The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has Cyrodiil Lost what made it fun

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i have a blast
    reiverx wrote: »
    Nobody loved this game or sung it's praises more than I. But they are RUINING Pvp which is all I really care to do. Faction jumping, the promotion of AP prostitution over a strategy war game where hard work is rewarded, is combining to make things just unenjoyable for those of us who play for the challenge of winning a campaign. A long hard fought 30 day battle royal is RUINED when ZOS stupidly and LAZILY allows people to log into their Red toons, Blue toons, or Yellow toons as the game map dictates. When I can bring my guild to another campaign...and totally skew the outcome? BAH! When an emperor is crowned VIA AGREEMENT accross factions between large guilds.....it's all corruption all of the time. ZOS is killing this game....all game's have a shelf life....but they are needlessly shortening this one do to their unwillingness to address what clearly needs addressing. Whoever is in charge of Cyradiil needs to stop ignoring the will of MOST of the player base. WE want faction locking by account on a campaign by campaign basis! We don't want large guilds to jump campaigns to swarm a server and run the map...to crown an Emperor for one campaign....only to then have another guild return the favor by helping crown their guy on their home campaign. The faction stacking going on in Vivec the past few days is entirely due to guilds jumping over from another campaign. BAH! How would anyone find that to be fun?

I certainly understand the frustration when there are guilds that sometimes switch factions, etc. But there is only one high pop campaign in PC NA - nowhere else to play. The other campaigns are pretty dead. And often those guilds are switching because they want to try to improve balance, for example if one faction seems weaker they often switch to the weaker one.

I do understand that argument and I'm sure there are people with the best intentions. Thing is, we all have our favorite alliance even if we don't want to admit it.

My experience with this type of play is that people will jump to a different alliance in an attempt to balance the map. But they will only go so far with it before jumping back.

Let them catch up...... but not too much.

too funny @reiverx ...you're absolutely right...

as hard as i've tried to stay neutral over the years and kick in evenly with all the different factions - truth is - i got this t-shirt sitting in my closet:
    latest?cb=20160720160843

no doubt...when the score is tight - what banner i'll be fighting for...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirella wrote: »
    Krayzie wrote: »
    Cyrodiil is all tanks with 30k+ health since heavy armor buff

Pretty much this. People need to be way less tanky.

Ditto. Also proc sets and bomb blades.

proc sets yes, bomb blades no....we need them..def now since the game is being pushed towards zergyness being the way of the land...need counters to the zerg
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."