The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Poll] Are you enjoying PvP so far in Clockwork City Update?

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Fossilize nerf finally killed mDK for me.
    The changes to the Disorient abilities proved to me ZOS does not respect its customers.

While I understand that abilities sometimes *must* be adjusted, that was not the case here. These abilities were not OP and there was no apparent outrage about them in the community. ZOS' motivations appeared to be whimsical, perhaps based on analytics that showed these abilities were not popular. This is not fair to the players who enjoyed using these abilities.

Abilities are akin to features. With the Disorient changes, ZOS essentially removed features from a product that customers enjoyed on a whim.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    AD players voting they are enjoying PVP - zerging must be at an all-time high in gameplay enjoyment.

I have been enjoying the hell out of it. We just killed Sotha Sil, next we will kill Shor, maybe with enough competent players in my ball Zerg we can kill Vivec. Then ZoS can scrap this entire content off the game and restart. But we gotta kill it first. Come on back and help me kill ESO pvp.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    AD players voting they are enjoying PVP - zerging must be at an all-time high in gameplay enjoyment.

I have been enjoying the hell out of it. We just killed Sotha Sil, next we will kill Shor, maybe with enough competent players in my ball Zerg we can kill Vivec. Then ZoS can scrap this entire content off the game and restart. But we gotta kill it first. Come on back and help me kill ESO pvp.

You're like some kind of Bond villain. "We must destroy the world, that it may be reborn."
    Edited by casparian on November 10, 2017 6:51PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.