Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with CraftStore HOTR bug

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
First: yes, I've tried contacting the author, their reply was "get back to me when you've debugged it." I am not a LUA expert and don't want to become one.

Any developers able to point me in a direction for fixing this bug?

1. Happens in Gamepad mode only as far as I can tell. I don't play keyboard and mouse due to hand/wrist issues.
2. Happens when zoning - in/out of a house, outlaws refufe/wayshrine. Sometimes happens when in a dialogue screen like turning in a writ.
3. This is the error:

Lua Error triggered user:/AddOns/CrafStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240: attempt to index a nil value stack traceback: user:/AddOns/CraftStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240:
in function ‘CS.OnInventorySlotAdded’ EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111:
in function ‘ZO_CallbackObject:FIreCallbacks’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:397:
in fuction ‘ZO_SharedInventoryManager:HandleSlotCreationOrUpdate’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lura:376
in function ‘ZO_SHaredInventoryManager:PerfomFUllUpdateONBagCache’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:199:
in function ‘ZO_SharedInventoryManager:RefreshInventory.lua:36:
in function ‘RefershAll’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:68:
in function ‘OnFullInvneotryUpdated’

/AddOns/CraftStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240 is:if not CS.Account.storage[link] then CS>Account.storage[link] = {} end

It seems there's a conflict or bad value in something related to the bag/inventory update. CraftStore does have some options around inventory mangament but I have them turned off.
Anyone else familiar with these API functions?

Edit: fix my own typos
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 24, 2017 3:06PM
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lua Error triggered user:/AddOns/CrafStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240: attempt to index a nil value stack traceback: user:/AddOns/CraftStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240:
    in function ‘CS.OnInventorySlotAdded’ EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111:
    in function ‘ZO_CallbackObject:FIreCallbacks’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:397:
    in fuction ‘ZO_SharedInventoryManager:HandleSlotCreationOrUpdate’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lura:376
    in function ‘ZO_SHaredInventoryManager:PerfomFUllUpdateONBagCache’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:199:
    in function ‘ZO_SharedInventoryManager:RefreshInventory.lua:36:
    in function ‘RefershAll’ EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/SharedInventory.lua:68:
    in function ‘OnFullInvneotryUpdated’

/AddOns/CraftStoreFixedAndImproved/CraftStore_Events.lua:240 is:if not CS.Account.sttorage[link] then CS>Account.storage[link] = {} end

If you by chance copied that code exactly from the CraftStore_Events.lua file, then there is an extra "t" on the "sttorage" field that has been bolded. Just delete the extra character and the error will probably be resolved.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First the stack trace and your bug description is more than enough for the Addon author to fix that error. As @Drummerx04 already said, a simple look into code seems show the problem.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ah ha, no I didn't copy, that's my bad typing. I think it has something to do with the link (assumed to inventory) not being init on gamepad mode.

ESO is on a mini-ITX and hooked up to my TV, it's a PIA to debug code there, so I do it on my laptop. Also a pain as I don't know LUA.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you can just get the Clockwork City version of Craft Store.

If you use Minion, it will update it for you to that. If your not using Minion, why aren't you using Minion?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1590-CraftStoreCC.html
    Edited by Nestor on October 24, 2017 3:16PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I have the CWC update, still have the issue. The part where I say "it's been going on for weeks" is your clue it's not update related.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 24, 2017 3:18PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title of your thread indicates your using the previous version of Craft Store, not the current one. That was the "Clue" I used. You also did not state your addon was fully updated, so what can I assume there give the above evidence.

Your error messages point to an even earlier version of Craft Store, but that might have carried over from the initial reboot of the mod. It also could be the issue if your running more than one version of Craftstore. You need to disable any other version but the CC version.

I don't see these LUA errors and I keep Craft Store Updated. In addition, since Craftstore integrates with many other Addons, the other place to look is all your other addons, like maybe Inventory Insight if you have that.

Good Luck.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah ha, no I didn't copy, that's my bad typing. I think it has something to do with the link (assumed to inventory) not being init on gamepad mode.

ESO is on a mini-ITX and hooked up to my TV, it's a PIA to debug code there, so I do it on my laptop. Also a pain as I don't know LUA.

Are you unfamiliar with coding, or are you unfamiliar with just Lua? Because Lua isn't much different than something like Python or Ruby.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

Are you unfamiliar with coding, or are you unfamiliar with just Lua? Because Lua isn't much different than something like Python or Ruby.

Unfamiliar with LUA, and I'm retired for a reason.

However with the update on 10/30 the issue has been resolved.