The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please start listening to us!

• eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree to like 99% of the "awesome" ideas players have to change the game. I'm very happy the devs seem to do aswell.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »
    We see this actually:

- best trialsetup actually would be 1-2 templar (heal prefered or 1 stamina DD), 2-3 DK (tank & stamina DD), 1-2 warden (offtank or heal), 2-3 Sorcs (1-2 magicka DD and 1-2 stamina DD) and 3-5 nightblades (Stamina DD & magicka DD); A good setup hast 6 meleespots and 6 rangespots... i would prefer: 2 templarheal, 1 DK tank and 1 stamDK, 1wardenofftank, 1 stamsorc & 2 magickasorcs, 2 stamnightblades & 2 magickanightblades. This would be on the best setups for trials because of missing balance!

Warden tanks/healers are by far not as good as dk/templer ones in my opinion.

Also most grps overstack melee stam dds (5+-1)now because they have so much more dps(10-20% more than the magica counter part). It is so much better to stack stam dds instead of getting a mag melee since the actually can buff their dps by so much with support sets like nmg, sunder and molag tong(and they already have higher base damage).

For range spots(~3) is really does not matter that much if you take a mag sorc or nb. For melee i think the stam dds are actually quite close together even though for pure single target in raids stam dk will win but stam templer and sorc will win in aoe. Also stam templers are extrem strong single target this patch but you can only have one in a grp and stam nb have the highest execute damage from all classes.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    amir412 wrote: »

So yeah.. the list could go on all day.
    Point is they CLEARLY want DK/templar mains to buy morrowind and play warden.
    There are ridicilous amounts of people asking for Dk buffs, and what you got for all that feedback is a petrify nerf.

Enjoy.

Say no more fam.
    0rflntr4bafs.png

lol rip. On the bright side, if the playerbase drops enough revenue will decline even with more CS offerings, so eventually ZOS upper management will start replacing Developers if pops continue to drop.
    @Kilandros
    They should've done that waay earlier on when Wrobel was spurting nonsense out of his butt. It may be too late to replace the Dev later I think as there would be not much players to retain.

I also don't get why they had/wanted to fire the original Devs as they are much MUCH more competent than anyone in the current Dev team that does the coding and everything in between.
    Their initial game formula, though can be improved (mDK domination anyone?), are still miles better than what the current Devs have in plan.
    Edited by Sneaky-Snurr on October 17, 2017 3:57PM
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    We see this actually:

- best trialsetup actually would be 1-2 templar (heal prefered or 1 stamina DD), 2-3 DK (tank & stamina DD), 1-2 warden (offtank or heal), 2-3 Sorcs (1-2 magicka DD and 1-2 stamina DD) and 3-5 nightblades (Stamina DD & magicka DD); A good setup hast 6 meleespots and 6 rangespots... i would prefer: 2 templarheal, 1 DK tank and 1 stamDK, 1wardenofftank, 1 stamsorc & 2 magickasorcs, 2 stamnightblades & 2 magickanightblades. This would be on the best setups for trials because of missing balance!

Also most grps overstack melee stam dds (5+-1)now because they have so much more dps(10-20% more than the magica counter part). It is so much better to stack stam dds instead of getting a mag melee since the actually can buff their dps by so much with support sets like nmg, sunder and molag tong(and they already have higher base damage).

For range spots(~3) is really does not matter that much if you take a mag sorc or nb. For melee i think the stam dds are actually quite close together even though for pure single target in raids stam dk will win but stam templer and sorc will win in aoe. Also stam templers are extrem strong single target this patch but you can only have one in a grp and stam nb have the highest execute damage from all classes.

Most groups started to play there tanks with warmachine for example. A warden can activate it together with the best healingultimate in game and nearly hold it active all time on the meleecamp. This is the only job, where the warden is really strong!
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We see this actually:

Most groups started to play there tanks with warmachine for example. A warden can activate it together with the best healingultimate in game and nearly hold it active all time on the meleecamp. This is the only job, where the warden is really strong!

Healing ultimate nerfed to a fairer amount.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    We see this actually:

Healing ultimate nerfed to a fairer amount.

Fair would be something around 150-180 when we compare it with templarhealingult... Not for the healing, but with the possibility to do other things, because of no needed to channel it.. or buff the templarult, its maybe time for it! Just 1 buff for ZOS nearly most hated class!
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse me, OP, but... who are you ? Who are these "WE" and "US" you're referring to ?

Can you provide some evidence that what YOU think is shared and agreed upon by everyone ? Or at least, by some sort of majority ?

You should keep two things in mind :
    - What would make your gameplay more pleasurable is likely to make someone else's gameplay less pleasurable.
    - Fun and enjoyment are OUR main goal as players, but to ZOS it's only a mean to a "higher" end, which is to make us as a whole spend more money on the game. To that effect, they try to optimize not only our fun and enjoyment, but also the amount of time we spend in Tamriel, the player-driven activities we create there, and many other things.

TL/DR : what you like is what you like, what's good for the game may be a totally different thing.

Also, EU players are very few currently on PTS, but it's not due to us not being listened to or not bothering anymore, it's just that we've been unlucky this patch, with our first round of templates being deleted, and then our character copy being postponed. Just a technical incident. Not a global rebellion at all.
    Here is living "evidence" of the community working together...
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/289173/bugs-and-ninja-nerfing-lightning-staff-fighters-guild-speed-and-pets-what-else/p1

I was using general terms because we all have individuality, that includes desires... If you want to see the game get better, that is by your own definition. The "US" and "WE" I referred to, is to not exclude you, him, or her... The community.

You are a part of this moment, you and I play and live within the same world, that world we can influence, therefore you should see yourself as significant! :) "WE" are all included, I cannot choose the "WE" that we have or that I speak of, it includes my; friends, strangers, and even enemies. It's a choice we make by being here.

I am happy to be here, I want to be apart, by doing that doesn't mean it has to be meaningless!
    Don't you have things you would like different for the better?

[Edit]: I am not going to comment on the rest of your statement because of perspectives that is objective and includes some assumptions of myself... I'm sorry you see me that way. :'(
    idk wrote: »
    No offense to OP, but reading the forums there is a great amount of disagreement and the forums is generally not considered representative of the player population.

So, who do they listen to? Those that still want Wrath as it is on live or those that agree with the change. Just using that as an example. Also, should Zos implement any change suggested that seems to have support in the forums regardless of the affect in the game?

PTS is mostly about testing the changes and new content to see how they work and an attempt to find some of the bugs. There have been 3 changes, at least, to the new trial as a result of the testing and other changes to some of the quest.
    I concur!
    Who I think they should listen to is the player-base, there are countless times we show unified interest as a majority to an agreement where discussions don't follow though, if said discussions where to happen with repetition ending with the same result, then what is the point? The decision ZoS partakes on that isn't inadvertent...

I am not stating that we all agree with one another, but we can and have been able to as @Joy_Division explained. :)
    Edited by SirMewser on October 18, 2017 6:17PM
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahahahahaha...
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm certain they listen.
    It's just that they think a lot of people are wrong (which could easily be true)

the big problem is that they don't engage in conversation with the forums, explain their decisions beyond a very surface level "we feel this so we did that".
    they don't explain when a change is harder than we expect or why it's out of scope for this release or anything.
    And they are under no obligation to do so, and considering how rabid forums can be I can't blame them for staying the hell away. If I was a ZoS dev there is no way i'd post on these forums.

however it does make the PTS community feel like they are ignored and powerless.
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    vovus69 wrote: »
    The part of the problem that they fired original devs. Current ones are afraid to touch the game engine, hence a lot of small cosmetic changes or layers on top of broken game mechanics.

-vovus

They fired the original Devs so they could start outsourcing most of their coding to third-party contractors. Now most of the Developers are more akin to project managements than actual coders.
    @Kilandros
    Is that their intent on why they kicked the original Dev team? WTFFF???
    Also, are you sure that this is happening? Where did you find that out? Sorry, just so many questions. :(
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should try to play their own game for a month or two.
    Especially cyrodiil.
    That would be the best feedback they would get.