Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

PC NA Server down?

• LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey zos, did you try resetting the router and unplugging the modem? That always never works for me...
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now the take the Server down for "maintenance" again. Honestly, ZOS knows we, the playerbase, are loving the functioning Aspects of this game so much that we take all the bad stuff they trow at us, get a bit angry and forget all about it as soon we are back in Game

Like I said - we should all be less in *awe* of some of the ZOS staff and nicely ask them to comminucate better and provide better service generally. As amusing as it might seem, memes and other 'fluff' are a good way for @ZOS to avoid having to answer the tough questions.
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this one is a classic: 'In response to the ongoing issue'.

@ZOS, care to clarify what is 'the ongoing issue'?
    Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now the take the Server down for "maintenance" again. Honestly, ZOS knows we, the playerbase, are loving the functioning Aspects of this game so much that we take all the bad stuff they trow at us, get a bit angry and forget all about it as soon we are back in Game

Like I said - we should all be less in *awe* of some of the ZOS staff and nicely ask them to comminucate better and provide better service generally. As amusing as it might seem, memes and other 'fluff' are a good way for @ZOS to avoid having to answer the tough questions.

There are very few cases where there service is good. But in a few cases they have been on point for me
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they're taking the server down to apply a "hotfix." :wink:
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf26 wrote: »

That may indeed be the case, the issue is more that that actually inform us!
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The thing is if you take the server down to apply a fix, it's not a hot fix.
    Options
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    i just get home from work and the servers are down.. man what did you guys break while i was out :D
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The thing is if you take the server down to apply a fix, it's not a hot fix.

lulz - i see your point.. Im guessing we'll be down for 3-4 hours... im gonna come back later then
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is Gina doing up at 12am ?
    Options
  • Alakaii
    Alakaii
    Well at least its not keeping me stuck in loading screen anymore.. . :/
    Options
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Pnyx wrote: »
    Anticlonus wrote: »
    Well, apparently, only "some" players are having issues...lucky me.

How can I become a "some" player too? I was in the process of changing characters to make someone a new suit of armour. I probably lost that sale too. I need to apply for compensation. I'm holding ZOS responsible for that!

I'm sure afleck insurance will cover any lost wages.

quack.
    Ben Affleck is a hack.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Her baby is what, 6 months old? She wasn't sleeping anyway.

Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am glad they are working on fixing whatever the problem is, the game went down pretty much as soon as I got home from work and picking the kids up (a 2 hour round trip drive to retrieve them from their other parents house). So I was really looking forward to logging in tonight. I have limited time tonight, only about 4 more hours, so I doubt I will be getting on tonight. Bumming me out lol.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • Truepotato
    3630408.jpg

Another 'exploit' ?
    lol
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably an on-call thing?
    Maybe some backups or hardware failed, crashed?
    Options
  • Alakaii
    Alakaii
    Hollery wrote: »

There are very few cases where there service is good. But in a few cases they have been on point for me

Service is good when you need them independently but it WOULD be nice if someone from ZOS got on here and gave us an eta or some sort of insight when the server crashes...
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like a ZOS Bat Phone ?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17269.0;attach=152149;image
    Options
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if we are getting an ETA at all... Or just Soon?
    Options
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    -_-
    Options
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    willy-wonka-you-suck-at-your-job.jpg

Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What if it's not Gina, just someone who is logged into her account who was scheduled to be at work during the graveyard shift?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Rataroto
    Rataroto
    ✭✭✭✭
    would be great if zos L2Server
    Options
  • KhemSihr
    KhemSihr
    ✭✭✭
    rs_500x213-150106140225-tumblr_lx7an6a7pT1r4etbjo1_r1_500.gif
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like a ZOS Bat Phone ?

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17269.0;attach=152149;image

Why would Batman take the rotary dial off the face of that telephone? Was robin making prank calls? Is Alfred making long distance calls racking up charges?

Start your own theory here
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • PepterKleptic
    PepterKleptic
    ✭✭
    Wonder if we are getting an ETA at all... Or just Soon?

qhpqETO.gif

Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

What if it's not Gina, just someone who is logged into her account who was scheduled to be at work during the graveyard shift?

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

I'm sure it had to be him ^
    Options
  • PepterKleptic
    PepterKleptic
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif

Is it on enough fire to call in IT?
    Options
  • Alakaii
    Alakaii
    elder-scrolls-online-please-remove-15-pay_o_2347109.jpg
    Options
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top reasons for maintenance:

> DDOS
    > severe exploit
    > extreme weather event

It was actually the popularity of the new Mazzatun motif in the Crown Store, too many players pushed "purchase" at the same time.
    Options