The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Video] Magicka Nightblade 1vX PvP gameplay and build (clockwork city DLC ) / EU Vivec

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/yNhlDlaRip4
    @Fel you should do videos with this guy you both seem to enjoy the same kind of pvp
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    @Fel you should do videos with this guy you both seem to enjoy the same kind of pvp

why? is he another successful soloplayer that gets tryharded all the time? :) i would respect that

maybe you should do some Videos with These guys, you seem to enjoy the same Kind of pvp ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk4gPEwZ-b0

... oh wait
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Fel wrote: »

why? is he another successful soloplayer that gets tryharded all the time? :) i would respect that

maybe you should do some Videos with These guys, you seem to enjoy the same Kind of pvp ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk4gPEwZ-b0

... oh wait

Too bad this will not happen anymore
    *sad music intensifies*
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

*sad music intensifies*

sounds like ppl want karisha to come back and bring the mad old tryhard gang together ;D
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭

*sad music intensifies*

sounds like ppl want karisha to come back and bring the mad old tryhard gang together ;D

as I already said, this won't happen
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    I'm not the one whispering you from offlinemode, writing books. I'm up for a duel anytime you'd like but we both know you won't show. :smile:

Funny when you said wyld asked for help in ts, haven't played with ts for a couple of months. But continue to write these books with salt, pm me ingame when you actually dare to fight. You only manage to kill squishy gankbuilds anyway :trollface:

Everyone in game know you are the saltiest on the server.

pretty funny when the guy who spends so much time tyrhard zerging ppl offers a duel :D

you probably dont realize how funny it is when such a mad and triggered tryhard zergling kid like you, who spends so much time zerging down ppl and chasing them with your tryhard friends, tells ppl to /W him when they dare to fight :D
    i mean common.....this morning you spend 10 mins to chase me with your friend and hours later you try to make fun of ppl that dont fight you 1vEmperor+friends
    like i said ...even you cant be that unintelligent that you dont realize how funny it is when you tryahrd me with your friend and as emperor and then you cry that the Person you tryhard doesnt fight you when you are chasing him with your friends :DDDDDDDDD ...... jsut like i said....you are basicly the same tryhard zergling kid who did zerg down ppl with 24 NL grp and cried when this guy used cloak to get away from the zerg^^

only able to kill squishy gankbuilds? i basicly killed about everyone in this game in a 1v1 already :D

dont even try to argue that you didnt come back to help your friend :D you can clearly see in the Video how you ride in the other direction and as soon as your friend gets low you come back to save him after some time ...doesnt matter if TS or not^^

ofc everyone in this game thinks that i am salty because i dont care to tell ppl what Kind of Players they are and how i think about them :D becaus they mistake making fun of them of how they Play and calling them what they are for being salty - its kinda a defence-mechanism if you want^^
    jsut take you for example....all you do for years is tryharding/zerging/getting rekt when you dont fight outnumbered ....and yet you Show how super angry you are when ppl call you a tryhard/zergling/noob :D
    and at this time i also add being a meta noob to this list, since you are jsut another stam warden reroll this patch^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_U7bKcHeC4
    O M F G

That is absolute gold
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw after reading through this thread, @fel are you coctailtomate in game? Aka the salty *** that sent me these https://imgur.com/a/eqzy1 during the span of 2 hours from offline mode while I couldn't respond?

Like I get why you're salty cause you died on your own resource, with 8 guards shooting at me and Jeff, I'd be salty too. But spending the next 2 hours being a salty [snip] isn't the solution, love.

xoxo, better luck next time

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on December 9, 2017 8:49PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Btw after reading through this thread, @fel are you coctailtomate in game? Aka the salty *** that sent me these https://imgur.com/a/eqzy1 during the span of 2 hours from offline mode while I couldn't respond?

Like I get why you're salty cause you died on your own resource, with 8 guards shooting at me and Jeff, I'd be salty too. But spending the next 2 hours being a salty [snip] isn't the solution, love.

Patiently waiting for the salty response :trollface:

[Edited for quote]
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Regardless of his salt you’re bragging about Xv1ing him... there’s nobody good enough for me to feel comfortable bragging about winning with double their numbers

[Edited for quote]
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Like I get why you're salty cause you died on your own resource, with 8 guards shooting at me and Jeff, I'd be salty too. But spending the next 2 hours being a salty ass isn't the solution, love.

Regardless of his salt you’re bragging about Xv1ing him... there’s nobody good enough for me to feel comfortable bragging about winning with double their numbers

Baiting is an art best left to professionals :trollface:

I'm not sure how anyone can lose a 1v2 against 2 nightblades when you have guards spamming unbreakable eclipses and negates and then call yourself a good player.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Like I get why you're salty cause you died on your own resource, with 8 guards shooting at me and Jeff, I'd be salty too. But spending the next 2 hours being a salty ass isn't the solution, love.

I'm not sure how anyone can lose a 1v2 against 2 nightblades when you have guards spamming unbreakable eclipses and negates and then call yourself a good player.

But but you where 2 and he isn't responsible that the guards are on that resource and negate + eclipse with no cc immunity when breaking free aren't any noteable advantages
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

But but you where 2 and he isn't responsible that the guards are on that resource and negate + eclipse with no cc immunity when breaking free aren't any noteable advantages

:trollface:

Anyways these are some really old screenshots, I had to browse through like 2 months worth of discord chat to get them when I put 2 and 2 together. This thread was looking like it's about to cool off, I had to give it a little spark and ignite it once again.

All I do is for the good of the community!!!!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There's quite a lot of jealous, insecure, childish players on EU Vivec. You just have to let them get on with it.

Great video OP, been having a ton of fun on my magblade recently also. Liked the music too.
    PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's quite a lot of jealous, insecure, childish players on EU Vivec. You just have to let them get on with it.

Great video OP, been having a ton of fun on my magblade recently also. Liked the music too.

I´m still unsure how a video made for entertaining purpose turned out to a salty PvP thread....
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

well, let's look at it this way. solo'ing a resource is so easy as to be irrelevant. winning a 2v1 with myself and another skilled player against an alleged scrub is so easy as to be irrelevant. Why does combining two irrelevantly easy tasks into 1 suddenly make it an insurmountable challenge.

Was this fight in no-CP where guards actually matter?
    Edited by Lexxypwns on December 8, 2017 4:53PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

well the screenshots basicly already says everything why i had so much fun with your behaviour^^... :D

not only was it 2v1, it was actually a 3v1 and the fight only started at the flag and ended with me dying inside the middle Tower...
    so not only is he bragging about killing someone 3v1 , he also thinks fighting inside a Tower where guards usually dont attack much actually is an Advantage that makes a 3v1 fight a fair fight :D

and thats not all, after killing a guy 3v1 he also spends 10mins tbagging a guy until he auto-respawns :D

... but ofc...i am the salty one because i make fun of someone who feels strong about killing an enemy with his pug friends and tbagging him for 10mins :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

but hey....zergling brain logic i guess: the 3min. fight startet at the flag with 2 ppl and guards, so in the end it was a 2v1(+8guards) even tho it ended as a 3v1(without help) inside the Tower ...makes sense^^

nice bait ... bragging about tryharding someone and showing how insanly mad and triggered you are by getting baited to tbag someone for 10mins :D

like i have said all the time....this is jsut pure joy for me here

once These Players grow up and realize that there is basicly nothing more salty then being a tryhard/zergling and spamming tbag does nothing else than showing how insanly mad and triggered These Players are....they will understand why i have sooo much fun^^
    the irony how these salty tryhards (esp. all my Nl friends) desperatly try to convince themself that the guy who is making fun of their behaviour is the salty one is just sooooo delicious and never gets old :DDDD

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on December 9, 2017 8:50PM
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

well the screenshots basicly already says everything why i had so much fun with your behaviour^^... :D

not only was it 2v1, it was actually a 3v1 and the fight only started at the flag and ended with me dying inside the middle Tower...
    so not only is he bragging about killing someone 3v1 , he also thinks fighting inside a Tower where guards usually dont attack much actually is an Advantage that makes a 3v1 fight a fair fight :D

and thats not all, after killing a guy 3v1 he also spends 10mins tbagging a guy until he auto-respawns :D

... but ofc...i am the salty one because i make fun of someone who feels strong about killing an enemy with his pug friends and tbagging him for 10mins :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

but hey....zergling brain logic i guess: the 3min. fight startet at the flag with 2 ppl and guards, so in the end it was a 2v1(+8guards) even tho it ended as a 3v1(without help) inside the Tower ...makes sense^^

nice bait ... bragging about tryharding someone and showing how insanly mad and triggered you are by getting baited to tbag someone for 10mins :D

like i have said all the time....this is jsut pure joy for me here

once These Players grow up and realize that there is basicly nothing more salty then being a tryhard/zergling and spamming tbag does nothing else than showing how insanly mad and triggered These Players are....they will understand why i have sooo much fun^^
    the irony how these salty tryhards (esp. all my Nl friends) desperatly try to convince themself that the guy who is making fun of their behaviour is the salty one is just sooooo delicious and never gets old :DDDD

Damn... you are so insanely mad and triggered :trollface:
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

Damn... you are so insanely mad and triggered :trollface:

thx for proving my Point :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    I would not call you a friend tho
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an Xbox NA player who doesn't know any of you, I'm the only one qualified to weigh in on PC EU drama so get ready, here's the verdict: OP is good. Mad nerds are mad.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Edited for quote]

There are people toxic enough to warrant that.

Fel is salt incarnate. The type of player that ganks you of a horse and complains when you use restoult to counter it - ofc from the cushioncomfort of offline mode.
    He even had a 2nd acc or made other people hatewhisper you when you ignored him talking about him in 3rd person at some point.

You can only loose in any case encountering him because you´ll get salty whispers if you kill him, you´ll get salty whispers if he can´t kill you.

Stratforge wrote: »
    As an Xbox NA player who doesn't know any of you, I'm the only one qualified to weigh in on PC EU drama so get ready, here's the verdict: OP is good. Mad nerds are mad.

The discussion is not about skill though. It´s about him being a toxic individual at times.
    You can be a decent player while still being an unlikeable person because of what you say or do.

Try insulting everyone you encounter any chance you get. Say people are tryhards and zerglings when they get the chance to give you some payback (because they can´t respond to whispered insults bc of offline mode).
    It´s a self fullfilling prophecy. If you try really hard (since release or shortly after mind you) to trigger everyone you encounter - people will eventually get triggerd.
    Good on him that he enjoys it (alledgedly - as the whispers he sends suggest otherwise) - but if he doesn´t he has no one but himself to blame.
    If you act out at any chance you eventually get special treatment at any chance.
    Edited by Derra on December 13, 2017 8:11AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

[Edited for quote]

There are people toxic enough to warrant that.

Fel is salt incarnate. The type of player that ganks you of a horse and complains when you use restoult to counter it - ofc from the cushioncomfort of offline mode.
    He even had a 2nd acc or made other people hatewhisper you when you ignored him talking about him in 3rd person at some point.

You can only loose in any case encountering him because you´ll get salty whispers if you kill him, you´ll get salty whispers if he can´t kill you.

Stratforge wrote: »

The discussion is not about skill though. It´s about him being a toxic individual at times.
    You can be a decent player while still being an unlikeable person because of what you say or do.

Try insulting everyone you encounter any chance you get. Say people are tryhards and zerglings when they get the chance to give you some payback (because they can´t respond to whispered insults bc of offline mode).
    It´s a self fullfilling prophecy. If you try really hard (since release or shortly after mind you) to trigger everyone you encounter - people will eventually get triggerd.
    Good on him that he enjoys it (alledgedly - as the whispers he sends suggest otherwise) - but if he doesn´t he has no one but himself to blame.
    If you act out at any chance you eventually get special treatment at any chance.

Well explained. Worst thing is he even make an effort to come to my youtube channel to write one of this love letter essays because I blocked him in game :/
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

now i wish i recorded that fight just to proof my Point :/
    first of all i doubt that just attacking someone on a horse is the Kind of gank you are suggesting it was. you took a small amount of dmg from my first attack and did not even get knocked of your horse and instantly started fighting back.
    you used the resto ult about 10seconds into the fight and it had nothing to do with countering a gank.

for about 1 year after they implemented that resto ult, basicly NOBODY was ever using it...and suddenly after i come back from a break basicly every single noob pug in the game was using this ability all of a sudden. thats why i dont like it when ppl are using it, esp. in a 1v1 fight, thats why i instantly walked away from the figh

so all i did was telling you that i dont have much respect for ppl who use it in a 1v1 fight...

no Need for me to able to get whsipered because, as you can see here, the attempts how players defend themself are just so predictable and i heard it 1000 times already :P

from your Point of view it might be a self fullfilling prophecy, but it can better be explained as a discussion of what was first.....chicken or egg...

ppl have to realize that all i do is calling ppl out for what they do. if you actually read all the /w i sent to ppl you will see that i only react to the Actions of these Players and that i am not a Person who jsut randomy starts to trigger ppl out of nowhere, like you suggest. and most ppl i know think just the same way about most of These Players, they just dont tell it to their face for some reason.

jsut take These NL ppl again as an example ... i did not start calling them noob tryhard zerglings just for fun. ever since we killed their zerg over and over with our grp they started to hate me, and then they started to zerg me down and tryhard me every single time they saw me. and then they get even more angry when i call them tryhard zerglings because of that :D
    i mean even These Players have to realize by now that tryharding or zerging down a Player and calling him being salty for making fun of how triggered they are, is kinda hilarious :D

the solution is so easy....if you dont want to be called tryhard or zergling, just dont do it. but if you still do, dont cry if you get called out for it. but since so many ppl still seem to do it, they have to enjoy it somehow. its basicly a win/win, they can tryhard or zerg ppl and be happy, and i can get tryharded and have some fun and be happy

well, the result of me calling ppl what they are is just that i get tryharded by basicly every single Player in this game.
    and i am quite positive that you are in the same Situation very frequently aswell...
    i dont know how you feel about that, but if ppl are so mad at me and are willing to chase me over the whole map and even take the time to spam tbag for about 10min after they zerged someone down, just to Show how insanly angry they are...yes i really enjoy that :D and then they try so hard to make the guy who they just showed all their hate seem to be salty for making fun of them^^

and the end result for me is having a very nice pvp experience. i rather get tryharded by every single Player in this game than being one of These guys in cyorodiil who doesnt even attack half of the enemy players because he swapped factions so many times that he is a friend of everyone in this game and then complaining why pvp is so insanly boring in the game.

so, not only can i laugh about the insane amount of hate i get from ppl, this also leads to a better Quality of pvp for me
    crusnik91 wrote: »

Well explained. Worst thing is he even make an effort to come to my youtube channel to write one of this love letter essays because I blocked him in game :/

thx again for just proving my point^^
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @fel

You're amazing.

I was in Discord with Jeff. We were taking the resource, having fun. Came and attacked us, we killed you.

I started tbagging you for the salt. No hard feelings were meant. You did however start to spam me hate whispers (???) while I was laughing my ass off (I have the shadowplay recording, we were reading your messages loud to 5 other people and we were all SCREAMING).

So answer this: who is the salty one? The 2 guys having a giggle pressing the crouch key in a video game or the one that spends 2 hours sending hate whispers from offline mode?

You're making a fool out of yourself, you're obviously not very intelligent.

@WillhelmBlack oh please you have no clue what you're saying.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to put it into perspective for the people that don't know this guy: any normal player would just respawn after dying from an unfortunate fight (which he shouldn't have engaged in) and move on.

No normal player waits 10 minutes looking at a death screen of me tbagging you, sending constant hate whispers from offline mode.

Had you respawned I would've went on with my life. But I knew what I went into, I could've bet my left nut that was the exact reaction I would've gotten.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

first of all i doubt that just attacking someone on a horse is the Kind of gank you are suggesting it was. you took a small amount of dmg from my first attack and did not even get knocked of your horse and instantly started fighting back.
    you used the resto ult about 10seconds into the fight and it had nothing to do with countering a gank.

for about 1 year after they implemented that resto ult, basicly NOBODY was ever using it...and suddenly after i come back from a break basicly every single noob pug in the game was using this ability all of a sudden. thats why i dont like it when ppl are using it, esp. in a 1v1 fight, thats why i instantly walked away from the figh

so all i did was telling you that i dont have much respect for ppl who use it in a 1v1 fight...

no Need for me to able to get whsipered because, as you can see here, the attempts how players defend themself are just so predictable and i heard it 1000 times already :P

from your Point of view it might be a self fullfilling prophecy, but it can better be explained as a discussion of what was first.....chicken or egg...

ppl have to realize that all i do is calling ppl out for what they do. if you actually read all the /w i sent to ppl you will see that i only react to the Actions of these Players and that i am not a Person who jsut randomy starts to trigger ppl out of nowhere, like you suggest. and most ppl i know think just the same way about most of These Players, they just dont tell it to their face for some reason.

jsut take These NL ppl again as an example ... i did not start calling them noob tryhard zerglings just for fun. ever since we killed their zerg over and over with our grp they started to hate me, and then they started to zerg me down and tryhard me every single time they saw me. and then they get even more angry when i call them tryhard zerglings because of that :D
    i mean even These Players have to realize by now that tryharding or zerging down a Player and calling him being salty for making fun of how triggered they are, is kinda hilarious :D

the solution is so easy....if you dont want to be called tryhard or zergling, just dont do it. but if you still do, dont cry if you get called out for it. but since so many ppl still seem to do it, they have to enjoy it somehow. its basicly a win/win, they can tryhard or zerg ppl and be happy, and i can get tryharded and have some fun and be happy

well, the result of me calling ppl what they are is just that i get tryharded by basicly every single Player in this game.
    and i am quite positive that you are in the same Situation very frequently aswell...
    i dont know how you feel about that, but if ppl are so mad at me and are willing to chase me over the whole map and even take the time to spam tbag for about 10min after they zerged someone down, just to Show how insanly angry they are...yes i really enjoy that :D and then they try so hard to make the guy who they just showed all their hate seem to be salty for making fun of them^^

and the end result for me is having a very nice pvp experience. i rather get tryharded by every single Player in this game than being one of These guys in cyorodiil who doesnt even attack half of the enemy players because he swapped factions so many times that he is a friend of everyone in this game and then complaining why pvp is so insanly boring in the game.

so, not only can i laugh about the insane amount of hate i get from ppl, this also leads to a better Quality of pvp for me

tl;dr QY7ujzU.png
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tl;dr QY7ujzU.png

Blur out the name and you won't even know the difference. "Loser kid" :trollface:
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

tl;dr QY7ujzU.png

Blur out the name and you won't even know the difference. "Loser kid" :trollface:

magnb flaming people for kiting and cloaking, I'm still waiting for big boss to show up and complain about exploiting bugged skills and zerging :trollface:
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack oh please you have no clue what you're saying.

Oh, the irony.
    PC EU
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First: I used resto ult from the day it went live in homestead 10 months ago it´s my permanent backbar ulti. It is and was the best defensive ultimate in the game when not using sword and board.

Second: I dropped to ~60% hp before i started fighting back bc i was chatting while on horseback. Since i do not stack 3 shields on a sorc it´s rather hard to recover from that initial hp dmg against a nb that puts out even moderate amount of pressure - as healingward will get eaten by dmg and not heal. Then i got skoria + will to the face and lost some additional hp.

Third: I had soulassault as an offensive ultimate slotted. I think we both agree that there is absolutely no point in using soulassault against a magica NB with shields and cloak slotted.
    I had enough ultimate and an indadequate offensive ultimate to fight you - is your suggestion that i do not use any ultimate at all? I could have ran away in that case. Not using any ultimate in a fight is pointless - and i´m sure running away would also have resulted in a whisper.
    I don´t really see the options i had that wouldn´t have resulted in a whisper :#

I remember a sorc called fel. He used to bug our 4 person group in 1.5 and 1.6 from maxrange while we were engaged fighting other players. If we made the reasonable decision after beating the other players to go after the sorc and sometimes killed him - most of the times not - he would send hatewhispers about tryhard zerglings.
    The question was - did that player expect us to not try to retaliate?
    There is no question about hen and egg here. Can only speak from personal experience ofc.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50