The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Let’s show some love for Santieclaws

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
I must say dear Santieclaws has been a wonderful comic relief and a truly awesome presence in this forum. And you know that everyone who reads her posts and comments read it in a khajiit voice.

Santieclaws you are loved in this game and may you live long and prosper in the land of tamriel.

I invite all of you to comment below your favorite experiences and comments that you remember our dear jolly khajiit posting. Please try to keep it positive and respectful please :)
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to leave any compliments or messages you would love for our dear Santieclaws to read.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I hate the Beastfolk. I hate female Khajiits most of all. Every time she posts, it reminds of how much I hate female Khajiits. So, I think you can tell where this is going.

No. No I will not show her love. One of these days, I’ll sic Barbas on her.
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s just terrible man
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ?
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on October 13, 2017 4:06AM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the way santie use’s humor and real information to add water to a salty thread.
    This one also hers her posts in khajiit yes
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saintie rocks. Even when she's taking ZOS to task about something she's funny...and a hell of a lot nicer than I am.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have a forum full of Santie than the people hurling insults back and forth.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I dislike Khajiit-speaking, I must say that some of her jokes are quite clever and make me smile.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am a fan of @SantieClaws . May I ask what prompted this thread?
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll make some lucky girl (or guy) a lovely, warm coat one day.
  • Autumnhart
    Autumnhart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even I smile when I see Santie, and I'm a flinty SOB. Nice people - and cats - should be left to their niceness, god knows the world could use more of them.
    Shadow hide you.
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate khajiits
    Master Debater
  • laurajf
    laurajf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not into RP but she has been true to character for as long as I can remember and she does amuse me with almost all of her posts. As someone who does not RP, I can still appreciate it. I envy her (and all RP'ers) for her (and their) ability to be able to transform themselves into someone else.
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas-cat-meme.jpg

when-my-parents-would-accuse-me-of-lying-i-would-look-them-right-in-the-eyes-and-say-santa-claus-eas.jpg
    Edited by Shadzilla on October 13, 2017 2:29AM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, if everyone could see the world through Santieclaws eyes, what a wonderful world this would be.

And pockets would be so much safer.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to play as mer more often then my khajiit. but i have incorporated santie into my headcannon for my pilfering cat man. It took him many moons to become as proficient a pocket technician as he has become. Thanks to @SantieClaws school his claws are as nubile as ever.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I definitely read all of their posts in a khajiit voice lmao
    Edited by Koolio on October 13, 2017 2:36AM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love to read her posts ... and yes in a Khajit voice ... LOL
    makes me smile :)
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Santie is the original khajiit. There have been so many copy cats on the forums but Santie is the best.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    You have especially chosen this long beach so there is plenty of sand for Khajiit yes?

Most thoughtful!

Alas Khajiit cannot leave Tamriel as she really hates the portals. So please do enjoy the warms sands yourself with the best wishes of this nirnbound one.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Love me some Santie Claws, posts like this always give me a laugh!

I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie never scratched me.....not even once!
    Edited by jlboozer on October 13, 2017 2:48AM
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started this post because there was another thread where people were making fun of her and zos shut the post down. And since Santieclaws is such an iconic member of this community I felt she deserved to feel appreciated and loved by the community she influences with her feline charms.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yours with paws,
    Santieclaws

Somehow I just love this :D
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes me so happy to see people show their love and appreciation for one of the most devoted members of our community. Especially one who always sticks to her character.
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santieclaws!!!! Is really a great . . . Kahjiit! Actually, he really is insightful and light-hearted, I love it when he replies to my posts cause I know it will be something good!
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    Santieclaws!!!! Is really a great . . . Kahjiit! Actually, he really is insightful and light-hearted, I love it when he replies to my posts cause I know it will be something good!

Ummm she?
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ummm she?

Pretty sure it is a she... Pretty feminite wording/viewpoints iirc.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie is a lovely contributor to our community :)

giphy.gif
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    What idiots will make fun of a community ambassador?, seriously don’t they know what rp is or what humour is.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone else has more awesome then agrees then her. I give an awesome every time gg