The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Let’s show some love for Santieclaws

• Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah shes a cool cat :)
    PC
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie takes RP to a whole new level
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    I hate khajiits

Argonians suck to
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @SantieClaws is the best i love her posts too they are awesome. I always hope when i am reading some post that Santie comment will be there.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one supports this thread, what would be of this forum without @SantieClaws ?
    This one does not know but can only fear too many pockets will burst, yes? Invaluable to forum sanity that Khajiit is this one thinks, yes?
    Also this one cannot help but purr in delight of Santie's posts, every single time:)
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first started to visit these forums, it was the comments and replies by Santie that I found the most interesting, relevant, useful and humorous. Among all the bickering, salt and generally pointless posts by folk determined to derail any and every thread... there was Santie with her slightly odd (by comparison) but charming approach. She is fully deserving of her elevation to Community Ambassador.

@SantieClaws : much love and respect.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie is an inspiration for all Khajiit,
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I'll give RPing a go with my Redguard stamblade.

Erm, give me some gold to buy stuff please
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Santie is the Khajiit who keeps me coming back, makes wading through the salt and poison until I find one of her posts to brighten my day. She makes me laugh. And I love cats. Long may Santie grace these forums!

And she CAN SPELL! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for @SantieClaws
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Saintie rocks. Even when she's taking ZOS to task about something she's funny...and a hell of a lot nicer than I am.

You can get away with everything if you use humor :D
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »

You can get away with everything if you use humor :D

This is very true. People respond better to humour. Honey is nicer than vinegar, etc.

I have always used humour when sending in support tickets, and so far I've ALWAYS had a favourable (and often humorous) response back. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    I hate khajiits

I hope you die on Alessia bridge.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want announce agreement with all the positive sentiments...Thank you for being around @SantieClaws
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much <3 for Santieclaws
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great seeing the community coming together to show support for one of esos greatest :)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws is one of the most wonderful person who posts here on the forums. Always funny, always nice, always witty, it's amazing!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is honoured to be standing here today before you all. You lovely people yes - apart from the elves of course.

This one would like to thank her mother most of all. For raising her in the wagon of a travelling merchant and not complaining when this one brought home a pet orc or drank all of your cheap brandy.

The staff at The Rosy Lion - where would Khajiit be without you? Warm and asleep in the corner by the fire probably instead of outside on the pavement in the rain. Your cheap noxious booze made this one the Khajiit she is today.

All of my lovely guildmates who share their fish and do not boot this one when she repeatedly goes blue in dungeons - often many times in the same fight.

My ten apprentices who keep my camels clean and fed and find valuable things this one can take from them and sell for booze money.

Most of all Khajiit would like to thank all of you. This one is nothing without the light you shine on her.

Now dim the light please. This one needs a nap and has a headache totally not self inflicted yes.

Can I have the trophy now please? There is chocolate inside this foil yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Shadowasrial :
    I started this post because there was another thread where people were making fun of her and zos shut the post down. And since Santieclaws is such an iconic member of this community I felt she deserved to feel appreciated and loved by the community she influences with her feline charms.

Ahh thank you for the explanation! I was hoping there wasn't some news of @SantieClaws leaving Tamriel or some such thing. What kind of monster would launch a forum attack on, IMO ESO's most prolific and favorite Khajiit?? I'm glad they were shut down. Santie is a warm ray of sunshine in this dark forest of forums and I thoroughly enjoy her comments. She has even tempted me to roll another char on her server, on the off chance I could run into her in game! Definitely one of my favorite people here in ESO and I've never even met her!
    Just goes to show, there's always going to be malcontents that hate, most likely from jealousy or for attention seeking.
    *raises a mug* CHEERS TO @SantieClaws !!
    Edited by stewhead2ub17_ESO on October 13, 2017 11:28AM
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really nice. :)

Do @Nestor next! Or @Turelus, wouldn't he be surprised? o:)
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not like any of so called "community pillars". So no, I will not. Sorry.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gesture of appreciation is on its way.

rLTjpuD.jpg
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I almost never post. Santie has brushed these forums lightly touching posts with her humor and adding light to every ones day for as long as I can remember. Thank you and please stay connected this forum needs you. That is all.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    .......followed by some lunch. :)

NIWgBPT.jpg
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love reading Santieclaws posts, sometimes they're the only ray of light in an otherwise dreary forum day.

And for those who believe her RPing is a bit odd, think on this....
    6FF4H1B.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this made my morning! with all the hate and salt and pve is bettet no pvp is better nonsense that happens everyday, it is refreshing to see this...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit is honoured to be standing here today before you all. You lovely people yes - apart from the elves of course.

This one would like to thank her mother most of all. For raising her in the wagon of a travelling merchant and not complaining when this one brought home a pet orc or drank all of your cheap brandy.

The staff at The Rosy Lion - where would Khajiit be without you? Warm and asleep in the corner by the fire probably instead of outside on the pavement in the rain. Your cheap noxious booze made this one the Khajiit she is today.

All of my lovely guildmates who share their fish and do not boot this one when she repeatedly goes blue in dungeons - often many times in the same fight.

My ten apprentices who keep my camels clean and fed and find valuable things this one can take from them and sell for booze money.

Most of all Khajiit would like to thank all of you. This one is nothing without the light you shine on her.

Now dim the light please. This one needs a nap and has a headache totally not self inflicted yes.

Can I have the trophy now please? There is chocolate inside this foil yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

/bow /admire /hello
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the idiot moderator who killed this thread by moving it to an inappropriate forum where nobody who cares will see it: it's not about roleplaying. Do you even read?
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah but for those who just use the 'recent' button you can see all active threads regardless of where they are hidden yes.

A most useful thing!

Also this one has explained before - she does not know what RP is but assumes it probably means roast potato yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s still getting attention :) which pleases me greatly. This is amazing to see so many people showing thier love and support :)