The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Summerset DLC Hopes and Speculation Thread!

• psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Crazy amount of verbal masturbation for something that hasn't been confirmed. I'd rather most places tham th Summerset Isles, for the next DLC or Chapter- way too colourful and vibrant and more camp than Christmas,

...What?
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Azurya wrote: »
    I want Murkmir first
    we have neough highelf stuff already

No way! We have only one altmer zone just like argonians (Auridon and Shadowfen). Plus both DC and EP already got their big landmass additions (Wrothgar and Vvardenfell) while AD got literally nothing since release. There havent been even any altmer costumes for sale in the crown store so far...

AD also consists of Khajiits and Bosmer too.... why do the high elves get love first when people already play them the most?

Many people use Altmer for the stats(Mages are very very common)

And the bulk of the Dominion story is mostly bosmer territory/culture

Give me Summerset or give me Elsweyr!
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hope is that they add a Psijiic class and we get to learn a lot more about them, and that the art direction for the islands isn't just more of Auridon and actually looks a bit more unique and fantastical.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be thrilled if they brought us Artaeum, because one of my characters is from there. (Made a background story for him a long, long time ago.)
    I hope they actively try to make Artaeum (or anything in Summerset) different from Auridon, though. I expect they will, because an Auridon II would be boring. I have a lot of faith in the ZOS team that they'll make it interesting. They've done a great job on the last few DLCs.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 18, 2018 7:20AM
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    We really need to add more good Altmer so many trash examples:
    Mannimarco
    Mankar Camoran
    Ruuvitar
    High Kinlady Estre
    Ancano
    Elenwen
    Just to name a few...

People think altmer are boring because they haven't been given a fair chance yet. That and too many people still going on their loyal Nord rp because SKYRIM!!!
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We really need to add more good Altmer so many trash examples:
    Mannimarco
    Mankar Camoran
    Ruuvitar
    High Kinlady Estre
    Ancano
    Elenwen
    Just to name a few...

People think altmer are boring because they haven't been given a fair chance yet. That and too many people still going on their loyal Nord rp because SKYRIM!!!

Exactly. The whole "altmer are arrogant and nothing else" trope wasn't really a thing until Skyrim, and ESO is just riding on that game's coat-tails in this regard.
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • Eocosa
    Eocosa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm excited for Summerset now simply because I don't know too much about it, and it's a new setting. I loved ES Morrowind, and really enjoyed Vvardenfell because it was a trip down memory lane and it was sort of like catching up with old friends.

At first I was leery of Summerset because Auridon was kind of "generic", but then I got to thinking that with a full chapter of story, they can probably really flesh them out and give them some unique characters. As many said a lot of the AD questline was Bosmer leaning, so outside of pretty much a single zone there wasn't too much Altmer lore added.

This is there chance! Many people are not fans of Altmer because of Skyrim and their, so far, bland presentation. Now they'll have us spending a good chunk of time there and I have faith they'll introduce some fun/unique/interesting characters to really flesh them out (just as they did with Orsimer in Orsinium in my opinion).
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eocosa wrote: »
    I'm excited for Summerset now simply because I don't know too much about it, and it's a new setting. I loved ES Morrowind, and really enjoyed Vvardenfell because it was a trip down memory lane and it was sort of like catching up with old friends.

At first I was leery of Summerset because Auridon was kind of "generic", but then I got to thinking that with a full chapter of story, they can probably really flesh them out and give them some unique characters. As many said a lot of the AD questline was Bosmer leaning, so outside of pretty much a single zone there wasn't too much Altmer lore added.

This is there chance! Many people are not fans of Altmer because of Skyrim and their, so far, bland presentation. Now they'll have us spending a good chunk of time there and I have faith they'll introduce some fun/unique/interesting characters to really flesh them out (just as they did with Orsimer in Orsinium in my opinion).

this!
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    Did some digging and am now quite hyped for the Sload. King Orgnum and Pyondonea would make a good trial too.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cannot freaking wait for this next chapter if it is the rest of Summerset Isles...!!!

THE HYPE, THE HYPE OF IT ALL!!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main concern is if they are going to sell this as an expansion, then it needs to be a TRUE expansion. They fudged it with Morrowind by introducing a new class and Battlegrounds - because otherwise, Morrowind was merely a DLC with some extra fluff.

If they want a further 50-60 bucks (and that 100-120 bucks for me and my wife) then it needs to contain a significant change to the base game to qualify as an "expansion". Morrowind was actually disappointing on many levels... it felt like they rolled it out as DLC quality, but wanted ESO+ members to pay on top and so added a bit of fluff...
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    My main concern is if they are going to sell this as an expansion, then it needs to be a TRUE expansion. They fudged it with Morrowind by introducing a new class and Battlegrounds - because otherwise, Morrowind was merely a DLC with some extra fluff.

If they want a further 50-60 bucks (and that 100-120 bucks for me and my wife) then it needs to contain a significant change to the base game to qualify as an "expansion". Morrowind was actually disappointing on many levels... it felt like they rolled it out as DLC quality, but wanted ESO+ members to pay on top and so added a bit of fluff...

Well Summerset seems to be significantly bigger than Vvardenfell (and there's no massive volcano, just a mountain) and seems to have more features. We don't know exactly what we'll get but Spellcrafting and Jewelry Crafting seem like long requested and massive additions to the base game. And there's most likely another skill line (Psijik) coming later this year as part of another Summerset centric DLC. I agree Morrowind was kinda "empty" and didn't deliver much for its price tag. Hopefully Summerset will be balanced a bit better when it comes to pricing-content-ratio.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Kajuratus
    Kajuratus
    ✭✭✭
    What am I hoping for? I'm hoping for Summerset to be a paradise. The glass city of Alinor, with architecture said to be reminiscent of insect wings, Shimmerene the city of lights, the vine like structures of Cloudrest atop Eton Nir, with coral like ruins underneath, and the magnificent Crystal Tower in all its glory. I DON'T want to see Auridon made 3 times bigger, with its boring stone like structures. Granted it is a beautiful zone, but we should look back on Auridon this time next year and snort at how hideous it is compared to mainland Summerset. Also, I would hope that the team at ZOS don't unreliable narrator their way out of showing us these beauties. Cyrodiil suffered heavily from Oblivion, and while I adore Oblivion, its a terrible representation of Cyrodiil compared to what was previously established lore. So please, don't have one tall stone building in Alinor with stainless glass windows at the top and claim that is the glass city that we've heard about. Don't claim that you can't build cities out of poetry when Telvanni mushroom towers exist. Don't dull down the Crystal Tower because, as has been stated earlier in this thread, we most likely won't ever get to see it again
    Edited by Kajuratus on March 18, 2018 10:23PM
    So the Dark Elves have weird alien architecture, where people live in mushroom towers and the shell of a giant crab, but the High Elves, the pinnacle of technology, the most magically advanced race in Tamriel, are still stuck in slightly pretty, fairly tall stone buildings? Not even a hint of a glass city? Are stainless glass windows really enough to claim that a city is made of glass?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I swear to GOD they better make the clothing gorgeous and elegant and not dress every altmer in the rags held together with clumsy stitching that we saw in Auridon

Well, you can see one new Altmer style in the pre-quest for Clockwork City, I believe. I'm not sure if its Altmeri in general or Psijic in particular, though.

APUUsy7.jpg

I think what Altmer really need though are elaborate and unnecessarily cumbersome headdresses.

I suspect that's the top-tier Altmer racial costume.
    Kajuratus wrote: »
    What am I hoping for? I'm hoping for Summerset to be a paradise. The glass city of Alinor, with architecture said to be reminiscent of insect wings, Shimmerene the city of lights, the vine like structures of Cloudrest atop Eton Nir, with coral like ruins underneath, and the magnificent Crystal Tower in all its glory. I DON'T want to see Auridon made 3 times bigger, with its boring stone like structures. Granted it is a beautiful zone, but we should look back on Auridon this time next year and snort at how hideous it is compared to mainland Summerset. Also, I would hope that the team at ZOS don't unreliable narrator their way out of showing us these beauties. Cyrodiil suffered heavily from Oblivion, and while I adore Oblivion, its a terrible representation of Cyrodiil compared to what was previously established lore. So please, don't have one tall stone building in Alinor with stainless glass windows at the top and claim that is the glass city that we've heard about. Don't claim that you can't build cities out of poetry when Telvanni mushroom towers exist. Don't dull down the Crystal Tower because, as has been stated earlier in this thread, we most likely won't ever get to see it again

THIS very much!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gotta say I love that this thread is still going after all this time. You guys give me hope for my favorite race, and for the "weirdness" of Tamriel to be fully realized.

Can you imagine what's going to happen if Zenimax does this right? If they make us fall in love with Summerset the same way we did with Morrowind so many years ago?

I want to live in a world where fans see Altmer as lovable ***, badasses who have the magic and beauty to back up their snobbishness. I want them to be the group you love to hate, or hate to love. I want to see Skyrim mods FINALLY see the potential in altmer-themed mods, with new clothing, a re-vamped thalmor embassy in the true altmer style, magical technology smuggled in from the Isles, an entire thalmor-mod that let's you join them as an altmer, bosmer, or khajiit.

Imagine what Zenimax can accomplish for this franchise by making the altmer more than jerks with no reason to feel superior. Imagine a world where we finally get to see all the weird magic and bizarre cities Bethesda invented for us back in 1998. This is the ESO I want to play.
    I DON'T want to see Auridon made 3 times bigger, with its boring stone like structures. Granted it is a beautiful zone, but we should look back on Auridon this time next year and snort at how hideous it is compared to mainland Summerset. Also, I would hope that the team at ZOS don't unreliable narrator their way out of showing us these beauties. Cyrodiil suffered heavily from Oblivion, and while I adore Oblivion, its a terrible representation of Cyrodiil compared to what was previously established lore. So please, don't have one tall stone building in Alinor with stainless glass windows at the top and claim that is the glass city that we've heard about. Don't claim that you can't build cities out of poetry when Telvanni mushroom towers exist. Don't dull down the Crystal Tower because, as has been stated earlier in this thread, we most likely won't ever get to see it again

1000 times this. This is our chance to get back to the strange, beautiful, high fantasy Elder Scrolls I fell in love with. Please Zenimax, do the right thing.
    Edited by psychotrip on March 19, 2018 2:54AM

• dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that lizard with my drink? Go fetch her cat!

JK
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, Zos has a chance to change the conversation about their so-called "expansions".
    This is a place we have yet to see in whole in any TES game. If they play their cards right and really come with their A game, they can change the perspectives on a race for many.

Yes, morrowind was unique both as a single player game and in ESO but to the land where it began. That's a big WHOA.
  • Bansidhe1965
    Love this thread,I learnt more about the Altmer reading this than I did using google ,(Mind you,my goog-fu isint great )

I have DL'd two of the images,ones what I want my Manor to look like and ones my chars Grandmother portrait

I want to be friends with the OP :smile:
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread,I learnt more about the Altmer reading this than I did using google ,(Mind you,my goog-fu isint great )

I have DL'd two of the images,ones what I want my Manor to look like and ones my chars Grandmother portrait

I want to be friends with the OP :smile:

Consider it done, new friend!

• Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the Nine Divines! You've done it. Very impressive. Well written and marvellous selection of the screenshots! These type of threads are are rare and extraordinary. You deserve both Insightful and awesome! I'll give thee awesome .D Would both if I could!

I have an obsession with both Nords and Altmer! xD Tis very rare to find an individual with love for both races which is Ironic since both hate each other a lot xD Matters not.

An excellent observation , speculations and ideas. With all honestly, Twas a pleasure to read everything you wrote,since my knowledge of the Elder Scrolls Lore is limited indeed.

Excuse me if I am wrong aren't the Altmer by far the most technologically ,magically and as well the most intelligent race of them all being surpassed by now extinct race of the Dwemer.

Some of the pictures and Architecture reminded me on Anor Londo from Dark Souls,Silvermoon city from World of Warcraft ,Valley of Imladris and even Asgard, All at the once, I suppose!

Landscape/Visuals ~ I imagine enormous island of Sumreset thrice greater than Auridion in beauty, power and magic overall it should be, in particular the Captial of Alinor.

Note to Developers ~ Create very tall towers and possibly the greatest city in game yet as it should be.

Other accounts, by diplomats of the Reman Dynasty, say that it is "a hypnotic swirl of ramparts and impossibly high towers, designed to catch the light of the sun and break it to its component colors, which lie draped across its stones until you are thankful for nightfall." Impossibly high towers!

They have a high regard for order, gravitate naturally towards wearing uniforms, and surround themselves with the works of great artists, and the finest riches and treasures.

The Elven supremacy , The Altmer are in some sort perfectionists in art of magic, combat , lore and have vast knowledge and incomparable experience due to their longevity and constant thirst to prove themselves, Tis no wonder why they see other races as primitive and uncivilized. It takes only a second to peer on their Grand Empire, skill or to stunned by their incredible ferocious intellectual power. Imagine the devotion to one task for entire century.

Player's suggestion. Ability to climb up to high tower at priceless via at sea and entire city.

You may not love or despise the Elves, but their artistry and treasure is as well unrivalled. Dear Ysmir, I imagine Their Captial as nearly perfect creation to be fair honestly , even though i slightly favour Nords!

Notable locations:
    Temple of Auri-El ~ Potential to be the largest structure in game.
    Alinor Palace ~ Beauty and power unequalled.
    Office of Provincial Studies ~ Vast libraries of untold amount of lost knowledge

The city should be safest zone , near impenetrable with protective magical barriers , free of Deadra and getting access within shouldn't be a simple task as well. A quest chain to gain favour as an example.

The Captial outskirts full of minor towns, Battle-camps or shrines, extraordinary beautiful lakes/gardens and so on..

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Isle_of_Summerset

You might want to research a bit and read more without me spoiling ,I'll only mention the Crystal Tower and Cloudrest is an ancient city that lies atop Eton Nir, the highest mountain in the Summerset Isles which is a fine candidate for a new Dungeons ;)

Kind Regards,

Vanya
    Edited by Vanya on March 20, 2018 6:54AM
  • DuckNoodles
    DuckNoodles
    ✭✭✭
    New class! Please.

I don't want a new skill line, I already have to many good skills I can't slot on my 2 weapon bars.... because I don't have enough skill slots.

• datgladiatah
    datgladiatah
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the lore written in this post. I really want to read more about the geography and their arcane-tech. Auridon was just... so boring, too boring to be what I'd imagine is canon Altmer culture and architecture.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give Alinor I.City half size, and without closed doors.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m keen to see upgraded art style of high elves. Like they did with Wrothgar, Hew’s Bane and Morrowind. Well, Murkmire too, though it’s still waiting in a shell. And seems I’m not the only one :)

I’m also waiting for beautiful and lush isles and story lines, with contrast of something nasty, uncontrolled and melancholic aspects.

Edited by MarrazzMist on March 20, 2018 9:38AM
  • Saint_Bud
    Saint_Bud
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will me nerf dk. It will not a patch if dk gets not a nerf.
    PVP Saint-Bud magicka Templar: AR 49
    PVE Lord Victarion mDK : dro'm-Athra-Destroyer pre Morrowind retired for crafting
    PVE Ramsay-Bolton magicka NB: Voice of Reason Clockwork City Patch retired
    VAA hm/ VHRC hm/ VSO hm/ VMOL hm/ VHOF hm/ VAS hm clear

Stop playing PVE because its boring, content not disigned for melee players and class balance and sustain is ***
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hopes of Khajiit:

Firstly all the elves have disappeared and the island it is empty apart from a group of traveller's from Elsweyr. It is most certain that these travellers have nothing at all to do with the disappearance of the elves yes ...

That upon landing on the island we find a magic scroll of "increase housing item slots".

That the food on snooty elf island is better than that on grumpy elf island.

That there are plentiful tombs full of urns in which to ... er ... pay the respects yes.

A nice tavern outside of town with an extensive garden for the beers would also be appreciated. Sometimes on long journeys between towns you hope to find a little tavern in the woods in which to break your journey and refresh yourself. Most curiously these do not seem to be considered as a viable business in Tamriel presently.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new class....but new race and skill line.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This! One thousand times this!

I hope that no single aspect of lore has been left behind for something more boring and less alien. I am excited but anxious, for Summerset is a place that is fascinating and they have to do it superbly.

Pretty much everything has been said here in this wonderful thread or in the three fantastic data mining blog posts of the UESP, about mechanics, architecture, landscapes, clothing styles, arts and crafts lore, and so on. I'll just add a few points.

Since it seems we'll get Artaeum and the Psijics, I really hope we'll learn more about the Old Ways. In particular, now could be the time to finally add Centaurs to ESO, and if they do it (which I hope), I really hope they do it well.
    Also, due to the removal of the Island from the face of Nirn for long periods, it could also be a good place to meet some remaining individuals from races that disappeared, like the Falmer, the Left-Handed Elves, the Nedes, the Kothringis, the Ilyadis, or the Lilmothiits.

I also hope the question of Orcish and Goblin slavery is addressed. This could also be an ideal time to introduce the Gremlins/Orc-rats. Also, it would be nice to get a Gremlin/Goblin assistant that would be able to carry a small ammount of additional items. It could be a nice and original way to increase inventory. :smile:

As I said in another thread, the Faculty of Chirurgeons in Cloudrest could also be an opportunity to add a character change option for in-game currency, in addition to the Crown Store option. Otherwise, I still hope there'll be a quest involving them, maybe with some unique collectible facial feature as a reward. :smile:

Since it seems spellcrafting and jewelry crafting are coming too, I hope we'll get two new types of furnishing schematics alongside with the new professions. For example items with embedded gems and damascening for jewelry. Or, for spellcrafting, we could have Atronach dummies, a "storm Atronach throne", torches with blue flames, lighting by floating orbs of light, decorative runes to adorn walls, doors or soils and ceilings, magical fogs, stuff like that. Possibly the long requested wayshrines, too. :smile:

Finally, on the cosmetic side, it could be nice to have hair dyeing and fur dyeing/paintings for werewolves. :blush:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • AdamSC
    AdamSC
    ✭✭
    Really nice detailed and thoughtful post. I don't have anything to add, but thank you for this thread.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    No new class....but new race and skill line.

Actually, I think that this is one of the very rare moments in TES history where adding a new playable race would make some sense, with the Maormer (although it would be extremely difficult to justify how Maormer would be welcome on the Summerset in a context of war).

By the way, Maormer were one of my big disappointments in the base game (as with Kothringis, which weren't really lustrous). I hoped ther skin to be more chameleon-like, varying not only in colour, but also in opacity (going from opaque to "glass-frog-like").
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)