The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone that does delves in cyrodiil just see other factions and just want to leave them alone?

• Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't respond well to the shield thing because that is also referenced as a taunt of sorts too. I have disengaged from people that were jumping a lot.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never trust a red or a blue. Kill them or be killed. They will not hesitate to stab you in the back.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    Never trust a red or a blue. Kill them or be killed. They will not hesitate to stab you in the back.

I let people go if they are peaceful, does not mean I won't be cautious, also Daggerfall Covenant >.>
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »

Don't trust anyone that isn't in your faction. I always attack on site. I wasn't always like that. I'm a product of my environment. Too many times I've had another faction player jump and try to be friendly only to then attack me as soon as their friend arrived.

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would tap light attack and try to initiate a fight. (in a nice way) but if they keep not attacking me... then I would not attack... its just don't feel right.

but I am always looking for a fight in cyro...
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are Cyro - you are in a warzone. Expect to get smacked because thats what happens. It makes people better players or it triggers them. Suck it up and learn or go back to PvE - "All is fair in love and war".
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same philosophy but I've killed zergs >.> I'm usually leaving all well enough alone.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tip 1: put impenetrable armor on. You'd be suprised how much thqt 2000 crit resist will keep you alive

Tip 2: Soul assault is blockable/heal through it

Tip 3: apply pressure, knock backs/downs are great, even if you are just trying to make distance.

#stopthesaltytearsandjustfightback
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    I typically go by the philosophy of if you don't engage me I don't engage you by general rule when doing skyshard hunting general non pvp stuff like questing and whatnot in cyrodiil. I sometimes go in delves and I would see other players trying to do the bosses, they are from other factions and I would leave them alone overall, I've left others alone without engaging them. Just peacefully wait for them to leave. But as soon as they engage me I would agro all the enemies to me and utilize the npc enemies into helping me boost and keep myself alive and in a lack of better words utilize them to kill the people that tried to attack me. I've not died once because of this and easily overwhelm anyone I have tried this with. All while having certain enemies like trolls around me that are in between me and the human player so they can't easily get a target on me. Keeping stuff like reviving barrier always going on as well, direfrost's monster set and the resto staff ward ally too just in case. All while every 15 or so seconds doing the radiant aura so I never run out of magicka. But I am not sure why but I find it a bit numbing to kill other players.

if it ain't red its dead
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outside of pvp objective spots I don't initiate engagements. Just a preference thing.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:41PM
  • Ceepax
    Ceepax
    ✭✭✭
    Kill'em all
    Lil Ceep
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm nightblade wearing Night's Silence, so I know how to stay hidden (kind of..). I also know how is it frustrating to wait for boss to respawn for an hour and then get killed by some meanie and have to run from other corner of the map to wait another hour, so I don't attack other players. I know there's no rule to prevent killing eachother in a delve, but there's also no rule to not zerg, yet many people still hate it and complain about it.
    PC/EU