Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PSA - VMA Is Currently Bugged/Broken

• s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    Alright, I'll be the one to say it...

L2P issue.
    Have you ever had the Clannfear on Stage 9 final boss randomly die, Champ? Like just randomly dropping dead after spawning and having to wait for another. Had that two runs in a row.

Umm... this is a mechanic. If you don't kill the clanfear quick enough (10-15 seconds), it despawns. It's been like this since VMA was first released.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Champ on this one, run it lots of times before the event and about 10 times during the event. It feels almost like they stealth buffed it or something. Round 2 I had multiple instances where all 3 dwarven Sentinels were up and attacking me. Round 6 web things were lit up permanently after I died so I couldn't see which were webbed and which were free. Round 7 major glitches with the Argonian boss, had to fully abandon one run as the shield minders would never spawn. Tried leaving and coming back, same issue present.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't felt this buff on Xbox Eu. I've been away from vMA for months and only came back in the event and felt closer to a good score / FC than ever.

So either its not impacting XboxEu or I've become uber reem in my absence. (not likely)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man some of these bugs are ancient, and now new bugs, bugs over bugs, why zos is letting bugs accumulate!!! :(
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    I'm with Champ on this one, run it lots of times before the event and about 10 times during the event. It feels almost like they stealth buffed it or something. Round 2 I had multiple instances where all 3 dwarven Sentinels were up and attacking me. Round 6 web things were lit up permanently after I died so I couldn't see which were webbed and which were free. Round 7 major glitches with the Argonian boss, had to fully abandon one run as the shield minders would never spawn. Tried leaving and coming back, same issue present.

@Mister_DMC There was also a bug where as youvant reset the instance. If you leave the instance, change difficulty, and return back, the instance would not reset. Even if you made sure to drop the quest, and even close the app entirely. This was transpiring on PS4-NA, by the way. I don’t know if it is experienced by those on PC or XB1.