Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

???? When

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
Are you planning on fixing this game. I freeze frame for like 2-10 seconds every 30 seconds in combat. Hasnt stopped. All characters. Its been like this for MONTHS and before that it was lag which is still here.

Listen to Alcast and gill!! Nobody gives a crap what you put in this game if it doesn’t work!!!
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know console tends to get pretty bad performance in general in this game, but if you are having issues like that I would say they are on your end.

If you don't already, I'd recommend trying to run the game through a wired connection instead of a wireless one, as that can greatly improve connection stability.

Don't know too much about how the Xbox runs the game, but you can also try a reinstall of it, as there might be something hanging you up there.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Rawdoginher
    I've been having the same issues but has really been acting up as of recently.

My system is wired, ISP checks out just fine (120+mbps down), 70% availability in hard drive, nothing is downloading/uploading in the background and everything is up to date.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having the same issues but has really been acting up as of recently.

My system is wired, ISP checks out just fine (120+mbps down), 70% availability in hard drive, nothing is downloading/uploading in the background and everything is up to date.

I hope clockwork fixes it. Its very clearly server side or something.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's frustrating, but lag is user side. :(
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The majority of the problems I have seen in regards to performance are indeed server side. I went from a wired connection to wireless last night, no change in performance in PvE or PvP.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭

I know its frustrating but your wrong.
  • Dainank
    Dainank

I know its frustrating but your wrong.

I beg to disagree and agree with Storymaster @AtraisMachina .
    If everyone would be having these problems, the Xbox ESO community would be going wild. Obviously, that isn't really the case thus that means that it is on your end that something is playing up.

Either way, I hope you find a way to fix it! If not, simply contact support. They are very efficient and helpful!

Thank You and have a nice day :)