Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

PC NA Server down?

• kezat
    kezat
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA
    Unable to join group queue or interact with any craft station/wayshrine or logout.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted in a similar thread, but we're looking into this now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Castiel_Boomer
    Castiel_Boomer
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, same here. Login failed.....after an infinite loading screen.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -Jimi Hendrix
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, same here. Endless load screen trying to get into last part of eyevea (Mage guild quest line), eventually killed the process, and unable to login again. Timeout and then error 301 (unable to contact the server).
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. PC NA. Endless loading screen porting to the Rift. Now can't login.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swapping characters got infinite load. Shut program down, now time out trying to load in.

Two things of note, announcements show up, and PTS is working.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server is dead, dead and dead.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless loading screen trying to wayshrine out of Auridon. :/
    Options
  • MudcrabSammich
    MudcrabSammich
    ✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    if you're in game, you're fine. I accidentally clicked quit instead of logout to swap characters. Now I can't get back in.

Not true. I was at the bank in Coldharbor and stuck talking to the banker. Had to end task.
    Options
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Just posted in a similar thread, but we're looking into this now.

Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno , I appreciate the quick response!

I first noticed that something was up when my guildie wasn't getting my group invites. We tried a few times but they never received it, and we were still able to talk back and forth a few times before I decided to relog. Now I can't log back in, and we're all chattin' in Discord ;)
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deome wrote: »
    Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

picard-facepalm.jpg

3903788-boromir_facepalm.jpg

636121515459092304393566194_alice%20facepalm.jpg
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well guess I can thank ZoS for making me go to bed early tonight. Could use the sleep anyway.

Feel bad for Gina and whomever else got woken up or kept from sleeping to deal with the server.
    Thanks for dealing with it and I hope you guys get some sleep soon.

This stuff rarely seems to happen in the middle of the day. Always the middle of the night or a holiday.
    Such great timing these servers have.
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip, at least it let us finish Mazzatun and get our healer his title.

Time to go to bed early!
    Options
  • Anticlonus
    Well, apparently, only "some" players are having issues...lucky me.
    Options
  • Pnyx
    Pnyx
    ✭✭
    It's nothing serious, just a minor problem that'll be fixed in a few easy steps. First, the manager on duty must be notified to call in a three-way conference with the network admin and the guy guy who holds the keys to the building. They will immediately contact the service dude on duty who just went to get something to eat and visit the gf until he's due back at the office. He then has to take the bus/train back, since ZOS does not provide parking, then spend the appropriate 3.5 hrs troubleshooting before he discovers that the night cleaners pulled the power cord of the server from the wall to plug in the vacuum cleaner.
    Options
  • Pnyx
    Pnyx
    ✭✭
    Anticlonus wrote: »

How can I become a "some" player too? I was in the process of changing characters to make someone a new suit of armour. I probably lost that sale too. I need to apply for compensation. I'm holding ZOS responsible for that!
    Options
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's dead X-(
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pnyx wrote: »
    Anticlonus wrote: »

How can I become a "some" player too? I was in the process of changing characters to make someone a new suit of armour. I probably lost that sale too. I need to apply for compensation. I'm holding ZOS responsible for that!

I'm sure afleck insurance will cover any lost wages.

quack.
    Options
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, can't log in. Got DC'd. Thanks.
    Options
  • Ontolog
    Ontolog
    Soul Shriven
    I just started playing on PC after not playing at all for a long time and I have to experience this. I wouldn't complain but I spent a lot of money on this garbaj.
    Options
  • javajunkie00
    javajunkie00
    Soul Shriven
    Went to change characters. Group is bugged again. Couldn't change lead. Logged out. Can not get back in.
    Options
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, who performed the Black Sacrament on the SERVER?!?!?!

:o
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep :'(
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mejqqhKkaR1r04g8j.gif
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    if you're in game, you're fine. I accidentally clicked quit instead of logout to swap characters. Now I can't get back in.

well, not quite...i was in the game, and then i got hung up on a loadscreen...after several minutes, i killed the game, and couldn't log back in now
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to port out of Earthroot Forge to Reaper's March. Infinite load screen. Killed the client. Now login time outs when I try to log in.
    Options
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance again!!!
    Options
  • mbaranski15
    mbaranski15
    ✭✭
    Offline for maintenance = at least 2 hours of downtime. Good night everyone.
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top reasons for maintenance:

> DDOS
    > severe exploit
    > extreme weather event
    Options
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now the take the Server down for "maintenance" again. Honestly, ZOS knows we, the playerbase, are loving the functioning Aspects of this game so much that we take all the bad stuff they trow at us, get a bit angry and forget all about it as soon we are back in Game
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Options