The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

The new Holiday Orange Dye...

sevomd69
sevomd69
✭✭✭✭✭
compared to the orange from last year...is pretty meh...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Bloodroot Wine" is the best orange dye in game :)
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Agreed. So good.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..is it not the same dye?
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..is it not the same dye?

It was much more "orangier" last year... it doesn't even look orange this year...
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me it will be able to be unlocked as a dye..
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: It looks the same to me.
    Edited by Left4Daud on October 26, 2017 8:40PM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not interested in orange itself, but it makes sooo good gold on some items!
    I want it separate and permanent...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Agreed. So good.

sometimes it hurts my eyes but agrees
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old