The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you plan on farming XP during the Witches Festival?

Colecovision
Colecovision
✭✭✭✭✭
I can only do the Alik'r Desert Dark Anchors so many times. They are already so crowded that the end bosses frequently last under 2 seconds. I'm a little concerned that my Alienware Alpha will just crash with all the lighting I expect to see.

What are your XP farming plans?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The usual. Complete quests.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i don't.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be mostly playing on ps4 since this event will be new for that account. I'm thinking I will heal a lot of dungeons on my main and do delves and such on my lowbies.
    Options
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luckily I never run the desert, so I got the shrines on my new guy today and haven't been burned out. Hopefully I can get into a group and get some time in out there.
    Edited by SBC on October 16, 2017 11:53PM
    Options
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping to cross off the world bosses that I didn't get to before One Tamriel. At least some of them.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get the Sun's Dusk Reaper & Enemy of Coldharbour titles on my Warden by doing Rivenspire Dolmens (for Necro Jewelry)

Then (depending on how many crowns the cottage costs) get sum Race change tokens, convert my Mag DK to Stam and lvl up his skills
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to be semi casual about it. Mostly going to help any friends get whatever items they need, since I have everything except the two new masks for this year. But I do want to level my 3 newer baby characters. The good news is they kindly planned this to start on a kid free weekend for me, so I can just live in ESO for a couple days if I want to.

As for grinding out levels, will probably do that in some public dungeon or another, provided I can find one not packed full of people. The whole dolmen circuit was slightly too crowded for me, and I don't think its actually very effective for gaining xp, but I may be wrong.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dolmens and pay for a few skyreach runs.

I have 3 alts I want to get to level 50.
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was feeling the lack of a DK tank in my fleet of characters (I have one of every class), so my primary goal is to grind that character to 50 in a few hours with the Auridon dolmens. Then I'm going to switch over to whichever zone has the set I want for my build (haven't decided yet what that'll be) and use the dolmens in said zone to farm jewellery, level up skills, and boost my CP. :D
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole dolmen circuit was slightly too crowded for me, and I don't think its actually very effective for gaining xp, but I may be wrong.

Depends on the zone. I think Rivenspire and Alik'r will be packed to the rafters, but other dolmen circuits won't be as bad.

Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BGs. Always BGs.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Clockwork City. Why not? Event and DLC overlap.
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the use for us we completed the event last year?got the horse and the scarecrow,motif and titles,so whats left? :/
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    whats the use for us we completed the event last year?got the horse and the scarecrow,motif and titles,so whats left? :/

There are new drops with the event. Two new masks and new themed furniture recipes.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping all the players that have recently found pickpocketing will move on so I can get back to running a good circle of victims with little interruption. I need 150K more fenced goods to get the big pile of gold.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XP farming is one and the one discussed here.

Has two primary characters to take to 50 an 42 NB and an 22 DK, NB will continue to do daily random dungeons.
    DK delves and public dungeons until 26 then add random normals.
    Has 3 lvl 3-5 as in horse feeding bank alts I will probably start on.
    Will pass cp 600 just by burning enlightenment

As understand purpose of this event is killing bosses including delve, dolmen, public and group. If so it fit perfectly with my leveling plan.
    During anniversary I ignored the xp bonus totally, doing 100 daily quests and having +100K sales each day was more important.
    Edited by zaria on October 17, 2017 1:00AM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are new drops with the event. Two new masks and new themed furniture recipes.
    zaria wrote: »
    XP farming is one and the one discussed here.

Has two primary characters to take to 50 an 42 NB and an 22 DK, NB will continue to do daily random dungeons.
    DK delves and public dungeons until 26 then add random normals.
    Has 3 lvl 3-5 as in horse feeding bank alts I will probably start on.
    Will pass cp 600 just by burning enlightenment

As understand purpose of this event is killing bosses including delve, dolmen, public and group. If so it fit perfectly with my leveling plan.
    During anniversary I ignored the xp bonus totally, doing 100 daily quests and having +100K sales each day was more important.

i understand leveling,never used the masks -got 6-7 unopened from last year so i guess its furniture recipes for me
    ty both for info
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do a little bit of dolmen grinding on my new alt. Otherwise nothing out of the usual.

Xp is not much of a concern when you're passed cp cap.
    Options
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be. I will be collectin' me Plunder Skulls for me Pirate Ship and me crew.
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll probably run through the AD questline on my unlevelled characters and I'll do a bit of skyreach on other characters.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saving up master writs here ...
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wont be grinding XP or achievements as I did them all last year, but I will be taking my new guildies and those who want to join to our "Special Place" from last year. There is a Dolmon, public delv and a world boss all together in one place.
    We could do the delv boss, dolmon, WB, and back to dolmon.. Took the monotony out of it..Even being disappointed at lack of new content, I am still going to have tons of fun!!!
    Huzzah!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's an event coming?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there's an event coming?

Yes, this Friday. Trick or treat event which lasts until Nov 1st.
    Options
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh that! there's nothing new....i'll be pvping.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doing main story line quest on alts + queing for dungeons inbetween
    Options
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Won't be going after any exp I'm way pass the cp lvl by 2 years and all my characters are lvl. But if I was a new player trying to lvl an alt or cp I would go to the IC sewers best and fastest exp
    Edited by FloppyTouch on October 17, 2017 7:37AM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First I'll be doing the event so I can get the Witches house for my beloved.

After that, I'll be exploring, questing, doing what I like to do. Making it a "rush"/grind makes it less fun for me, so I don't do that.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    I was feeling the lack of a DK tank in my fleet of characters (I have one of every class), so my primary goal is to grind that character to 50 in a few hours with the Auridon dolmens. Then I'm going to switch over to whichever zone has the set I want for my build (haven't decided yet what that'll be) and use the dolmens in said zone to farm jewellery, level up skills, and boost my CP. :D

Yea :) everybody shld have a tanky. It's really fun in first person.
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll mostly be farming plunder skulls for new furnishings/blueprints so whatever xp I get from that is what I'll get. outside of that? the same way I usually gain xp. quests and occasional dungeons/delves
    Edited by Linaleah on October 17, 2017 7:57AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options