The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Efficient, Centralized Writ Spot?

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only slight nock against Rawlkha i have is the scamp-nip the mage;s guild puts out. Every single time i run past the front door of that guild (between the two writ boards) my scamp is lured off (unsummoned) by their vile scamp-bait.

i have no idea what they are doing with all those captured scamps - but i am sure they are up to no good.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m moving to ten different cities, because the best thing about the change to me is the ability to revisit some of my favorite zones and not see the same loop and NPCs ten times a day.

• lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    caaant wait for this
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec City for me. :)
    With a stablemaster just a few paces north of the wayshrine, the guild traders just a few paces south, and crafting stations / writ boards / the turn-in site / bank access in close vicinity to each other (& all outside!), you can't really go wrong there. :) Furthermore, the outlaw's refuge is really close by, and so is the free inn-room that you get after doing the Friend in Need quest in that area. Also, both the inn-room and one of the Outlaws Refuge's entrances are inside the Canton of St. Delyn the Wise, btw. May be handy if you're also planning to do a round of pickpocketing the locals while you're at it.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »
    With a stablemaster just a few paces north of the wayshrine, the guild traders just a few paces south, and crafting stations / writ boards / the turn-in site / bank access in close vicinity to each other (& all outside!), you can't really go wrong there. :) Furthermore, the outlaw's refuge is really close by, and so is the free inn-room that you get after doing the Friend in Need quest in that area. Also, both the inn-room and one of the Outlaws Refuge's entrances are inside the Canton of St. Delyn the Wise, btw. May be handy if you're also planning to do a round of pickpocketing the locals while you're at it.

Yeah...really wish this was an option on XB/NA. But, perhaps their touted improvements to the client in regard to rendering/loading might fix some of the issues. Plus, my shiny new XB1X I'll have in a few weeks. Who knows - maybe VC will be possible.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 18, 2017 8:54PM
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawlka. Everything is right there.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use Marbuk, for the simple fact that during New Life, and The Jesters Festival no events are held in Greenshade.

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The crafting empire response: Mournhold.

• Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    lnsane wrote: »

Yeah...really wish this was an option on XB/NA. But, perhaps their touted improvements to the client in regard to rendering/loading might fix some of the issues. Plus, my shiny new XB1X I'll have in a few weeks. Who knows - maybe VC will be possible.

Agreed.

I so want Vivec City to work. But I have tried several times to ignore the crashes, but I can't. All the time Vivec saves with its layout, it compensates by making you restart the game and relog every single time you go there.