Brand new player,looking for guild/group PC NA

Bansidhe1965
Originally posted in looking for group,I did mention new :/

Brand new Sorc,,looking for newb friendly guild,lots of questions now and again.

Mature,polite,no drama player.

UK based but night owl and i prefer NA servers in any game .

Subbed,but very new to game,lots of xp in other games I won't mention as I'm not sure of rules here.

Just saw game on YT and thought,I have to play that!,very low level atm,still in starter city,(under 10),feel the need for tips and advice.( I get serious about building chars :P )

Prefer PvE,grouping,questing etc.
  • Tsizara
    Tsizara
    Fist of the Empire is full of "mature" players. :wink:

We PvP with the Daggerfall Covenant. Must be 18+, have Teamspeak and Discord.

Good luck! ESO is a lot of fun.
  • Bansidhe1965
    Thank you for replying,but Pvp's not really my thing,I would have a bash at it if my guild needed me too,but would not expect to win.

Looking more for relativly small,social,casual pve focused guild.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for replying,but Pvp's not really my thing,I would have a bash at it if my guild needed me too,but would not expect to win.

Looking more for relativly small,social,casual pve focused guild.

You might like Solar Craft. Its a fun casual social pve guild with fun people. Message @chaoticnebula in game for inv.

PC / NA
    Magicka Sorc DPS "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    StamDK DPS "Horowonnoe"
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS

Builds:
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Magicka Sorc Double Pet Heavy Attack Build - CWC
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Damage Inc is recruiting. Take a look at our post and if you like it, message me in-game @toxicenigma or my Second-in-Command @aralornx.
    Happy gaming, and good luck.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • Savina
    Savina

Mature,polite,no drama player.

Prefer PvE,grouping,questing etc.

Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application if you like.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read on these forums.
  • Bansidhe1965
    Can be closed
  • Rahdintimelord
    HI , you can come join my little guild , we welcome noobs, we will help how ever we can. We use discord so all can chat and play together, a guild bank, guild house and we have a guild event every Friday night . We as a guild are just starting to do trials(NORMAL) which are fun, so in those we are all noobs. contact @rahdintimelord in game for invite. DominionsMinions