The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lf Trial Guild

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
If anyone is looking for new members feel free to respond, a little bit about myself: I have been playing eso since it's came out on console I have never done trials but I have done vet dungeons even vet Cos and Vet Rom with no deaths so I am aware of dungeon mechanics which play into trials so overall I'm a decent player lol I also have a friend who would like to join too so like I said if anyone is looking for new members just message.
Edited by Aideian on August 24, 2017 1:09AM
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still looking for a guild?
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Claw of Akatosh does normal trials most days of the week for those that are above Champion Rank 160. We also do vet trials once or twice a week for those that can pass a test for their respective role. We do charge 3k weekly dues so we can maintain our trader each week. I can send you an invite if you want to try us out, just let me know what your gamertag is.