The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Can We Get a Different Appearnace For Rubedite Ore for CWC

Targe
Targe
✭✭
I know there are greater matters to deal with; however, do think that the Rubedite Ore needs to have a different appearance just like the other crafting materials. Cloth has "Torn Cloth" and Wood has "Scrap Wood". Could it be called "Metal fragments"?

Just a quick thought.
-= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
Contact Targe on NA PC Server
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Rubedite ore does have its own appearance.
    Options
  • Targe
    Targe
    ✭✭
    22519836_1979028422386589_1379497950146289993_o.jpg?oh=a975e15187cfe7702b3b17c9fde73320&oe=5A6BF18D

This is an image from the PTS server. The Rubedite Ore looks the same as all other ore nodes; however, "Torn Cloth" and "Scrap Wood" have their own personal image. I'm asking that something like "Metal Fragments" or something else be added to have a consistent game experience.

Edit: To add, I think this should only have the alternative appearance within the Clockwork City Domain area like the other two materials.

To make it more clear, I'm talking about all Ore nodes should have a different appearance within the Clockwork City area.
    Edited by Targe on October 15, 2017 5:47AM
    -= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
    Contact Targe on NA PC Server
    Options
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason for this is obvious. Clockwork City is made entirely of metal, so regular ore nodes will occur naturally. All other materials are not naturally occurring in CWC. In order to have non-metal nodes there, the devs made the unique nodes designed to look like an adventurer dropped the resource out there. They were trying to have all sorts of nodes present while remaining lore-friendly, and it's a fine solution as is.
    Options