The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clockwork City DLC Details

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they allow retraiting of dropped items it would completely destroy the entire market since you would only need the worst trait for everything and retrait them. I can only assume it will be crafted gear only or would make the most sense, though this is zenimax so maybe they will just destroy the market
    Market won't be destroyed but intead weapons prices will be normalized. We won't have 150k+ weapons, but we won't either have dirty cheap ones. All of them will cost something reasonable, 10 or 20k, depending on how much the retraiting costs.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    What's up with our Tribunes getting sick all the time. Is there no Walking Way that covers health insurance?

Possibly if they'd managed to make themselves real gods they wouldn't have this problem. ;)

In seriousness, I'd be surprised if (minor Morrowind spoilers):
    Vile was behind this one too; probably one of the other two Princes in the Alliance.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone has a guess around what time we can expect this dlc? I'd like to time my ESO+ with it. November...?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said it will be on PTS this month, probably around 21st-25th, then 1 month later on livePC, 2 weeks later console
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry about the game economy. Because the retraiting stone must be farmed, or purchased, BoE weapons and armor with desirable traits will still have more value.

Also, and more to the point, the money for BoE items is just changing hands; it's not created or destroyed with player to player purchases. Farming desired traits may be less profitable, but you will also need less money to buy the gear you need and want! If people don't need to upgrade new armor and weapons mats prices may also drop. You may make less in guild store, but won't need to spend as much either.

No doubt, the economy will be disrupted and prices will change for many things. But it will not break or be destroyed. And you may be able to go do something else besides farming WB and dolmens.
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, I would like to say:
    excited4.gif

Secondly, will Clockwork City boost the CP Cap, and if so, to what?
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting to be disappointed by the balance changes yet again, and have feedback disreguarded at the last minute again.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First off, I would like to say:
    excited4.gif

Secondly, will Clockwork City boost the CP Cap, and if so, to what?

CP being boosted to 690.. another 30 points like every other DLC/Chapter.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by majulook on September 18, 2017 6:33PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum