Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

PC NA Server down?

• KhemSihr
    KhemSihr
    ✭✭✭
    In response to, "This is how I spent my time while ESO was down"..
    I did this..
    20170712184927_1.jpg
    20170712185017_1.jpg
    20170712185031_1.jpg
    20170712185132_1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw
    Options
  • Rixzuika
    Rixzuika
    Soul Shriven
    This just in... What they don't want to tell you... The entire playerbase has been wiped clean and all players have lost everything!

Have a nice day.
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    Rixzuika wrote: »
    This just in... What they don't want to tell you... The entire playerbase has been wiped clean and all players have lost everything!

Have a nice day.

Oh so I'm finally caught up!
    Options
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    nice
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • KhemSihr
    KhemSihr
    ✭✭✭
    Could it.?..
    20170713215902_1.jpg
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    check my art too there some elder scrolls fav.me/d9nhg1o
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm bored, tell me something I don't know.

Anything at all.
    Edited by SixVoltCar on August 18, 2017 7:31AM
    Options
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    SixVoltCar wrote: »

Anything at all.

Im looking for people to help me do falkreath hold achievements. you didnt know that :D wanna help?
    Argonian Master Race
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »

Anything at all.

Im looking for people to help me do falkreath hold achievements. you didnt know that :D wanna help?

But... Private dungeons are taint.
    Options
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arbit wrote: »

Anything at all.

But... Private dungeons are taint.

just subscribe as you can access them all, theyre fun but some of the achievements are pretty hardcore :x idk why theres a thread saying its too easy. I think hes just gloating and poo pooing on everyones achievement whose completed it.
    Argonian Master Race
    Options
  • Onigar
    Onigar
    ✭✭✭
    I see from the Dev Tracker its now over 4 hours since a ZOS comment.

Its maybe sleepy time for US players but there is still plenty of us wanting to play.

So any update pls ...

PC EU
    Addon Author:
    Currency Manager: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1998
    Options
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    GUYS LOOK at my art OKAY
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    All on ZOS seems ...sleep now. Just us online.
    Options
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did this..
    20170712184927_1.jpg
    20170712185017_1.jpg
    20170712185031_1.jpg
    20170712185132_1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvYApd_X3aU
    PC/EU
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    All on ZOS seems ...sleep now. Just us online.

Maybe Zenimax is asleep and they saw this and said "Well shut it down, I'll deal with it in the morning"
    Options
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'm trying out EU servers while NA is down...

How hard would it have been for Crown Store Mounts and Assistants to be cross Server items?

-_-
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    TeIvanni wrote: »
    So I'm trying out EU servers while NA is down...

How hard would it have been for Crown Store Mounts and Assistants to be cross Server items?

-_-

Your appliances, money, and mounts do not work in Europe.
    Options
  • SamboJ
    SamboJ
    ✭✭✭
    Something fishy going on xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVShoAWp00
    "Chasing elder scrolls since 2002."
    Founder of Tamriel Fisheries (PC/NA/2015)
    Options
  • karldavy149b16_ESO
    karldavy149b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    they are giving us chance to watch DEFENDERS
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coming up to 5 hours - any takers for 10?
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭

I'm going to say that in 2 hours when the early-workers wake up, they'll play it off like it just started and suddenly Gina will be helpful and informative. Based on this, my guess is 12.

Also there's still no announcement on the maintenance area, I'm guessing that announcement will be made in 1.5-2hrs.
    Edited by SixVoltCar on August 18, 2017 8:15AM
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If PC EU works why not playing there? During recent PC EU server down I was levelling magblade on NA server, exploring new abilities and meeting people. Time not wasted and you can meet 'in person' many fine Europeans in this time of crysis :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they have let the smoke out. Could be a while
    Options
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah man... Those Ayleid furnishing plan's arent going to farm themselves.

Do we at least have an ETA of server functionality?
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    TeIvanni wrote: »
    Ah man... Those Ayleid furnishing plan's arent going to farm themselves.

Do we at least have an ETA of server functionality?

Apparently only their EU staff believe in communication-- when it's NA only we can just d-d-deal with it.
    Options
  • kenimcwain_ESO
    kenimcwain_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    In my experience, while an issue is ongoing it's "all hands on deck". They don't take a lot of extra time to answer a bunch of questions or they'd never get the problem fixed. So......do you want it fixed or do you want your 142 messages here individually answered? And let's not forget the other 9 forums I've perused that have just as many, if not more, messages with everyone wanting the same. And there's even more that I didn't look at.

Sorry. It's just frustrating to read all these messages of complaints when there was a nice message replying to let you know issues are being worked on. Something has been messing up the game all day in some areas with the situation gradually worsening. They find it, start scrambling to fix it (creating down time), send a quick message out to let you know it's being worked on, back to scrambling to keep the downtime as short as possible for us, and don't respond again because fixing the problem is more important than dealing with a bunch of complaints that they aren't responding to everyone enough.

There is almost always a notice about what issue was discovered and what the fix was in the download that we will have to deal with after it's complete. Let's give them at least until normal restart time for maintenance before demanding answers or complaining they aren't working on it fast enough. I, for one, appreciate that issues happen. Especially after a major update.
    Options
  • SixVoltCar
    SixVoltCar
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience, while an issue is ongoing it's "all hands on deck". They don't take a lot of extra time to answer a bunch of questions or they'd never get the problem fixed. So......do you want it fixed or do you want your 142 messages here individually answered? And let's not forget the other 9 forums I've perused that have just as many, if not more, messages with everyone wanting the same. And there's even more that I didn't look at.

Sorry. It's just frustrating to read all these messages of complaints when there was a nice message replying to let you know issues are being worked on. Something has been messing up the game all day in some areas with the situation gradually worsening. They find it, start scrambling to fix it (creating down time), send a quick message out to let you know it's being worked on, back to scrambling to keep the downtime as short as possible for us, and don't respond again because fixing the problem is more important than dealing with a bunch of complaints that they aren't responding to everyone enough.

There is almost always a notice about what issue was discovered and what the fix was in the download that we will have to deal with after it's complete. Let's give them at least until normal restart time for maintenance before demanding answers or complaining they aren't working on it fast enough. I, for one, appreciate that issues happen. Especially after a major update.

I want 142 messages individually answered.
    Options
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be their crappy servers? It's been ongoing for almost 3.5 years XD
    this one is a classic: 'In response to the ongoing issue'.

@ZOS, care to clarify what is 'the ongoing issue'?

Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did this..
    20170712184927_1.jpg
    20170712185017_1.jpg
    20170712185031_1.jpg
    20170712185132_1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvYApd_X3aU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-0tStK6pQ
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Stormshaper
    Stormshaper
    ✭✭✭

Anything at all.

In Eden, Australia there was a group of killer whales that not only co-existed in harmony with local fishermen but actually developed a hunting partnership with the locals. The killer whales would drive prey (including other types of whales) into the area of the fishermen where the prey were then killed. In return, the fishermen would leave the bodies of their prey overnight. The orca generally only ever ate the tongues of the prey, leaving the rest for the fishermen.

SOURCES: Here and here
    Options