The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• buckyfontana
    buckyfontana
    Soul Shriven
    buckyfontana here would love to join very sporadic here but love comradary
  • buckyfontana
    buckyfontana
    Soul Shriven
    @buckyfontana that is
  • buckyfontana
    buckyfontana
    Soul Shriven
    discord #1733
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent! Cheers!!!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a guild for me :)

I mainly play on EU but do have a few toons on NA and want to get more active with :)
    Atm my highest leveled character on NA is only just under level 30. But I'll get there sooner or later lol.

If you don't mind send me an invite @Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »

I mainly play on EU but do have a few toons on NA and want to get more active with :)
    Atm my highest leveled character on NA is only just under level 30. But I'll get there sooner or later lol.

Would love to have you! Logging on now to send you an invite!!!!
  • Zoellon
    Zoellon
    Soul Shriven
    new player here, would love to join a casual guild ^.^

UserID: @Zoellon
  • Miriandara
    Miriandara
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?

UserID: @Miriandara
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

Attempted to send invite but your guilds are filled. If you still want to join you just need to quit one. Let me know. Either way its ok.
    Zoellon wrote: »
    new player here, would love to join a casual guild ^.^

UserID: @Zoellon
    Miriandara wrote: »
    Can I get an invite?

UserID: @Miriandara

Invite Sent
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Attempted to send invite but your guilds are filled. If you still want to join you just need to quit one. Let me know. Either way its ok.

Oh sorry about that. Didn't realize my list was full of inactive guilds. I've sorted it now so please send an invite again whenever you can :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

Oh sorry about that. Didn't realize my list was full of inactive guilds. I've sorted it now so please send an invite again whenever you can :)

invite sent!!
  • psteg55
    psteg55
    Hi I am somewhat new, casual player. You sound like the type of guild I would like to belong to.
    I am an old guy (67) who games as much as time allows me. I play Shroud of the Avatar and Elder Scrolls on Line. Played Ultima on line since Beta and left it about 4 years ago. I am an Engineer in real life and continue to work (my customers will not let me retire).
    Please send a reply or invitation.

Thank you
    Pieter
    (@psteg55)
  • WillyWonkaMan
    WillyWonkaMan
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?

UserID: @WillyWonkaMan
  • comrade55
    comrade55
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Casual_Ranger,
    I'm returning to the game and looking to join a casual social guild. Sounds like the Rangers Guild is ideal. Hope to be of use. Would appreciate an invite. Thank you very much
    Vadim
    @comrade55
    Edited by comrade55 on April 18, 2018 4:41AM
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    psteg55 wrote: »
    Hi I am somewhat new, casual player. You sound like the type of guild I would like to belong to.
    I am an old guy (67) who games as much as time allows me. I play Shroud of the Avatar and Elder Scrolls on Line. Played Ultima on line since Beta and left it about 4 years ago. I am an Engineer in real life and continue to work (my customers will not let me retire).
    Please send a reply or invitation.

Thank you
    Pieter
    (@psteg55)
    comrade55 wrote: »
    Hi Casual_Ranger,
    I'm returning to the game and looking to join a casual social guild. Sounds like the Rangers Guild is ideal. Hope to be of use. Would appreciate an invite. Thank you very much
    Vadim
    @comrade55

Invites set!!
  • atwon23
    atwon23
    ✭✭✭
    Hello returning player looking for laid back friendly guild. @Antonin
  • Joreel
    Joreel
    ✭✭
    Looking for a fun and casual group to play with... Kinda got left behind in the last guild I was in when I had to take time off from the game.
    UserID: JoreelWindsong
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    atwon23 wrote: »
    Hello returning player looking for laid back friendly guild. @Antonin
    Joreel wrote: »
    Looking for a fun and casual group to play with... Kinda got left behind in the last guild I was in when I had to take time off from the game.
    UserID: JoreelWindsong

Invites Sent!!
  • santos133
    santos133
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I would love to join as well.

user: @santos133
  • not4dagames
    not4dagames
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would also like an invite
    user: @not4dagames

Im pretty causual and just got into ESO. Have played very little story so far, love grouping up and doing things.
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a wonderful, fun, and social guild! Isn’t that what gaming is all about? :-)

I’d sure would like to join.

@graydon
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    santos133 wrote: »
    Hey! I would love to join as well.

user: @santos133
    Hello I would also like an invite
    user: @not4dagames

Im pretty causual and just got into ESO. Have played very little story so far, love grouping up and doing things.
    Graydon wrote: »
    Sounds like a wonderful, fun, and social guild! Isn’t that what gaming is all about? :-)

I’d sure would like to join.

@graydon

Invites sent!! Cheers!!!
  • jaqrah
    jaqrah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi older player here looking for a guild to join...fairly new to game but not MMOs. It would be nice to have a home and have some folks to run with/learn from.

@jaqrah
  • Louiedogg03
    Looking for guilds @louiedogg
  • JohnnyHopsMD
    JohnnyHopsMD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I am new to ESO, but not MMOs, I'd love to join a chill guild where I can ask noob questions and enjoy the leveling process. Would love to join!

@JohnnyHopsMD

Thanks!
  • soloo80
    soloo80
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would like to join.
    @soloo80

Cheers!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    jaqrah wrote: »
    Hi older player here looking for a guild to join...fairly new to game but not MMOs. It would be nice to have a home and have some folks to run with/learn from.

@jaqrah
    jaqrah wrote: »

@jaqrah
    Hi there, I am new to ESO, but not MMOs, I'd love to join a chill guild where I can ask noob questions and enjoy the leveling process. Would love to join!

@JohnnyHopsMD

Thanks!

invites sent!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    soloo80 wrote: »
    Hi, would like to join.
    @soloo80

Cheers!

invite sent!
  • Loish
    Loish
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Like many others, I'm fairly new to ESO and would love to join a guild where i can learn alongside others. @Loish

Thank you!
  • SweetLou09
    I am interested

@SweetLou09