Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Changing class token?

• Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    I just got an idea about how it could be done.

1. You buy the token from the crown store like any other stuffs
    2. You pick the class you want to change into
    3. All your class specific skills are reset to 0 and skills point you spent are back to you as "unused".
    4. You should have like 10 days to go back to your older class with all your skills point back where they were. If you pass the 10 days, you can't go back and if you change again to your old class, you start lvl 0 (class skills).

What do you think about that?

i think its terrible. i have a better solution: start a new character.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

3. All your class specific skills are reset to 0 and skills point you spent are back to you as "unused".
    4. You should have like 10 days to go back to your older class with all your skills point back where they were. If you pass the 10 days, you can't go back and if you change again to your old class, you start lvl 0 (class skills).

Your solution is terrible. More precisely, starting a new character is not a solution.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be the one thing they are on record stating they do not want to do.

So, unless and until they actually change their minds on that one... no class change for you (or anyone, really)...

The same said they weren't gonna implement crown crates. Guess we were all fooled.

So I am hopeful they implement both class and faction change tokens (better if they come for this next DLC release)
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

Where's the "disagree" or "not like" option?
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    Oh FFS, this topic... AGAIN?!?! STOP ASKING FOR THIS! It will NEVER happen!

Roll a new char like you would in any other MMO (with exception of the 2 FF games I don't know which others would allow such a thing). STOP ASKING!

Why you heff to be mad bro?