The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do you plan on farming XP during the Witches Festival?

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh that! there's nothing new....i'll be pvping.

You still earn XP in PvP ... so why not double it for free?
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would just really would help my friends, and any other players that want to join in. With a group of players just having fun :) you would be surprised at how much xp you get.
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alikr Alikr Alikr

Alikr Alikr Alikr

Alikr
    PC
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has plenty of life experience already yes.

So this one will be sending out one of her apprentices - The Snow Owl (not her real name) to level up by completing the delves - thus collecting some useful skyshards also.

Inbetween perhaps Khajiit might indulge in a dolmen or two or go about other business - but the plan is to train up the little one a bit more.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

37718016452_d7f0fe32fd.jpg
    The Snow Owl
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need 30 skulls on my main crafter and maybe I'll make my first warden since PTS. Will probably do pledges and delves I'm missing skyshards in on multiple characters.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for what?
    Why farm XP when all gets nerfed and screwed here??

so no planning, no XP-farming
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont rly need xp for anything anymore tho, all the chars I want to level are leveled and so is their skills.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The bigger they come ..."
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can only do the Alik'r Desert Dark Anchors so many times. They are already so crowded that the end bosses frequently last under 2 seconds. I'm a little concerned that my Alienware Alpha will just crash with all the lighting I expect to see.

What are your XP farming plans?

undaunted pledges, then public dungeons or delves
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still leveling characters but have no interest in boosting xp. I'm fine with it as it is.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not do something special, i dont like grinding at all so i will play my main as usual but will probably play my 2 low level toons more then usual. I level by questing and might use a few xp scrolls i still have in my inventory.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll do every single world boss then every delve boss then every dungeon plus I might do trials in between with my guild and I walk to them all gathering mats on the way
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I plan on wearing my costume (hope it's the same as last year) to get stuff. I really get a kick out of the "rattley" sound when I'm walking around as a skeleton.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to level up a Warden and play one this weekend before the PvPtards convinces Zo$ to nerf the rest of their skills, leaving the class with only able to light attack. :D

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping to cross off the world bosses that I didn't get to before One Tamriel. At least some of them.

aah good idea, i hadn't thought of that...most of my chars have 4/5 zones completed, except for most world bosses...
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll farm with my Warden to 50 ( 45 now ) and get the new items other than that I aint farming more than 1 alt

NO
    WAY
    IN
    HELL

( NOT AGAIN )

NOT EVER
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't probably since there's no point in getting anymore exp
  • AlabamaAngyl
    AlabamaAngyl
    Soul Shriven
    Farm bosses for plunder skulls. Hollowjack motifs make good money during peak seasons.
    Cheetara Luxe - Aldmeri Dominion - Khajiit Nightblade - Thief/StamDPS

Masca Mori - Daggerfall Covenant - Redguard Nightblade - Alt/StamDPS

Stalks-You-On-Book-Face - Ebonheart Pact - Argonian Nightblade - Main/StamDPS

@AlabamaAngyl - CP380

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have six characters below Level 50, so I'll do a fair amount of dolmen grinding. I do very little the rest of the year, but Witches Festival is the perfect time.

My master crafter also has a single skill he needs to level -- Energy Orb so that he can be a sorc healer -- so he'll do as many Master Writs as are necessary to get that taken care of. He also has Orb on both bars, in case I want to grind any more Necropotence gear or something ...

... which reminds me -- I should dig out some of my old CP 140/150 Training gear and dress him in that. I don't think I've worn it since hitting max CP ...
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on October 18, 2017 4:53AM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll farm with my Warden to 50 ( 45 now ) and get the new items other than that I aint farming more than 1 alt

NO
    WAY
    IN
    HELL

( NOT AGAIN )

NOT EVER

Sure you won't :tongue:
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't need any bonus XP on my main account - might create some new characters on my second account and get them to level 10-15 for fighting in Cyrodiil.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Business as usual for me. I dont need the xp. But may join the zerg at the popular dolmens that have a slim chance of dropping alright stuff.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't plan on doing anything differently that I would if there were no event.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a shame that all this witch's festival is about is grinding lvls. I wish they would award Witch's potions that could be used later so ppl could do more festive things and quests. Then again they didn't really add any events/quests to take us out of the grinding mood/mode.

maybe next year.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same way I do it for EVERY event. Dailies and questing..
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the skulls will be obtained in the same manner as last year (boss hunt), I intend to zerg down the dolmens.
    You get a plunder skull, you get xp, its a win-win situation. Also, it would be easiest way to level weapon skills, since I can just put all 5 skills from a weapon line on a bar and don't worry too much.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea, but I will participate!
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m going to do all the delves, and collect all the shards. With each boss dropping a Plunder Skull, plus double XP, it’s extra worthwhile. Happy days.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just reached CP 600 yesterday. *Yay* I'm not in a hurry to get to 690, so I have three alts I want to level up to 50. One is already at level 40, so that one will be super quick. I have a baby nightblade at 22 and a baby stamsorc at level 29 that need leveling.
    I want all those masks and recipes. :)

Edited by SydneyGrey on October 18, 2017 11:47AM
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe delves, public dungeons and dolmens on my alt - so I get skillpoints, skulls and XP and hopefully my alt will be at CP levels after the festival. :)