The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW CLASS CONFIRMED

Radinyn
Radinyn
✭✭✭✭✭
It looks like that the new class will be Battlemage, my friend found this in the game files:
4ec5SEe.png

Why Battlemage? Because it has small number like the rest of the classes, and Summerset is quite a magical place you know.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Healing Potato” is all I saw
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? I thought every magicka build in heavy armor was a battlemage?

But why bother with that, when I could have the SUPER DUPER CLASS! Not to be confused with the slightly weaker SUPER CLASS which has less DUPER.
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:hushed:
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am more interested in "SUPER DUPER CLASS"
    PS5 EU.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2/10
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I also saw that, and "feet class".

I love the "SUPER CLASS" and the "SUPER DUPER CLASS" at the bottom tho.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer is the Battlemage. The file probably is outdated.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you extract the game you can find it in the lang file "45378037"
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radinyn wrote: »
    It looks like that the new class will be Battlemage, my friend found this in the game files:
    4ec5SEe.png

Why Battlemage? Because it has small number like the rest of the classes, and Summerset is quite a magical place you know.

Second Dragon Knight Class confirmed! Half way down that chart! WOOOT rejoice DKs.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaters will abuse Excel.
    NERF MICROSOFT OFFICE.
    signing off
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Sorcerer is the Battlemage. The file probably is outdated.

If Sorcerer is the Battlemage, why would Sorcerer still be up there? (Just playing devil's advocate)
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine they'd actually waste people's time with such a thing. unless they plan on introducing some form of "advanced classes"? Like what SWTOR has.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ec5SEe.png

Odd, I don't see the Warden anywhere on that list. Perhaps the Warden is the 'battle mage' ... I mean, the Warden is a hybrid type of class, part mage and part dps ... so battlemage fits.
    Edited by Maryal on November 2, 2017 7:42PM
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    4ec5SEe.png

Odd, I don't see the Warden anywhere on that list. Perhaps the Warden is the 'battle mage' ... I mean, the Warden is a hybrid sort of class, part mage and part dps ... so battlemage fits.

Warden is just above Battlemage lmao
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping the Super Class or the Super Duper Class would be next. Guess I must wait.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ec5SEe.png

Odd, I don't see the Warden anywhere on that list. Perhaps the Warden is the 'battle mage' ... I mean, the Warden is a hybrid type of class, part mage and part dps ... so battlemage fits.

Look up 1
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ec5SEe.png

Uhm. What. Warden is literally right above Battlemage.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ec5SEe.png

Odd, I don't see the Warden anywhere on that list. Perhaps the Warden is the 'battle mage' ... I mean, the Warden is a hybrid sort of class, part mage and part dps ... so battlemage fits.

Warden is just above Battlemage lmao

OMG! I HAVE to get some sleep ... I've been up for nearly 25 or 26 hours now. I'm tired as could be, but my brain doesn't want to shut off and it is keeping me awake. AAAAAhhhh!
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUPER DUPER CLASS - thats the perfect name for developer class
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW CLASS CONFIRMED
    I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "confirmed" ...
    shades.gif

• Alchemical
    Alchemical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how Dragon Knight is both 1 and 69

...hehehehe
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ec5SEe.png

What if for the Summerset Chapter, we get a new class AND that new 1hand and rune weapon? It would make sense, as in elder scrolls lore, battlemages use a single weapon and magic in the other hand.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on November 2, 2017 7:49PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the SUPER DUPER CLASS?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to play the Group Effort Healer so the groups I run with get things done faster
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake-list. I mean super class is at the bottom, clearly fake. So fake. Super fake.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    Fake-list. I mean super class is at the bottom, clearly fake. So fake. Super fake.

When you extract the game you can find it in the lang file ID "45378037"
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    What is the SUPER DUPER CLASS?

Developer class I guess :D
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Projectile Mage Bot class is also coming. I guess the devs figured if they couldn't get rid of bots, they'd give everybody an equal chance to be one.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Duper!
    Super is already too strong.
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Nobody wants to be a TOOL? :D