Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Add-on: RockingDice's Auto Category [Inventory Grid View Integrated]

RockingDice
RockingDice
Soul Shriven
Original Link:

RockingDice's Auto Category @ ESOUI

Still worry about cleaning your inventory? Always full with items that you don't know how to deal with?

Having this add-on will make your life easier than ever!

Integrated with great add-on 'Inventory Grid View', also fixed its icon issue!

kpYjeTB.jpg

Original Keyboard Interface:

Bnz857w.jpg

BetterUI for Gamepad:

8rZxbrr.jpg

• Pre-defined rules and settings for beginners, download and use with no more settings required. Just that easy!
  • A nice header is added for each custom category. Get a clear view of your inventory.
  • Auto integrate with all interfaces. Keyboard is fully supported. Gamepad with BetterUI is supported.
  • Fully customizable rules based on LUA, for advanced users you can categorize items as the way you want.
  • Use pre-defined or your own rules, applying them to your backpack/bank bag, it will refresh categories immediately without reloading.
  • Complete wiki for learning rules. Need more rules/Have great ideas/Need other add-on integration? Just request a new API!
  • Auto group for your set items without adding rules one by one.

You can find more rule details and examples in:
Auto Category's wiki

If you enjoy this add-on and think my work is really worthy, you can send me in-game coin to:
@RockingDice in NA megaserver
or donate via Paypal :
Donate!

Any donations will keep me make more good add-on for improving your gaming experience!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done. I love it!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good I will download and check it out tonight.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome addon, sadly I'm old and not a tech wizard so I'm not smart enough to use some of the advanced features.

I would love to be able to filter by Trait, but can't seem to work out how.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you take over inventory grid view from the original author?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Randactyl is still the maintaining author. But rockingdice and randactyl are sharing bugixes etc.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Cherryblossom
    Check the wiki to get the avilable API functions that are usable:
    https://github.com/rockingdice/AutoCategory/wiki

At the right side there is the link to the "API reference" (https://github.com/rockingdice/AutoCategory/wiki/Rule-Index-Page) providing you the list with the function names that you can use in the LAM settings panel of AutoCategory, ingame.
    e.g.

If you want to check the item's type you can look below "Item Type" and find the function name "armor".
    The syntax to use ingame is written abobe as an exmaple:
    type("arg1", ...)
    So inside the Autocategory rule that you want to build you could use
    type("armor")
    as a check function for the item's type, if it is an armor part.

Or you are also able to check 2 arguments in the function type("arguments 1", "arguments 2"), let's say armor and costume:
    type("armor", "costume")

So if your rule is type("armor", "costume") the category applying this rule ingame will filter and show only items that are armor or costumes for you.

If you want to chekc the item's trait you should search the API reference for "trait" and you'll find:
    Trait Type

traittype("arg1", ...)

To check an item for an armor + divines trait you can then use:
    traittype("armor_divines")

This rule should filter and show you the divine armor parts only.

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked around and could not find a way to exclude something: i.e. type( "monster trophy") but want to exclude 'bound' items , so that it will list items to sell in the Guild Store.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe go to the website of the add-on and write it as a request to the comments so the author is able to add something like
    !type("monster trophy") as Exclude type(...)
  • RockingDice
    RockingDice
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome addon, sadly I'm old and not a tech wizard so I'm not smart enough to use some of the advanced features.

I would love to be able to filter by Trait, but can't seem to work out how.

Any details? If you want to filter traits like 'Divines' or 'Infused', you can try:
    traitstring("divines", "infused")

You can check more examples from:
    https://github.com/rockingdice/AutoCategory/wiki/Custom-Rule-Example

I'm not active here, you can leave me a message on esoui.com or send emails to wonderplay@outlook.com to request a category rule for your purpose, if it uses widely, I'll put it in the wiki's example page.
    If it needs more api to do that, I'll consider to add them if possible.
  • RockingDice
    RockingDice
    Soul Shriven
    I looked around and could not find a way to exclude something: i.e. type( "monster trophy") but want to exclude 'bound' items , so that it will list items to sell in the Guild Store.

I added an example to show how to exclude items by rules:
    https://github.com/rockingdice/AutoCategory/wiki/Custom-Rule-Example#example-3---exclude-conditions-using-not

and for your requirement:
    sptype("collectible_monster_trophy") and not isbound()
  • ArterionAU
    ArterionAU
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome Add on! very handy
    Adalmor Devourer of All - Nord Dragonknight EP Tank
    Gah-Kaj-Mota - Argonian Warden EP Tank
    Soran Tailas - Breton Templar DC Healer
    Arterion Auduseus - High Elf Sorcerer AD Magsorc
    Ancarion Aeduseus - High Elf Templar AD Magplar
    Aonus Audeseus - High Elf Warden AD Magden
    Azarath T'rizain - Dark Elf Dragonknight EP MagDK
    Azaron the Dread Wolf - Dark Elf Night Blade EP MagBlade
    Azzan Ansei - Redguard Night Blade AD StamBlade
    Arius Artorious - Imperial Templar AD Stamplar
    Kayne Ansei - Redguard Warden DC Stamden
    Do'ashi Kharhan - Khajiit Sorcerer AD Werewolf Stamsorc
    Azah Ansei - Redguard Dragonknight EP StamDK
    Founder of the Victorious Brotherhood
    Bringer of Light I The Flawless Conqueror I Boethiah's Scythe | Dro m'athra Destroyer | Craglorn Trials Conqueror I Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor I Voice of Reason I Blackrose Executioner
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg. Thank you <3!!!!!!
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage