the Asylum trial

You can farm normal with a casual team you trust.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DDuke Hm, have you noticed that Acid Spray is dodgeable? That should not be the case or am I remembering it wrong?

I thought ZoS went away with stamina aoe = dodgeable towards any aoe = undodgeable.
    Edited by SodanTok on December 4, 2017 2:54PM
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Must be fun using that build with all the leet scrub Miat users around
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey folks, here's the bow/bow stamina NB build I've had quite a bit of fun with lately, I hope some of you may find this useful/interesting.

• Not only for ganking, build is made for duels/1vX/Group vs Group situations as well.

Update:
    Champion Points
    • Precise Strikes 51->48
    • Piercing 47->50

tumblr_m571uudsz71rv5j9yo1_500.gif

I wonder if it works with a stamDK/Sorc too.
    Edited by Xvorg on December 4, 2017 3:12PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    @DDuke Hm, have you noticed that Acid Spray is dodgeable? That should not be the case or am I remembering it wrong?

I thought ZoS went away with stamina aoe = dodgeable towards any aoe = undodgeable.

Yep, it is - same as other stam AoEs: Brawler, Steel Tornado, Deadly Cloak ticks, Endless Hail, Werewolf AoEs (leap & claws) etc

As far as I know, the following are the only undodgeable stamina abilities: Jabs, Cutting Dive, Sub Assault, Power of the Light, Dawnbreaker, Take Flight, Crescent Sweep (not 100% sure about the last one).
    Xvorg wrote: »

Update:
    Champion Points
    • Precise Strikes 51->48
    • Piercing 47->50

tumblr_m571uudsz71rv5j9yo1_500.gif

I wonder if it works with a stamDK/Sorc too.

Sure, with some modifications.

Especially on a sorc, I'd drop Morag Tong & go 3x Agi 2x Slimecraw instead, which gets you Minor Berserk & undaunted passives for more damage. I'd also use the physical dmg morphs (Focused Aim & Bombard) instead to get value from the sorc 5% physical dmg passive.

Edit: almost forgot, on stam sorc you can do a different combo rotation: Bombard->Focused Aim+Rune Cage. If you're at the right distance, the combo can't be dodged or blocked...

On DK, I'd probably drop Snipe entirely & instead go: Igneous Weapons->Bombard->Heavy Attack+Magnum Shot (which gets buffed by Asylum for some 3-4k extra dmg), and gear I'd change to Agi+Slimecraw on stam DK as well.

Gonna have to test both setups when I have more time :P
    Edited by DDuke on December 4, 2017 5:45PM
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »

Yep, it is - same as other stam AoEs: Brawler, Steel Tornado, Deadly Cloak ticks, Endless Hail, Werewolf AoEs (leap & claws) etc

As far as I know, the following are the only undodgeable stamina abilities: Jabs, Cutting Dive, Sub Assault, Power of the Light, Dawnbreaker, Take Flight, Crescent Sweep (not 100% sure about the last one).

Well thats a shame. Was almost sure I have been rooting players mid dodge back when bombard was good. As medium armor player not sure if I want or dont want it dodgeable, but it would really help in this scenario (to stealth CC miat abusers and possibly to have some source of damage that can be actually landed)

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably need to shut off the ability for people to message you, if you play on console - or your whole game would probably crash from all the hate messages! LOL
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a stamina NB called Bowtard and he approves this build. In fact I think he is going to try it after the next patch. Already he was utilizing traps (also the fear trap which is awesome) which work quite well. Although I use marksman+hawk's eye (I can't get asylum bow) and probably later Eternal hunt+hawkseye I hope to learn from this video/build for more tricks.

Fear trap, Fighters guild trap + eternal hunt trap

itsatrap.jpg
    Edited by Knootewoot on January 16, 2018 8:34AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    And I'm slotting wings again...

:tongue:

On a serious note, I found this build really interesting. Haha! Really creative.
    Edited by Quantum_V on January 17, 2018 4:11AM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I found out this build on TamrielFoundry but I am not registred there so I will comment and ask here.

I refuse to play as 2H (or DW)/Bow Stamina NB in PvP. I just want to support friendly blob/keep etc.

As a new player (not even 2 months playing) I have a problem - I don't have access to any special bow (Maelstrom, Asylum, Master) and won't have probably in the long time or never. Is there any combination of crafted/buyable/droped sets with some Monster parts (I have Kra'gh set and I could get maybe few more)?

Is this ok? Marksman's Crest + Hawk's Eye + Kra’gh helm? And I would change Acid Spray to Draining Shot.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.