The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 6
• EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)

Witchmother wants essence of death, pumpkin and guts... but

Jayman1000
Jayman1000
✭✭✭✭✭
I got 54 pumpkins 256 guts and 0 essence of death in my inventory. But the objects for "pumpkin" and "guts" are not being completed... I don't seem to have any Essence of Death but that objective is completed (though maybe I just have to "smell" of death and since I killed bosses in delves that might give me that particular "essence" or something). Anyways, what type of pumpkin and guts does the quest want? It clearly isn't the usual pumpkin and gut type... so what am I doing wrong?

zhfpk8s7c5u9.png

Edited by Jayman1000 on October 20, 2017 8:31PM
  • Medg
    Medg
    Same problem here. Says I don't have the pumpkin and guts. But I do.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're misinterpreting the UI. You have the pumpkin and guts. You're missing the essence of death.

The grayed out objectives are the ones that you've completed.
    Nightfighters
    PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:

Extended Journal Add-Ons: Item Set BrowserLoot LogCharacter KnowledgeEvent Collectibles

Other Add-Ons: Combat AlertsDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerSmart LooterImproved Companion Rapport Information

Guides: Sunspire MechanicsScalebreaker Dungeon Hard ModesKyne's Aegis MechanicsAscending Tide Dungeon Hard ModesGraven Deep Hard Mode

Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    You're misinterpreting the UI. You have the pumpkin and guts. You're missing the essence of death.

doood... im so stupid XD thanks
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »

doood... im so stupid XD thanks

I wouldn't go so far as to call you stupid, seen others make the same mistake. You inquired the knowledge and took to a path to learn, so as far as am concerned that is a sign of intelligence.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The other theoretical mistake I've wondered about is anyone trying to use a crafted pumpkin, I don't think that would work.

If there even is a crafted pumpkin.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a pumpkin, wax from the furnishings, but there is no crafted provisioning pumpkin. As delicious as the wax pumpkin might look, ZOS accepts no liability for any health conditions that might ensue as a result your character attempting to consume a furnishing.