The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let’s show some love for Santieclaws

• Thaumic
    Thaumic
    ✭✭✭
    <3
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Khajiit she should have the last word yes.

Words of advice for fellow travellers posting messages here:

Always let us know where you are. There are several kinds of Tamriel this one has heard. It is harder to help you if we do not know which of these you dwell in. Many times Khajiit has wished to send a small but helpful surprise Fishmas gift but has been unable to do so as she does not know the sphere in which the traveller is to be found.

Remember we are all fighting for a peaceful world and a better Tamriel. The Daedra are your foe and not your fellow travellers. As for the gods well they listen not to those who speak loudest but to those who speak most reasonably.

If you get angry or unhappy or frustrated then put down your quill pen for a few minutes before you scribe yes. A little reflection sometimes allows for a clearer piece of writing in the end.

Do not drink orcish ale on the same day as sampling some of the legendary Bergaman spicy camel stew. It is possible to set fire to your own fur upon breathing out in the wrong direction yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I’m going to bookmark this thread for when I’m having a bad day.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh @SantieClaws, my good friend, here is post for you!

We all love your humor and your ability to stay in character.

Keep up the good work!

Yours with claws

santiepaws ;)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    Ahhh @SantieClaws, my good friend, here is post for you!

We all love your humor and your ability to stay in character.

Keep up the good work!

Yours with claws

santiepaws ;)

oh yeah, this is the best expression of the feelings this one has has for friend khajiit Santie :)

With good feelingz in her soul
    Maoimii, meowz!
    Edited by altemriel on October 14, 2017 6:48PM
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    always reminds me the song Kidnap the Sandy claws from Nightmare Before Christmas
    Khajiit 4eva
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate people who write in a Khajiit way it annoys me and makes me sick.. But for some reason Santie is the only one I can take it from maybe its the way its written or that most of her comments are just too funny or awesome to hate. So well done Santie you can make even this bitter and salty person laugh!

NEVER. LEAVE. :3
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight