The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodill campaigns reset, why!?

OblivionNW
OblivionNW
✭✭
All the Cyrodill campaigns were reset without any rewards. Scores reset, leaderboards gone. Why?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green Alliance plots clearly.

This isn't normal for them though, so might be unintended.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD Pc NA Vivec thanks zos lol
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD Pc NA Vivec thanks zos lol

Good thing it was only like day 2...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone had this issue on EU yet or is it just NA?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Green Alliance plots clearly.

This isn't normal for them though, so might be unintended.

Team Orange, more than likely!!! o:)
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always the greens, Always!
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Did anyone receive end of campaign rewards? It's not quite clear.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No, no rewards were received by me.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • MrCommunity

Yes I received end of rewards, why weren't we given any notice of the removal of the two campaigns?
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recieved nothing.

Leaderboard completely cleared except like 3 guys, one of them with 300k (who is a zone chat lfg spammer). Congrats to him for getting emp soon without even realising it or knowing what emp is :D

Vicec PC EU
    Edited by Voxicity on October 23, 2017 1:56PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, for those of you who didn't receive any rewards, could you post your platform, megaserver, and the campaign you were previously in? Sounds like this may not be affecting everyone. Thanks.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, for those of you who didn't receive any rewards, could you post your platform, megaserver, and the campaign you were previously in? Sounds like this may not be affecting everyone. Thanks.

PC NA Vivec
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To be clear, the only campaigns that were shut down were Almalexia, Xarxes, and Kastav. If you are part of Vivec, Shor, Sotha Sil or Kyne, those are still open.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec

Also had my Home and Guest campains reset
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you should have followed through with your post over a week ago in which you promised to tell us what campaign changes were being made with Update 16.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Maybe you should have followed through with your post over a week ago in which you promised to tell us what campaign changes were being made with Update 16.

Fair statement. That said, we realized after I made that post that players could purposely change campaigns ahead of time in order to receive rewards and Transmute Crystals and exploit the system. Just so we're all on the same page, all platforms and megaservers now share the same campaigns:
    • Vivec: 30 Day CP
    • Shor: 7 Day CP
    • Sotha Sil: 30 Day No-CP
    • Kyne: 7 Day Levels 10-49 No-CP
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My stuff is reset as well...I was in PC/NA/AD/Vivic ...2017-10-23.png

...good idea on this one, thank you for that.
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on October 23, 2017 2:23PM
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭

PC, EU, Vivec
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair statement. That said, we realized after I made that post that players could purposely change campaigns ahead of time in order to receive rewards and Transmute Crystals and exploit the system. Just so we're all on the same page, all platforms and megaservers now share the same campaigns:

You should ban permanently all those players.
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC EU VIVEC

Edited by Vanzen on October 23, 2017 2:56PM
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign is not over in Vivec (pc na)
    It's just the leaderboard, and the reason is because we all have been kicked out from the campaign (which is why both home and guest are "unassigned" )
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when we want free campaign changes they won't give them and when we don't they do, great job ZO$, again.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

For your edification. This a screenshot of the EP leaderboards for PC NA Vivec at 8:06am Central US Time.

#1 hadn't been online anywhere near long enough to earn that amount of AP (as the server hadn't been up long enough), but the rest of the leaderboards were cleared out.

DC / AD both were similar.

xFiSZwq.png
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on October 23, 2017 4:15PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec NA
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

For your edification. This a screenshot of the EP leaderboards for PC NA Vivec at 8:06am Central US Time.

#1 hadn't been online anywhere near long enough to earn that amount of AP (as the server hadn't been up long enough), but the rest of the leaderboards were cleared out.

xFiSZwq.png

My gosh... probably that player was not cleared up like the rest. I don't want to assure he may be cheating but ZOS should check every possible cause of that AP discrepancy.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what's preventing console to do the same?

NVM...seems like console got same patch...
    Edited by sevomd69 on October 23, 2017 4:52PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

xFiSZwq.png

My gosh... probably that player was not cleared up like the rest. I don't want to assure he may be cheating but ZOS should check every possible cause of that AP discrepancy.

In this mess of a patch, I'm assuming the player is innocent and ZOS is the likely cause. If I thought anything untowards about the player, I would have cut the name out of the screengrab.
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

But Gina, we would never do that. We're the most upstanding, moral, honest players the gaming world has ever seen. Ask anyone. (Except those that have actually seen us play. They don't count.)
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    WHY WERE THE LEADER BOARDS WIPED TO BEGIN WITH?!

And I didn't get any rewards, PC, NA, Vivec.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec here too, didn't get any end of campaign rewards.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp