The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Would you swap real life for a life in Tamriel as your toon etc

• Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    No, I have other things to do.
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd be straight off.
    Well. Yes.

If Akatosh placed me in whatever Era I wanted too. Because in the future, the people f Tamriel aren't relegated to 5 classes. I'd have a lot more at my disposal to survive.

If he placed me in specifically ESO, yes as well only because Now that the class I wanted from the beginning is finally in the game I'd be a Bosmer Warden. I'd have a mighty companion to help me with fights. I'd join a bosmer community and live with them. Or if I'm born into Tamriel I'd become a Spinner. A relatively safe occupation. If not qualified for spinning then I feel like my advanced medical knowledge of "washing my hands" will come in handy if I set up shop as a healer/shaman of some kind as my Templar main. All in all, yes, I'd love to live on Nirn instead of Earth.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd be straight off.
    Moving into a society were imposing ones brute force is acceptable behavior again ? Riding Senche through jungles and deserts ? Casting spells and teleporting around the world with no traffic jams ? Invisibility pots and a Thieves guild to launder stolen good ? Bounty levels that clear in minutes or even hours after major crimes ? Walking into random treasure chests while hiking ? No more weekly paychecks doing one thing all week ? Healing potions ? Become immortal Vampire ? Raise your injured friends from the dead with a gem ? Why would anyone stay on Earth .