The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bleed Builds

• del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    I love this thread. I think these builds will be the solution to the tanking meta.

Werewolf is the anti-tank meta. ZoS added some sets that pulled it out of the dustpile and pushed it into (arguably) overperforming.

The only reason Cyrodiil isn't filled with them is that you have to group with 2-3 other werewolves so that you aren't falling out of transformation all the time.

We took a group of 4 into BGs, 3 WW's and one Warden healer, and after an hour or so, the people dominating the charts would just leave the BG before it started. Some of that was due to having one of our two awesome healers in group, which let's you use certain dps sets, but 2-3 WW's on an assist train is ... well... barely passable, nothing to see here.

I've seen one of these group compositions few months ago, pre CWC. I couldn't do a thing. I might have been in a premade too. 3 synced WWs felt OP. I haven't really seen it since, and maybe my skills were less developed at the time. I couldn't understand why that wasn't the BG meta. Insane damage with no counter
    PCNA

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    del9 wrote: »
    I love this thread. I think these builds will be the solution to the tanking meta.

Werewolf is the anti-tank meta. ZoS added some sets that pulled it out of the dustpile and pushed it into (arguably) overperforming.

The only reason Cyrodiil isn't filled with them is that you have to group with 2-3 other werewolves so that you aren't falling out of transformation all the time.

We took a group of 4 into BGs, 3 WW's and one Warden healer, and after an hour or so, the people dominating the charts would just leave the BG before it started. Some of that was due to having one of our two awesome healers in group, which let's you use certain dps sets, but 2-3 WW's on an assist train is ... well... barely passable, nothing to see here.

I've seen one of these group compositions few months ago, pre CWC. I couldn't do a thing. I might have been in a premade too. 3 synced WWs felt OP. I haven't really seen it since, and maybe my skills were less developed at the time. I couldn't understand why that wasn't the BG meta. Insane damage with no counter

Kill the healer, then kill the wolves.

Dawnbreaker, poison damage (lol sub Assault) fighter's guild crossbow ability.

Lol as you have a nice fur coat.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

What server are you on?

3 WWs and a warden healer just sounds like 3 people getting 1 banged by a big corrupting+sub+DBoS combo
    Edited by Lexxypwns on December 1, 2017 6:38PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

What server are you on?

3 WWs and a warden healer just sounds like 3 people getting 1 banged by a big corrupting+sub+DBoS combo

Agreed, and without healz from the WW, sounds like the healer is a big juicy target
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

What server are you on?

Agreed, and without healz from the WW, sounds like the healer is a big juicy target

Even if they survive the burst there’s no purge or heal strong enough to keep them alive through execute spam