The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the first thing you will Transmute?

NordSwordnBoard
NordSwordnBoard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What is first on your list of things to change the trait of?
21558597_1442143215902002_2629036326728474166_n.jpg?oh=4e22643c6b1d651175f525e38c7057b7&oe=5A3F561B

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Subscription status.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, nothing comes to mind.

I wear a combo of crafted and and dropped gear. So, I never have to chase the "perfect" weapon. I also know the truth about Divines and am not all that worried if I don't have it on 4 pieces of my gear (I always put Infused on large pieces). I have never had much of an issue finding Divines or Infused on the gear I do farm. I do have a couple of nice SPC Resto Staffs that I would like to have Powered on. So, maybe those.

I have a couple of monster sets that are in crap traits (invigorating and training) that I might consider, but I have not worn the monster sets either.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Powered Maelstrom Lightning, Charged Maelstrom Inferno, and Precise IA Infero sticks all come to mind.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My defending vDSA GS and charged vMA bow
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have three 1h VO weapons: a mace, a sword, and an axe. Every single one is decisive.

I haven't decided which I'm going to transmute, or to what trait, but those are first on my list. \o/ After that I'm changing my Grothdarr pauldron to sturdy (it's a nice set when the group is breezing through a dungeon, and the aoe soft taunts).
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, assuming I can squeeze in two dungeons a week, one of which is spent in normal helping low level guild mates so knowing rng we can rule that out, I should be able to tell you in about ten months time :D
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MY sharp lightning moondancer staff , i want this one in infused !
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    The 2 Ysgramor or Winterborn Sets if i get my hands on them.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monster shoulders. All of them. Everything else is no problem getting really
  • robhavok
    robhavok
    I have a decisive lightning maelstrom. A charged fire maelstrom both need transmuted
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    My powered Vma Fire Staff
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends what I feel like a month down the line when I earn enough to do it.
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Warmaidens flame staff
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to transmute any piece of trials armor into sturdy, and weapons into defending.

So probably nothing. :(
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one honestly doesn't know what this Khajiit will be doing 6 months from now when the required amount of stones and a transmutation station is finally secured.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lead into gold of course
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    War Machine Dagger from Decisive to Infused (if my tests prove that Infused is still BiS, if not, then Nirnhoned)

Velidreth Arm Cops from Infused to Divines (yeah I'm a perfectionist, only Divines on small pieces, the big ones can be Infused though).

So far these are the only 2 things that I don't have in perfect traits. All my other sets and items are perfect.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got some monster sets and moondancer and netch staves i wouldent mind changing up :) maybe some trials body parts too :)
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My medium training velidreth helm and decisive briarheart greataxe. If vMA ever blesses me with a bow (25 runs and not a single bow) then I'll probably need to retrait my defending maelstrom bow.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My top wpriorities:
    1) Charged Infallible Aether lightning staff to infused
    2) Sharpened Spell Power cure lightning staff to charged
    3) Sharpened Sunderflame dagger to Infused or Nirnhoned
    4) Any bad trait VO dagger or axe to infused (I don't have one yet but it's a relatively common drop in Craglorn trials)
    5) Any bad trait Master bow to infused (I don't have any but vDSA will be among my priorities next patch)
    6) Powered Maelstrom Maul to Nirnhoned if I don't get a Nirnhoned one by then

Each trait change will take about a week. Each day I will be doing the 3 vet HM pledges daily + a random veteran dungeon (4 guaranteed crystals). Each week I will be doing 4 vMA runs out of which 2 are guaranteed leaderboard and the 3rd is high probability (6-7 guaranteed crystals), 1 vDSA and 1-2 vet Craglorn trials (2-3 guaranteed crystals). So 36-38 guaranteed crystals + what happens to drop from the end bosses.
    Edited by Asardes on September 22, 2017 4:45PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Each trait change will take about a week. Each day I will be doing the 3 vet HM pledges daily + a random veteran dungeon (4 guaranteed crystals). Each week I will be doing 4 vMA runs out of which 2 are guaranteed leaderboard and the 3rd is high probability (6-7 guaranteed crystals), 1 vDSA and 1-2 vet Craglorn trials (2-3 guaranteed crystals). So 36-38 guaranteed crystals + what happens to drop from the end bosses.

"Transmutation requires Transmute Crystals, precious resources occasionally received for successfully completing Veteran PvE activities such as Pledges, Trials, and Arenas, and several PvP sources such as Rewards for the Worthy, Battleground end of match rewards, and AvA end of campaign rewards. Transmute Crystals are an account wide, capped currency which cannot be banked or traded."

You sure about those guaranteed crystals? Might take a lot longer than 1 week per item.
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    all my CP 160 training gear! i used to max out my XP!
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Kanar They updated that info, and it may still be different in live:

ZOS_GinaBruno wrote: »
    The new Transmutation system is intended as a way to assist you in obtaining the trait you desire for your gear as you play, but not be the primary way to obtain it. You'll obtain Transmutation Crystals as you play the content you're already participating in, but it isn't meant to be something you get immediately. We want you to feel like you have a way to eventually get the trait you want.

As for the current drop rates (which are subject to change since we're on the PTS), you're guaranteed to receive Crystal(s) from the following sources:

Veteran Undaunted Pledge
    Your first completed random Veteran dungeon through the Grouping Tool per day
    Trial Weekly Quests
    Leaderboards (AvA, Trials, Arenas, and Battlegrounds)
    End of Campaign Rewards (both 7-day and 30-day)
    Veteran Maelstrom Arena
    Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Additionally, you also have a chance at obtaining Crystals from these sources:

Completing additional random Veteran dungeons through the Grouping Tool
    Final bosses from Normal and Veteran dungeons
    Rewards for the Worthy

Hope this helps clarify how this system works. Again, remember that we've only been on the PTS with this system for less than 24 hours, so we may further tweak everything before it goes live. Thanks for all the feedback thus far, and keep it coming!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lighting staff into sharpened.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont need another grind. So maybe another time.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My decisive Moondancer staves to effin infused or nirnhoned.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the crappy well fitted & divines alkosh shields i hope are still on my mule (i dont think i deconned them but i probably did cause im a noob)
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    The new asylum staff as soon as i get it.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about a Nirnhoned Spriggan's bow. :)
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MY AMBERSTUID SET ! THAT ***** SET THAT I TRIED TO GET IN INPEN. AND SPEND OVER 300 RUNS IN RUNES OF ****TUNE!
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK