The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

suggestion: buff salvation set

elfforce1
elfforce1
✭✭
Howdy, with some damage sets having a common, 5 piece 400 weapon or spell damage for certain abilities, theme I'd like to suggest the salvation set, http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Savior's+Hide+Set, be buffed to be similar. So for the 5p bonus it would be something like 33% decrease in ultimate and 400 weapon damage to werewolf abilities and maybe change the stam regen in the set to weapon damage? Anyway just thought I'd post my thoughts on it.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolves already gain 10k resists, bleeding through weaving, defile, stam regen bonuses, and passive weapon damage increase. 150 is enough.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    Werewolves already gain 10k resists, bleeding through weaving, defile, stam regen bonuses, and passive weapon damage increase. 150 is enough.

And yet WW remains criminally underpowered unless in a pack. The salvation set is very near useless, hundings or spriggans out does it.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    My suggested buffs to the Salvation set are in addition to 33% reduced transform cost, give 33% buffs to Blood Rage and/or Call of the Pack passives to help maintain werewolf form. Also, add 150 spell damage to go with the 150 weapon damage bonus while in werewolf form (helps with healing).

PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

Ok that's what they gain... what about what they loose?

- The ability to cast armor or spell resistance buff, so 10k is more like 5k unless running with a warden, using pots, or using mighty chudan.
    - No purge
    - No snare removal
    - Only heal that scales from spell damage and magicka
    - Can't sneak
    - Can't res
    - Can't put down siege
    - Weakness to poison
    - Weakness to fighters guild
    - Can't properly synergize (no undaunted passive from activating the two synergies available), no shards or orbs to help sustain
    - No Ultimate gain durring transformation
    - The most expensive abilities in the game
    - Loss of most class passives
    - Loss of weapon passives
    - Subpar Aoe

Edit: forgot some
    Edited by Chrlynsch on September 25, 2017 4:57PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    elfforce1 wrote: »
    Howdy, with some damage sets having a common, 5 piece 400 weapon or spell damage for certain abilities, theme I'd like to suggest the salvation set, http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Savior's+Hide+Set, be buffed to be similar. So for the 5p bonus it would be something like 33% decrease in ultimate and 400 weapon damage to werewolf abilities and maybe change the stam regen in the set to weapon damage? Anyway just thought I'd post my thoughts on it.

When the set was updated a long time ago, it was rereleased with a higher weapon damage. Though it also released bugged granting somewhere in the neighborhood of 20000 weapon damage, after the fix was put in place and leaderboards scrubbed, the set was nerfed to the state it is in now.

Unfortunately ZOS has yet to touch this set since, its nerf.

The set could use a little love, but some quality of life adjustments to the base werewolf would be appreciated as well.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It needs both. The 33% reduction in Ult cost is just terrible. Change that to a 20% cost reduction to all WW abilities (20% might be a bit high), including timer increase
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ww was a joke , dont ever spend time
    This is magic scroll online
    U can play a lot a lot better with magic char no doubt