The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you use spell power cure on your healer?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious
Edited by Tasear on October 26, 2017 7:46AM

Do you use spell power cure on your healer? 240 votes

Yes
81% 196 votes
I would if had dlc
2% 6 votes
No
12% 30 votes
I am a stamina healer
3% 8 votes
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My healer is level 3, but they already have a full set of SPC ready to go for when they finally get levelled up.

No other set in the game offers anywhere near the utility it provides healers.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • CyborgPlatypus
    CyborgPlatypus
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Basically dps are my minions who I buff and keep alive.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a full set I use in trials if the group wants/needs it. My healer has five different sets I can switch to depending on what I am doing and/or what the group might need.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Hey we need a healer!

-Sure, i'll heal!

-Cool! You have SPC?

-...No

-Hey, we still need a healer!

In short, why I run SPC.
    Edited by gabriebe on October 26, 2017 9:11AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Basically dps are my minions who I buff and keep alive.

I like you. >:) . Are you PC NA I feel like we should be friends or guild mates :D
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I have a full set I use in trials if the group wants/needs it. My healer has five different sets I can switch to depending on what I am doing and/or what the group might need.

Which sets?
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use old-school TBS ) Ritual + Atronach, 43K magicka and 2400 regen (without EleDrain) is all i need.
    Have that SPC, don't like it.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, even if im not 100% sure it works as a warden
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    I use old-school TBS ) Ritual + Atronach, 43K magicka and 2400 regen (without EleDrain) is all i need.
    Have that SPC, don't like it.

Whats there not to like? Is it too meta or what? Lol

Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do now. :)
    PC
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xblackroxe wrote: »
    I have same healing stats with TBS, but more regen, more health, more defence. SPC is probably good for vetTrials, otherwise is just overhyped set.
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have same healing stats with TBS, but more regen, more health, more defence. SPC is probably good for vetTrials, otherwise is just overhyped set.

So you trade 254 sd/wd for 6 ppl (all ppl in a dungeon group) and an extra mag bonus for the ritual stone and a health bonus? Sounds like the worst trade ever. You can run attro and full regen/cost red glyphs and your spc build too. Its not like anyone will ever need the ritual.

Edited by xblackroxe on October 26, 2017 8:19AM
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My healer is level 19.. i was intending to use it but now i have PTSD from trying to do VetWGT (on my dps) i am not sure i am going to be able to farm it.
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can reach this regen without TBS. No healer needs 40k+ Magicka... if you want more health, use 1 heavy Skoria Helm tri stat glyphs. Don't gimp yourself with a 'unique' build.
    Edited by Grabmoore on October 26, 2017 8:30AM
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Among the few sets that are useful for a healer, SPC is probably the best. :)

@ZOS, healers need some love, i.e. new actually useful sets! We've been using the same stuff ever since Imperial City came out. :p
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    Don't gimp yourself with a 'unique' build.
    I don't. It's my old dd solo build. With just some mundus changes a got healer build. Lazy style. And i running 100% pug 4ppl dungeons, so i don't think SPC is worth anything. To add 240 sd/wd to 2 random guys? No tx.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one my staple sets for pve, and then I combine it with something else depending on content and group composition.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meh, wizard's riposte and transmutation ftw :D
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    Don't gimp yourself with a 'unique' build.
    I don't. It's my old dd solo build. With just some mundus changes a got healer build. Lazy style. And i running 100% pug 4ppl dungeons, so i don't think SPC is worth anything. To add 240 sd/wd to 2 random guys? No tx.
    Exactly, it is a solo build. As soon as you join a dungeon you are not solo anymore you are a group and you are the healer, why would you be selfish and not buff your group just because they are 2 random guys? 258 spell damage/weapon damage is a lot.
    Edited by Nifty2g on October 26, 2017 9:39AM
    #MOREORBS
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just heal 4-man-stuff with my magicka built chars. Their CP setup is for a DD actually but this is still enough for healing every 4-man-instance, maybe I do some more points into blessed and bastion for harder DLC vet dungeons.

After countless WGT runs and pledge runs I have SPC + Worm (mostly divines, a few infused traits) not just on my templar, but also on my NB, DK and my Sorc. Found that the most efficient set for 4-man-vet-stuff. For trials maybe other sets (mending etc.) come up, but as I don't heal there it does not bother me.

SPC is nice to have, but the role of a healer can be done with Kagrenac or any other magicka set too. I have seen healers using SPC but not delivering any other support. To be honest a healer who sets a drain, uses Combat Prayer and delivers bubbles/shards and warhorn is much more important as a healer with just SPC and healing. If you deliver the just mentioned support then SPC is just the icing of the cake.

Actually I am able to play a full DD, full healer and a full tank by just pressing a hotkey in Dressing Room. Totally sufficient at least for 4-man-vet-stuff.

Edited by Flameheart on October 26, 2017 8:48PM
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes farmed out 3 sets last year and don't have to set my foot in WGT again :wink:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    My Templar healer has SPC and Worm Cult.
    Aka, my one properly serious healer (while the other two are competent at Vet Dungs with bad idea builds.)

The practically constant uptime of SPC makes it worth farming a set when good enough to farm W.G.T, imo.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on October 26, 2017 9:51AM
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, as I'm done with mindlessly grinding for the "BiS"gear that is obselete in a next patch. I stick to my crafted Julianos + monsterset + willpower, and it works fine.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    My healer is level 19.. i was intending to use it but now i have PTSD from trying to do VetWGT (on my dps) i am not sure i am going to be able to farm it.

Farm it on normal, upgrade your gear via crafting, second set for your jewelry so you aren't trying to get purple rings/neck.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason not to run it.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Diversity means spc
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »

you can farm key fragments in IC and use them in WGT trophy vault slow process but not farming vWGT
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a set stored someplace, but I don't have a healer (I prefer tanking). If one day I decide to heal, though, the nice shiny gear will be waiting.
    PC-EU
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the Gold just go buy key fragments and open the trophy vault in wgt. Of the healing sets out there imo it is the best. But if you are just going to be pugging randoms I wouldn't worry about getting it too much because you need to be versatile in pugs because you will have sometimes poor dps and have to pick up their slack or crummy werewolf tanks and have to shield up and block because you as a healer will attract the aggro. So don't be afraid to wear a magica set that has good spell damage, regen and crit.
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    There simply is no substitute.
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart