The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request: The housing items everyone wants....

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
With the release of the new Clockwork City DLC we're reminded of the one set of items everyone would love to have in their house: Traps.

Spinning blades, arrow darts, spike floors, flames spewing spouts, dead falls, pendulum guillotines, crushing walls, and more.

While you're taking the time to make new housing items please give a serious look at how we can get these contraptions of death working inside our own home. Just look at Fallout 4 and the popularity the contraptions DLC had. So if it's not already in the works ZOS, please start. I'm sure you'll be making money hand over fist what ever DLC (or multiple DLC) you connect these to.
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a trap that locks the player in the house (unable to port out or leave for x amount of time) if they switch off your lights? Cause I'd definitely buy that.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I thought this was about toilets....................
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »

If you make a surprising enough trap it might be the same thing.
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's irked by the lack of toilets in Tamriel. :lol:

I've actually made a makeshift outhouse in my home just because it bothered me so much.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading title I was sure I was going to see........bank space!
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can think of is @HeroOfNone doing this to his visitors:

tenor.gif
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading title I was sure I was going to see........bank space!

What's the use of a bank if you don't have traps or armored trolls to protect it?
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can think of is @HeroOfNone doing this to his visitors:

tenor.gif

I'd pay crowns for this one and I almost never buy from crown store. Lol! I gotta go watch this movie again now...
    Give 'er eh!
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was thinking wayshrines. I would love to put a Clockwork City style wayshrine in my house.

Traps would be cool too.
    Playing since beta...
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want Daedric statues for all the Daedric princes not just the 5? we have now
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    With the release of the new Clockwork City DLC we're reminded of the one set of items everyone would love to have in their house: .

I thought you were going to say clocks there for a moment...I'm disappointed :sweat:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    With the release of the new Clockwork City DLC we're reminded of the one set of items everyone would love to have in their house: Traps.

Uh...not everyone wants this. Even if I'm the only one who doesn't, it still means not everyone wants it. :D;)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking mannequins, or more fountains, but traps would be cool too! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Was hoping ovens :(
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a trapdoor in my living room leading directly to a dungeon, why do I have a stronghold without a dungeon, delve or a simple basement.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."