The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cyrodill campaigns reset, why!?

• JonnAndCo
    JonnAndCo
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec

I received no end of campaign rewards, all progress was wiped, and my Home/Guest campaigns were reset. To be clear this is what I lost:

I play 10 characters all on Vivec. We get a 3.3k gold reward for supporting the same campaign for 2 consecutive months. Since my campaign was reset - at the end of the next campaign I will be down 33k gold (3.3k gold X 10 characters). I also earned around 400k AP across 6 or 7 characters, and all this progress was wiped, with nothing to show for the effort.

You say you couldn't give us advance notice because we would take advantage of the situation, but instead we have lost substantial progress/rewards due to this reset. This is NOT fair - please do the right thing by your players.

Thanks!
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec. Had about 1.7m ap on the campaign and was 4th for EP and no rewards out anything to show for my efforts.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • OblivionNW
    OblivionNW
    ✭✭
    Did anyone receive end of campaign rewards? It's not quite clear.
    Ok, for those of you who didn't receive any rewards, could you post your platform, megaserver, and the campaign you were previously in? Sounds like this may not be affecting everyone. Thanks.

PC NA Vivec EP
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, PC NA Vivec campaign. Home and guest campaigns were wiped. No end of campaign rewards or anything. :/
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No rewards here.... PC EU Vivec started 4 days ago (still says 25 days left till end of campaign) Just AP score reseated... Weird....
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad I haven't been pvping . This would of upset me to work for campaign and lose it all .
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't log in to my PvP character this morning, because I didn't know I needed to check anything on her. This was my 3rd cycle in PvP, and I was doing really well, so I am a little irritated that I have to start over. But whatever. I'll probably just go do something else instead for a while now. Thanks for helping me decide if I was going to wait to do CWC stuff.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

This morning when we were closing down Cyrodiil campaigns, we unintentionally reset the leaderboard for the Vivec campaign on PC NA and EU. To be clear, the campaign was not closed and no rewards were mailed out; only the leaderboard standings were affected. We sincerely apologize for this error and the confusion it caused. We have taken steps on our end to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

This morning when we were closing down Cyrodiil campaigns, we unintentionally reset the leaderboard for the Vivec campaign on PC NA and EU. To be clear, the campaign was not closed and no rewards were mailed out; only the leaderboard standings were affected. We sincerely apologize for this error and the confusion it caused. We have taken steps on our end to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future.

Sooo.... what happens to all our work for the first part of the campaign?

Are we in the situation where we just... have to move on and toss it off as a lost week? There were several very heated races for top rank for EP #1 for Vivec PC NA, and they've been set back to 0.

Because that's just... not happy. Is there any way that this will be given some amelioration besides a fairly hollow sounding 'we've made sure it won't happen again'?

Because, frankly, I don't care about it happening in the future as I don't think any more campaign changes are coming for many months. I'm more interested in the now.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Sooo.... what happens to all our work for the first part of the campaign?

Are we in the situation where we just... have to move on and toss it off as a lost week? There were several very heated races for top rank for EP #1 for Vivec PC NA, and they've been set back to 0.

Because that's just... not happy. Is there any way that this will be given some amelioration besides a fairly hollow sounding 'we've made sure it won't happen again'?

Because, frankly, I don't care about it happening in the future as I don't think any more campaign changes are coming for many months. I'm more interested in the now.

Were you not having fun playing the game?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU vivec, no rewards, might just mention that the camp had only been running for a few days since last end of camp. But still..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone,

That's unacceptable. People have been putting hours and hours into the beginning of this campaign.

You personally said that "you hadn't forgotten about us" and that big changes were coming to Cyrodiil.

I bet you sit back in the staff room at lunch time and laugh your arses off at us, but I'll tell you what's a bloody joke, and that's your service towards PVP.

You should be going back into the records and sending out end of camp rewards at the very least.

People make mistakes, that's human nature, but it's simply not good enough. You're lucky there's nothing else decent out there to play right now. As soon as there is, you won't have a pvp community. Or maybe that's what you want...
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long do you think Gina stewed before coming here to give that message? It's got to be nice to be the guys at Zeni who screw everything up, knowing that they'll never have to face the people impacted by their mistakes.

"Go tell 'em we're sorry or something" *looks back down at monitor, effectively dismissing the Community Manager*
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Just more proof zos doesn't know what they are doing.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

So the people who put in time already to make the leader boards are screwed over? No compensation, just a "oops, our bad, wont happen again"... You guys don't give a damn.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't receive anything, I'm not sure If I was on the leaderboards but I did do some PvP

EU/PC/Vivec
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on console does have it's perks sometimes like this PC took a bullet for us cause they get everything first then by the time the update is released on console they normally have everything like this sorted out so they won't make the same mistake thanks for being a guinea pig for us ppl that play on console so we don't have to have this happen to us :) p.s I mean this in the best way not trying to start nothing just saying some ppl say PC is better cause they get things first but the grass isn't always greener on the other side sometimes lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on October 24, 2017 1:55AM
  • aaylas
    aaylas
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just more proof zos doesn't know what they are doing.

I don't think that your comment helped anyone and I don't think that the value you get by venting has any lasting effect on you.

Try to put yourself in developers' shoes. While most of them aren't in a public facing role, they get feedback about their job from strangers when they read forums and Reddit. That is unique. There is a selection bias to what they see--the most likely people to leave comments are the ones who are upset about something and, given the prominence of their feedback, it can create the impression that people are ornery and don't appreciate them and their work. If all the developers see is a stream of negativity about the product their pour their lives into, it turns into a thankless job. That's a lot of pressure, totally thankless, and probably miserable.

This is my first post on these forums. I played the game for a week a few years ago and I didn't like it. I tried it again at the end of June because I wanted to try Morrowind and I'm hooked. There has been tremendous progress in ESO and the game has improved to be a very positive experience for me. I'm having a ton of fun and I don't want to put it down.

If there is something wrong with the game, provide constructive feedback. Tell the developers what they are doing right and tell them how they can make your life easier. It's okay, to express your frustration, but please do it like this: "I had a bad experience because [x] [and I think you could improve my experience by doing y]." Taking cheap shots is too easy and has no value.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec - got my rewards : )
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Did you put a yellow sticky note on the reset button stating, 'do not touch'?

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

So glad destiny 2 comes out today :)
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i had all of my stuff reset as well and i did not get anything
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Campaign is not over in Vivec (pc na)
    It's just the leaderboard, and the reason is because we all have been kicked out from the campaign (which is why both home and guest are "unassigned" )

yeah i woke up this morning to find out that this had happened to me as well
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha XD PVP is so messed up XD
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew! What a sigh of relief that was. I really thought all PvP campaigns were affected by this.
    Though I feel for you guys and gals in Vivec NA and EU. Getting on only to find out the leaderboard is reset is such a frustrating thing to encounter.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    Bajlk wrote: »
    Ok, for those of you who didn't receive any rewards, could you post your platform, megaserver, and the campaign you were previously in? Sounds like this may not be affecting everyone. Thanks.

PC, EU, Vivec

When will I get my rewards?