Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Choosing Your Tutorial (Coldharbour or Seyda Neen)

KriHavok
KriHavok
✭✭✭✭
Currently, to my knowledge, if you own ESO:MW, you cannot choose which Tutorial you would like to play, and are instead forced to complete the ESO:MW tutorial.

Now the MW tutorial is great, I've actually invested a few hours into it. But, after completing the tutorial several times on different characters, I wish I was able to start a new character with the Coldharbour tutorial. ESO, like other TES games, values player choice. What better way to do this, on the starting screen, by giving the player the choice of how they want their character to start the game. So I appeal to ZOS to give MW players the power of choosing which tutorial they would prefer to play through. Personally, I would prefer having my next new character play through the original Coldharbour tutorial, and then play through the Seyda Neen quest-line separately (which is actually locked off, if the MW tutorial is chosen).

I am thinking this could easily be implemented by a box that shows up upon clicking to create a new character, and be prompted with a pop-up box that says which tutorial you would like to play through, with an image of each tutorial and text saying "Coldharbour" or "Seyda Neen". Nothing too complex, but I'll leave that to the developers. :p Also, if Chapters are going to be including new tutorials each year, this will work well with complementing them too.
UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor